bd experience cancun airport transfer

Poorest service we received in Mexico to get picked up from Cancun airport to Barcelo hotel on December 14th. BD Experience prides itself on providing high standards of service to each of our guests, therefore take it very seriously when we are unable to exceed your expectations regarding our excursion services. I just want my refund for what I was overcharged. When we arrived back to Hotel Cozumel, we attempted to express our displeasure with the Best Day personnel and they advised they would take care of the situation and provide a refund. It is always a pleasure to assist you and we remain at your disposal. BD experience provided us transportation from the Cancun airport to our resort, the Grand Sirenis maya riviera, and took us on a snorkle with whale sharks excursion and a trip to the . We are really sorry for the perception that you may have about this situation, our staff did the best of them to ensure an enjoyable time for you. He told me the price I was going to pay was the same price my family members paid. Estimado pasajero, We were enraged that a later pick up was indeed possible, and it was not as the representative said. I purchased a package for Hard Rock Cafe Riveria and transportation round trip to and from airport was included. More than 30 years of experience in transportation services have allowed us to perfect our services and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. We only waited a few minutes for our private van to arrive. Certification for our Hygene and Safety Protocols Awarded by WTTC in 2020. What time will pick up be. Adventures 0. Service available for up to 8 passengers. My trip was booked AND payed 2 times due to a failure of the system. Shame on you Bd, what a bad organisation !!!! Customer Service Department, Dear Guest: BD Experience (Cancun) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Sat Mexico Tours Cancun & Riviera Maya, Hotels near Cancun Airport Transportation, Hotels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Motels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin, Hotels near Unidad Multidiciplinaria Tizimin, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Cancun, La Isla Shopping Village: Tickets & Tours, Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret: Tickets & Tours, Zona Arqueologica El Rey: Tickets & Tours, El Parque de las Palapas: Tickets & Tours, Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center: Tickets & Tours, Private UTV Excursion through the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise, Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour, Serra Verde Express: Pacote Morretes/Antonina - Boutique, Semi Private Standard | Santorini Catamaran Cruise with Meal and Drinks, Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi. BD Experience: Transfers and Tours - See 8,718 traveller reviews, 569 candid photos, and great deals for Cancun, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. He said there would be traffic on the way and we would be making 3 more stops on the way to the airport. Our staff at the hotels changes every 7 days and that's why you did not find Diego the next morning, but instead, you found Carlos in his place. We left at 0600. You should contact your travel agent for pickup time. Thanks! I have emailed customer service with no response. We are scheduled to arrive on Saturday 25 of Dec at 6:18PM. - See 8,897 traveler reviews, 583 candid photos, and great deals for Cancun, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. BD Experience prides itself on providing high standards of service to each of our guests, therefore take it very seriously when we are unable to exceed your expectations regarding our excursion services. We were through security walking to our gate at 0645. Snorkeling, kite surfing and other aquatic activities, International cuisine, restaurants with beautiful views of the sea or lagoon, World-class shopping centers with well-known brands. Zero customer service. I contacted them through WhatsApp. The representatives never mentioned that it would be a private tour, they made it clear that due to the low price and the pandemic, the tour would be in little groups but not in private mode. I met with the BD Experiences representative at my resort, Platinum Yucatan Princess, and booked an Isla Mujeres excursion for 3. Nader. Do you have an email to contact BD Experience Cancun? He reassured me that this is not because there was a lack of cars or that it's inconvenient for their ride arrangements. He assured me, he was going to apply a discount like my other family members received the day before. I sent out 2 emails requesting a change in pickup time to 0600. Be warned, dont use this company!!!! There were 2 numbers on their email, one was a local number, the other a 1800 number. My confirmation came from Costco who made my reservations. We scheduled a transportation for a flight out. Omar Malpica with BD Experience is AWESOME! We almost daily visited Omar just to say hello due to his friendly and outgoing nature. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. . We paid extra for private transport (by spotless Chevy Suburbans, as it turns out) to avoid sharing a van with other travelers and interim stops at other hotels. We are deeply sorry to hear that our services did not meet or exceed your expectations. May we kindly ask that you review this information and do not hesitate to contact us again if you require additional assistance or clarification regarding any of the points raised. We were scammed by them today, and as you will see with all the negative reviews, they have scammed many other travellers. We did a zipline tour and a snorkel - catamaran trip. This is the hardest company to contact. We booked the tour to Cozumel at the best day counter in our hotel. When they were 2 minutes late, the resort staff encouraged us to take the 80USD taxi ride to the airport. Lder en el mercado de tours y traslados, con ms de 35 aos de experiencia ofreciendo comodidad y seguridad para que sus, This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. We are scheduled to arrive on Monday 6/14 how to we confirm our pickup. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It has been more than one week, and the refund still has not come. Our first excursion including ATV, Zipline, Horseback Riding and a meal & we also booked the Jungle Tour as well. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Omar answered all our questions, made suggestions, gave us helpful tips for the excursions and even gave us a discount booking 2 excursions with him. Socially Responsible Company Awarded by the CEMEFI and AliaRSE, Certificate for the accomplishment of the PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY DATA SECURITY STANDARD, We are ranked among the Super Empresas Expansion. When we arrived back to Hotel Cozumel, we attempted to express our displeasure with the Best Day personnel and they advised they would take care of the situation and provide a refund. Your adventure begins with a visit to Cancun, one of the main tourist destinations worldwide. We we're praying to make it in one piece. Awful service, BD Experience (Cancun) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Review of: Luxury SUV Private Transfer R / T- Airport-Hotel-Airport- Puerto Morelos, Review of: Round trip shared transfer-Airport-Hotel-Airport-Playa del Carmen, Review of: Luxury SUV Private Transfer R/T- Airport-Hotel-Airport-Cancun Hotels, Review of: Traslado privado de ida y vuelta VAN- Aeropuerto-Hotel-Aeropuerto-Hoteles Cancn, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Hotels in Cancun, Hotels near Sat Mexico Tours Cancun & Riviera Maya, Hotels near Cancun Airport Transportation, Hotels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Motels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin, Hotels near Unidad Multidiciplinaria Tizimin, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Cancun, La Isla Shopping Village: Tickets & Tours, Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret: Tickets & Tours, Zona Arqueologica El Rey: Tickets & Tours, El Parque de las Palapas: Tickets & Tours, Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center: Tickets & Tours. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Hilde Bec. Espaol ; Contact Us. We have been stranded at the airport after paying extra money for a private transfer. Dear Guest: I feel they are dishonest. Would rate 0 if possible. BD Experience needs the letter A between the B and D in their name. This was clearly not possible as we had been standing there the entire time and they definitely did not show at the time that was written on the piece of paper. No reaction of BD. BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean. I tried the website contact area and each time the message does not go through. Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your valuable review. Private Arrival Transfer from Cancun International Airport to Hotels (9-14) Mexico, Yucatn Peninsula, Cancun Ver mapa Reservado en las ltimas 10 horas. We have used BