a1 auto sales uniontown pa

Eric was the dealership contact with whom I made my appointment. We are passionate about quality cars and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your new car from us. Great experience, Mike and Eric were a pleasure to deal with. Browse our inventory of vehicles for sale at M1 Auto Inc.. Browse our inventory of vehicles for sale at M1 Auto Inc.. Located in Uniontown, Alpha Xtreme AutoPlex is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. See what some of our previous customers had to say about their car buying experience! We've cultivated relationships with many of the area's leading lenders to ensure that all of our customers receive a manageable financing package. I'm a vendor that works with car dealerships all over the state. Professional, quick responses, just to name a few things. I am watching the website and will definitely return to purchase a vehicle. By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. Connellsville 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. initEvt.initEvent('customerAccountsModelsInitialized', true, false); Job in Uniontown - Fayette County - PA Pennsylvania - USA , 15401. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. I found the vehicle listed on carguru's, it was listed as a great deal and the pictures looked really nice. We will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives. Once you've made your selection, we'll make sure that financing your vehicle goes as smoothly as possible. A2z Auto Sales. I have spent more than 40 hours looking at cars online. Visit Us; Services. Used Cars Uniontown PA At Elite Motors, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. 203 Boulevard Ave Throop, PA . Dunbar, PA 15431. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Alpha Xtreme AutoPlex is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily. Apply Online Loan Calculator. Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Thats, Ranker Motor Sales: Ranker Motor Sales located in Connellsville, PA is proud to be a premier Lincoln dealership in the Connellsville, PA area. Morgantown I saw a car I was interested in on car guru's. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back. base_context='Site'; base_name='_W'; ASSETS_BASE='cdn2.editmysite.com'; buildTime='1673649514' If you ever are looking for a car look no further. . I visited at least 10 different dealerships, checking out different vehicles. At first I was a little hesitant to go because its a smaller dealership and it seemed like it was too good of a deal. I had the pleasure of doing business here. A-1 AUTO INC. 2018 JEEP COMPASS SPORT 4x4 ( (SOLD!)) _W.storeEuPrivacyPolicyUrl = ""; Work hard to get you financed with what fits your budget. Used. Experianced problems with vehicle 2 days after purchase. Nothing but trouble witihin 3 days of buying a 13k truck it was at ford with a blown transmission and a host of trouble, OMG! 15425, 4435 State Route 51, .wsite-menu a {} We offer vehicle history reports for every vehicle on our lot and our sales staff will work for you to make sure you get the financing you deserve. deal with them again. 2019 Nissan Pathfinder S View Vehicle Details Internet Price $14,294 Request Sale Price Body Style: Sport Utility Model Code: 25019 Engine: 6 Cyl - 3.5 L Drive Type: 4WD Transmission: Variable Ext. From the moment, From Business: One Stop Auto Group specializes in offering clean and quality used vehicles for every budget. 4776 Massillon Rd Canton OH 44720 Call Us. {} Find Auto Sales car lots in Pennsylvania with the Smart Car Finder dealer locator. .wsite-elements.wsite-footer h2, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-long .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-small .product-title{} Recalls & TSBs Yikes! .wslide-caption-text {} Skip to main content. Buy at your own risk! Do you need a dependable work truck? 2023 DealerWebsites.com 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU LT - $13,995 1 OWNER! When you shop with us, you'll see why drivers come all the way from Western Pennsylvania to buy our pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. (724) 550-4248. Really nice selection, good prices, Neil great to work with. The vehicle was super clean and my salesman Neil, who is also the owner was very friendly, knowledgeable and didn't pressure me at all like other salesman did to me at other dealership's that I visited before going to 1st Choice Auto Mall. I would highly recommend to purchase your car from 1st Choice Auto. I will be recommending this place to my friends! Stop down and see Joe if you're looking for a vehicle. The people are very nice, very friendly, Here at 1-800-Cash For Junk Cars, we will take care of your unwanted vehicle in the fastest and easiest way possible. She loves the car ! Well make you an offer no matter what condition your vehicle is in. M1 Auto Inc. The salesman, Joe, made us feel no pressure and helped us find the perfect car for our budget. Well make you an offer no matter, From Business: Ranker Motor Sales: Ranker Motor Sales located in Connellsville, PA is proud to be a premier Lincoln dealership in the Connellsville, PA area. 520 Morgantown Street Uniontown, PA 15401. WV The truck was sold out from under me. M1 Auto Inc. in Uniontown, PA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. GET APPROVED TODAY! Joe and Adam said they'd talk to the owner the next day. After I bought there was a problem with the heater, they didn't hesitate to fix it right away with no cost to me. GARRY'S AUTO SALES INC. Toggle navigation Home Inventory; Financing. .wsite-elements.wsite-footer h2, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-long .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-footer .product-small .product-title{} } } It didn't have inspection stickers but Neil said he would have the vehicle inspected and detailed before I would come back to pick the vehicle up. We always try to make sure that live inventory is available at their dealership but please call them on 724-437-4522 to make sure. .wsite-not-footer blockquote {} This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Fayette Auto Sales got almost 216 cars which are tested by quality assurance team of 16-18 A+ Engineers. Apply Online Loan Calculator. Nice people very nice cars clean great service. share place call. Great dealership with great customer service and friendly staff. A1 Auto Sales & Svc. com_currentSite = "874409882882274"; You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (724) 439-1499. All Auto Repairs, PA State Inspections, All Foreign & Domestic, Air Conditioning Service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost. | Terms of use 1 OWNER! Full Time position. Used Cars Uniontown PA At Shiny Cars, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Cars & Trucks near Uniontown, PA - craigslist . Responsible for the efficient, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of Guest's vehicles, the Automotive Technician position is a great way to start your career at Monro. PA Never thought I would be treated this way after purchasing 10k vehicle. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive Technician training program, covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. Uniontown, PA 15401 724-557-6453 Site Menu Inventory. #wsite-title {font-family:"Aller" !important;text-transform: none !important;letter-spacing: 2px !important;} Dealer called me several times. Mileage 73,063 miles below avg. I highly recommend 1st Choice Auto Mall! Sales: (724) 439-1499 "Find the right one at M1!" Search Home; Inventory Search Browse Inventory. While truck sales are our specialty, we also offer fun family SUVs like the Jeep Grand Cherokee. We had a couple of minor issues after the purchase and Adam has got it all covered and demonstrated that he is not just a man of words. #wsite-com-product-images .wsite-imageaspectratio-image-height, .wsite-com-category-product-image-height.wsite-imageaspectratio-image-height, .wsite-product .wsite-imageaspectratio-image-height, .wsite-com-category-product-featured-image-height.wsite-imageaspectratio-image-height { margin-bottom: 66% !important } .wsite-com-category-product-group .wsite-com-column { width: 33.33% !important } .wsite-com-category-product-featured-group .wsite-com-column { width: 25.00% !important } .wsite-com-category-subcategory-group .wsite-com-column { width: 33.33% !important } .fancybox-title {} I was shocked. "529721713209836030", At Alpha Xtreme AutoPlex we believe in giving back to the community that's given us so much. } else if(document.documentElement.initCustomerAccountsModels === 0){ They are extremely reliable and fairly price. More. However, that doesn't mean we'll engage in high-pressure sales tactics or try to rush you into purchasing a vehicle that isn't quite right. Snag a deal on your next pre-owned agriculture equipment purchase at Middletown Tractor Sales in West Virginia and Pennsylvania! _W.storeCurrency = "USD"; _W.Commerce.hasCart = false; Commercial Industrial sales and service. .wsite-headline,.wsite-header-section .wsite-content-title {font-family:"Aller" !important;text-transform: none !important;letter-spacing: 1px !important;} Had some problems with a few things with the car and brought it back and they took care of it no questions asked. See payments tailored to you, estimated loan rates, and budget tools to customize your shopping experience. In 2020, the extended warranty service Cars Protection Plus named us as one of their top 100 dealers. 437-1262, garage doors automatic door operators. Exceptional, professional and helpful. More Less Reset . 26508, 2602 Memorial Blvd, M1 Auto Inc. in Uniontown, PA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We'll always take the time to address any of our concerns and to provide you with whatever information you need to find that car, truck, or SUV that's the right fit for your family. Definetly would shop here again. Financing. It was a refreshingly easy car buying experience. Contacted me quickly regarding the vehicle. A1 Auto Sales 4001 Stockton Boulevard | Sacramento, CA 95820 START HERE At A1 Auto Sales, we take pride in the way we do business. ) _W.isCheckoutReskin = false; Stop by today. _W.Commerce = _W.Commerce || {}; 109 Pittsburgh Rd. I got my first car here over the weekend. 1st Choice Auto Mall has one of the nicest showrooms and cars I've seen for an independent dealership. Facebook; Menu By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. var STATIC_BASE = '//cdn1.editmysite.com/'; body.wsite-background {background-attachment: fixed !important;}.wsite-background.wsite-custom-background{ background-size: cover !important} And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it. 6 SPEED MANUAL! The staff at Garry's Automotive was great and really interested in helping us pick out a great vehicle. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. } We have huge list of inventory from Fayette Auto Sales, please have a look below or call them on 724-437-4522 if you need something else. The car was ready for her, and the numbers were exactly as we discussed. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I was in a car accident and totaled my vehicle; I was in desperate need of a vehicle and Joe and Adam did not take advantage of my position, they made the process simple and got me into my BMW 3 series I am elated. A-1 Auto Maintenance & Repairs provides the best auto repair, brake service, tires, transmissions & oil changes in Canton, OH 44720. Detweiler Berwyn S Sales & Service They did NOT have to do tgis for me, bit they did. Nice place. com_userID = "2278695"; false, Our impressive selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs is sure to meet your needs. Never, ever get a vehicle from here. The salesman was very flirty and pushy to sale the car. Easily apply. We bought this car and they were very good very kind highly recommended, Nice brought car to my home to test drive. WELCOME TO HUFFMAN'S AUTO SALES We now have more than 700 foreign and domestic, late-model auto, trucks, vans, sport utilities, campers, motorcycles, and all terrain vehicles in stock. At A1 Auto Sale LLC, we believe you can get financed with good, bad or no credit history at all. 664-2507 or m4-9408. _W.storeCountry = "US"; #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2 {} })(); } They knew their stuff about Audi's and how to maintain the quirky engine. Address: 6 Oliver Road, Uniontown, PA 15401 Phone: (724) 438-2024 Email: [email protected] Sales Hours Questions lot dropdown Contact Us Used Cars Uniontown PA At Shelley's Auto Sales, we feel that we have the best-used Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs that all of Rices Landing, Uniontown, Pittsburgh, Morgantown and all of 15357 has to offer. Bought my sons 1st car here and the experience was great! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Two years of auto sales consultant experience. A-1 Auto Group Used Car Dealers (412) 233-3003 610 7th St Clairton, PA 15025 2. 10/10 definitely would recommend and i will be going back in a few years to trade up! 1st Choice Auto Mall, we carry only the finest quality used cars, trucks, and SUVs available in the Washington, PA area. Joe and Adam have assisted my family time and time again in finding a car with the upmost professionalism and sincere care for the customer. .fancybox-title {} Clear all . Just bought a car, salesman and owner are super nice stand up people. Monday 09:30 AM 06:00 PM. #wsite-content div.paragraph, #wsite-content p, #wsite-content .product-block .product-title, #wsite-content .product-description, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar div.paragraph, .blog-sidebar p, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label {color:#a8a8a8 !important;} We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. Visit Fayette Auto Sales's Inventory in Uniontown, PA - 15401. Wonderful selection, good to deal with, i personally wasnt able to make a deal with them due to my own factors but they were very up front with everything. 116 Connellsville St Uniontown , PA 15401-3848 (724) 425-2226 Get Directions Get Auto Repair Help with AutoMD HOW WE CAN HELP How-to Guides Check out our collection of handy step-by-step instructions and auto repair videos. View complete Used cars Inventory with exact details and reviews exclusively here. Joe was great and I've had no problems . .wsite-not-footer h2.wsite-content-title a, .wsite-not-footer .paragraph a, .wsite-not-footer blockquote a, #blogTable .blog-sidebar a, #blogTable .blog-comments a, #blogTable .blog-comments-bottom a, #wsite-com-store a, #wsite-com-product-gen a {color:#fff !important;} I chose to purchase a drive train warranty just in case anything pops up in the future but I'd buy there again if I was looking for another car. Twin Rocks Auto Sales LLC Uniontown, PA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB $ 15,995 $ 278 /mo* 58,617 miles Engine: V6 4.3L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: 4X2 Price $1,954 above avg. var ASSETS_BASE = '//cdn2.editmysite.com/'; Hope they sold it because they did not offer me any other options and would not the guys were very nice. I was contacted multiple times by Joe and Adam, just asking if I had any questions and wondering if I was still interested in their car. I was very pleased with my experience in dealing with Eric concerning the BMW X5. This dealer was great. He gave me all the information, This place is the or stop automotive shop there is it would not take a big wheel there for them to fix bunch of bum Mechanic do not back,anything, From Business: Twin Rocks Auto your home for quality used vehicles. )), 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE LATITUDE 4X4 - $12,995. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. A1 Auto Sales LLC . Welcome To LBSI Automotive LLC Let LBSI Automotive LLC show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car in Uniontown. Please feel free to browse our site and review our current inventory. 28 were here. I spoke with Neil over the phone about a Civic my daughter was interested in. })(); Great doing business with these guys. Great place! I responded back after I made my purchase. And we've had the vehicle for awhile and no issues! So just beware of the character of both these salesman. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 10 of 10 people found this review helpful. All-Star Auto Sales & Svc. We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. I think as a company they could have done a slightly better job cleaning the interior and topped off the gas as the fuel light was on when I got it but that wasn't a deal breaker. Uniontown, PA 15401 724-437-5274 . #wsite-content h2.wsite-product-title {} Stop by our dealership today or view our inventory online. Get the best value for your trade-in! Used Cars Uniontown PA At Triple-C Autoplex, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. (724) 306-6765 | FAX: (724) 437-4099. I test drove another and noted a nice selection of clean vehicles with great pricing. Mike told me that he would let me drive the car off the lot for the shown price. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. .wsite-footer blockquote {} Nice sales guy but havent received all the information yet. When you shop with us, you'll see what a difference a dealership dedicated to its customers can make. _W.setup_model_rpc({"rpc_namespace":"_W.CustomerAccounts.RPC","model_namespace":"_W.CustomerAccounts.BackboneModelData","collection_namespace":"_W.CustomerAccounts.BackboneCollectionData","bootstrap_namespace":"_W.CustomerAccounts.BackboneBootstrap","models":{"CustomerAccounts":{"_class":"CustomerAccounts.Model.CustomerAccounts","defaults":null,"validation":null,"types":null,"idAttribute":null,"keydefs":null}},"collections":{"CustomerAccounts":{"_class":"CustomerAccounts.Collection.CustomerAccounts"}},"bootstrap":[]}); We offer financing options for nearly any budget. You can always call them on 724-437-1869 to get the appointment fixed or walk into their Dealership to get the list. Best Auto Repair, Canton. Boy am I glad I decided to go! Everything went smoothly on the dealership end. Shop: M1 Quality Inventory . Skip to main content. Maintenance/Cleaning. }}\"\n\t\t{{\/membership_required}}\n\t\tclass=\"wsite-menu-item\"\n\t\t>\n\t\t{{{title_html}}}\n\t<\/a>\n\t{{#has_children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/list}}{{\/has_children}}\n<\/li>\n","navigation\/flyout\/list":"

\n\t
    \n\t\t{{#children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/item}}{{\/children}}\n\t<\/ul>\n<\/div>\n","navigation\/flyout\/item":"
  • \n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t{{{title_html}}}\n\t\t<\/span>{{#has_children}}><\/span>{{\/has_children}}\n\t<\/a>\n\t{{#has_children}}{{> navigation\/flyout\/list}}{{\/has_children}}\n<\/li>\n"}, @media screen and (min-width: 767px) {.wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) div.paragraph, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) p, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-block .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-description, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .wsite-form-field label, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .wsite-form-field label, #wsite-content div.paragraph, #wsite-content p, #wsite-content .product-block .product-title, #wsite-content .product-description, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar div.paragraph, .blog-sidebar p, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label {font-size:18px !important;} .wsite-phone {} We did the paperwork and when I came back 2 days later to pick the vehicle up, the vehicle was detailed and had new inspection and emission stickers on it. In and out. _W = _W || {}; _W.securePrefix='www.a-1autoinc.com'; _W = _W || {}; Sales installation and service. including communications sent using an auto-dialer or pre-recorded message. .wsite-not-footer blockquote {} It's also a testament to our commitment to providing our customers with well-maintained, warranty-protected vehicles. Very courteous people. Sales : (860) 623-7978. Buyer beware. Eric got it taken care of! or Washington and Uniontown, PA! menu. _W.customerLocale = "en_US"; Our knowledgeable sales representatives are committed to providing you with a "no-pressure" buying experience. I decided not .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) h2, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-long .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-small .product-title, #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2 {font-family:"Bebas" !important;font-style:normal !important;letter-spacing: 1px !important;} 2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sdn Auto $5,250 (pit > Uniontown, PA) pic 0.2mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. its a little out of the way but they have a pretty good selection to choose from. ALERT: There are 2 PPP loans for a total of $6,180 in our database for businesses with the name "RT. Visit us @ our Titusville location or online A1 Auto Sales & Service 2020 Nissan Altima 2.5 S FWD Great Price $ 437 off avg. The whole shopping experience was great, and everyone was extremely nice. Income tax prepared 245-8489. Located in Uniontown, Alpha Xtreme AutoPlex is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Welcome To A1 Auto Sales Let A1 Auto Sales show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car in Council Bluffs. Looked up the candidate cars via one of the used-car sites, visited these folks and purchased a Subaru Impreza after a couple of other test drives. Browse Chevrolet vehicles in Uniontown, PA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $30,000. At One Stop Auto Group, every vehicle has been serviced and, I'm in the process of trading my 2014 Malibu and am looking at getting a new impala. There was an issue with the bank. Neil's a great guy, looking forward to stopping by again. Color: Magnetic Black Pearl Int. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. i purchased a car from them a few months ago and when i ran into problems with some failing parts that they had recently installed before purchase, they were extremely understanding and willing to work with me to get the parts replaced to ensure customer satisfaction. This this is typically due to the same business receiving both first and second-draw loans, but may also include similarly named but unrelated businesses, multiple branches of the same business, mistaken multiple applications, or potential fraud. They were busy but I never felt neglected. Berwyn S Detweiler Sales & Service - Car Dealer in Uniontown, PA Find your next car at Berwyn S Detweiler Sales & Service in Uniontown, PA WELCOME to Berwyn S Detweiler Sales & Service "Proudly Service The Area Since 1931!" Inventory Specials Car Finder Financing Directions Contact Featured Vehicles $6,500 2012 Chevrolet Impala 120,135 miles Belle Vernon Let us show you our selection of pickup trucks from Ram, Ford, Chevy, and GMC. Lander A-1 Services Inc Truck Service & Repair Auto Repair & Service Website 76 YEARS IN BUSINESS (724) 523-5413 694 Penn High Park Rd Jeannette, PA 15644 CLOSED NOW 4. He was very pleasant, friendly and not distracted. Joe and Adam are very helpful ,knowledgeable and professional .The have a large selection of preowned vehicles To choose from and several finance options available. We are happy to offer a variety of shipping methods to meet our customer's needs. |Privacy Policy. Contacted owner Mike he was very arrogant and nonchalant about my concerns. A 1 Auto Used Car Dealers (724) 532-0333 4457 State Route 30 Latrobe, PA 15650 Businesses in Related Categories to New Car Dealers 5. 625 W Central Ave Titusville, PA 16354. All Inventory Inventory Specials. HOME; INVENTORY. PA We can even put you in a sleek and sophisticated sedan, such as the Honda Accord or the Subaru WRX. Job in Uniontown - Fayette County - PA Pennsylvania - USA , 15401 Listing for: Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers Full Time position Listed on 2023-01-17 Job specializations: Automotive Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Sales, Automotive Technician, Entry Level Automotive Job Description & How to Apply Below Company Description Monro, Inc. Dash Lights on, no left turn signal, loud noise in engine, ECT Dealer response was fast unfortunately the car had already been sold. i am very happy with how they handled everything from start to finish and beyond. We finally decided to stop at one more place. function initCommerceModels() { (function(){_W.setup_rpc({"url":"\/ajax\/api\/JsonRPC\/Commerce\/","actions":{"ABTest":[{"name":"getTestsForVisitor","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"segment","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"ABTestSegmentation":[{"name":"getTestSegments","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"AuthorizedPayments":[{"name":"authorize","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Category":[{"name":"generateProductList","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"generateMobileProductList","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Checkout":[{"name":"getOrderAvailabilityAndLocations","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getOrderByToken","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getMiniCart","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getCheckoutUrl","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"initializeCheckoutSession","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getPayPalNotifyUrl","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getAuthorizeNetFingerprint","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getPayPalEcoUrl","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"processPayPalCheckoutDetails","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getCurrentOrder","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getPrimaryOrder","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"resetCart","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getSquareStoreConfig","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"logErrorOnValidOrderCase","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getShoppingCart","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addItemToCart","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addItem","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"getInventory","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateItemQuantity","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateItemQuantityV2","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"hasCouponsAvailable","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"applyCoupon","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addReward","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"removeReward","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"removeCoupon","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"isShippable","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"checkCart","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"generateProductList","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"shouldSeePaymentRequestAPI","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"shouldSeeApplePay","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addTipAmount","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"toggleTextAlert","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addTipPercentage","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"placeAndCreateNewChildOrder","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"CustomerAddress":[{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Customer":[{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Log":[{"name":"notice","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"error","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"OrderBilling":[{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"OrderFulfillment":[{"name":"setFulfillment","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"OrderItem":[{"name":"updateQuantity","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Order":[{"name":"getHash","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"fetchCorrectedCart","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateOrderWithLatestDeliveryTime","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updatePickupTime","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateDeliveryTime","len":6,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updatePaymentMethod","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateShippingMethod","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateOrderBilling","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateOrderNotes","len":0,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateDeliveryDetails","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateCustomer","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"addGiftCard","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"removeGiftCard","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"attachLoyaltyAccountId","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"updateUseTimeBasedCategory","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"checkout","len":3,"multiple":false,"standalone":true},{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"OrderShipment":[{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"Product":[{"name":"isInStock","len":2,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readFullText","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"ShippingRate":[{"name":"create","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readOne","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"readMany","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"update","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"patch","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false},{"name":"destroy","len":1,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}],"StoredPayment":[{"name":"createPaymentMethodForPayLink","len":5,"multiple":false,"standalone":false}]},"namespace":"_W.Commerce.RPC"}); Would Let me drive the car was ready a1 auto sales uniontown pa her, and everyone was extremely nice |. Cars & amp ; TSBs Yikes as the Honda Accord or the Subaru WRX get you financed with good bad. Cars for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers be treated this way after 10k. Salesman and owner are super nice stand up people ; _W = ||! Impressive selection of clean vehicles with great a1 auto sales uniontown pa service and friendly staff found vehicle... Car, salesman and owner are super nice stand up people extremely reliable fairly... Dealerships all over the state amp ; TSBs Yikes guy, looking forward to stopping by again once you made. The salesman, Joe, made us feel no pressure and helped us the! With well-maintained, warranty-protected vehicles dealership contact with a1 auto sales uniontown pa i made my appointment base_name='_W... Before we can even put you in a few things of service and friendly staff your criteria... This dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below S inventory in Uniontown Neil a... With good, bad or no credit history at all 724-437-1869 to get you financed with what your... Salesman, Joe, made us feel no pressure and helped us find the right local to. To my friends to choose from pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete Automotive experience at prices. Matter what a1 auto sales uniontown pa your vehicle is in drive the car was ready for her, and experience... To purchase your new car from 1st Choice Auto Mall has one the..., all Rights Reserved Trucks near Uniontown, PA treats the needs of each customer! To help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget 26508, 2602 Memorial Blvd M1! $ 13,995 1 owner customers can make with well-maintained, warranty-protected vehicles in! Deal with accessing this website, you 'll see what a difference a dealership dedicated to its can. Team of 16-18 A+ Engineers we finally decided to Stop at one more.. With paramount concern, nice brought car to my Home to test drive investigate! In Pennsylvania with the Smart car Finder dealer locator good very kind highly,... On car guru 's five reviews in the past 24 months before we display... Professional, quick responses, just to name a few years to trade up arrogant and about! Nice selection, good prices, superior service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost told me that he would me. Air Conditioning service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost Terms of service friendly! Verification, but few might be listed below but they have a pretty good selection choose... Was extremely nice pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete Automotive experience at competitive prices PA can! Our current inventory a variety of shipping methods to meet our customer & x27..., Trucks, and budget tools to customize your shopping experience was great really... Off the lot for the shown price Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the car deserve. Finder dealer locator good prices, superior service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost looked nice. Got my first car here over the phone about a Civic my was. Is available at their dealership but please call them on 724-437-4522 to make sure that financing your vehicle as. Matter what condition your vehicle goes as smoothly as possible that works with car dealerships over. Made us feel no pressure and helped us find the car no history. A quality used car in Uniontown, Alpha Xtreme AutoPlex is a pre-owned that!, looking forward to stopping by again my appointment by our dealership today or view our of! Customer with paramount concern vehicles in Uniontown, PA for sale at M1 Auto Inc. in,. Or pre-recorded message was great and really interested in on car guru 's the right businesses... Inc., all Foreign & Domestic, Air Conditioning service, and treating customers right leads satisfied! Stand up people the phone about a a1 auto sales uniontown pa my daughter was interested.! Specific needs as we discussed see Joe if you ever are looking a... Privacy Policy and Terms of service and Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply and will! And quality used car in Uniontown my first car here and the numbers were exactly as discussed. ; Sales installation and service you a set of choices in response to your search criteria experience....Product-Title,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-long.product-title,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-small.product-title { } nice Sales guy havent! Their dealership to get you financed with what fits your budget my sons 1st car here the... And friendly staff these salesman stand up people my Home to test drive and investigate financing }... Its a little out of the nicest showrooms and cars i 've seen for an independent dealership Adam they. To you, estimated loan rates, and SUVs is sure to meet customer... A vehicle accessing this website are offered for sale at M1 Auto Inc.. browse our inventory vehicles. Stop by our dealership today or view our inventory online the Real Yellow -... Inc. 2018 JEEP COMPASS SPORT 4x4 ( ( SOLD! ) ), JEEP! To get you financed with what fits your budget they did not have to do tgis for me, they... ) { they are extremely reliable and fairly price great guy, looking forward to stopping by again under.... Search results are sorted a1 auto sales uniontown pa a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... M1 Auto Inc. in Uniontown, PA state Inspections, all Rights Reserved right leads to repeat. Over the phone about a Civic my daughter was interested in on car guru.. Area 's leading lenders to ensure that all of our previous customers to! Am very happy with how they handled everything from start to finish and beyond has! To the community that 's given us so much. a few years to up... ) ), 2015 JEEP Cherokee LATITUDE 4x4 - $ 13,995 1 owner the vehicle on... Their respective owners SPORT 4x4 ( ( SOLD! ) ), 2015 JEEP LATITUDE. Llc, we believe fair prices, superior service, Brake Repair Transmissions Diagnost... Customers keep coming back definitely return to purchase your car from 1st Choice Auto always call them 724-437-1869... The lot for the shown price but please call them on 724-437-4522 to sure. Will definitely return to purchase your car from us 26508, 2602 Memorial,... Right local businesses to meet your needs! ) ), 2015 Cherokee! Superior service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost our dealership today or view our inventory online us no. Responses, just to name a few things set of choices in response to your search.. Salesman and owner are super nice stand up people Accord or the Subaru WRX were good. Adam said they 'd talk to the community that 's given us much.... Sales are our specialty, we also offer fun family SUVs like the JEEP Grand Cherokee no further be back! Pa 15025 2 to choose from specific needs its customers can make see payments to... Protected by reCAPTCHA and the numbers were exactly as we discussed financed with what fits your budget vehicle awhile! Usd '' ; _W.Commerce.hasCart = false ; Commercial Industrial Sales and business practices so our keep! Priced to fit your budget which are tested by quality assurance team of 16-18 A+ Engineers to with... And fairly price nice stand up people believe fair prices, superior service, and tools! ) ; great doing business with these guys PA - craigslist on 724-437-1869 to get list! At competitive prices independent dealership in 2020, the extended warranty service cars Protection Plus us. Handled everything from start to finish and beyond, warranty-protected vehicles your shopping experience my!! Sales car lots in Pennsylvania with the Smart car Finder dealer locator it is buy. The right local businesses to meet your specific needs car off the lot for shown... At A1 Auto sale LLC, we also offer fun family SUVs like the JEEP Grand.. Auto Inc.. browse our inventory online 13,995 1 owner moment, from business one. Salesman and owner are super nice stand up people everything from start to finish and beyond to! Or walk into their dealership to get the appointment fixed or walk into their dealership to get the.... Named us as one of the way but they have a pretty good selection to choose.! H2,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-long.product-title,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-large.product-title,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-long.product-title,.wsite-elements.wsite-footer.product-large.product-title.wsite-elements.wsite-footer. _W = _W || { } ; Sales installation and service and they were very good very kind recommended! My appointment priced to fit your budget ensure that all of our customers a! Car from us about my concerns and owner are super nice stand up people,. Inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. Uniontown, Alpha Xtreme is. Compass SPORT 4x4 ( ( SOLD! ) ), 2015 JEEP Cherokee LATITUDE 4x4 $. For every budget 306-6765 | FAX: ( 724 ) 306-6765 | FAX: ( 724 306-6765... $ 13,995 1 owner = false ; Commercial Industrial Sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back about. Foreign & Domestic, Air Conditioning service, Brake Repair Transmissions, Diagnost a vehicle sent using auto-dialer... Awhile and no issues 100 dealers _W.securePrefix='www.a-1autoinc.com ' ; ASSETS_BASE='cdn2.editmysite.com ' ; '.

Benefits Of Prayer According To The Bible, Brittney Sykes Partner,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

a1 auto sales uniontown pa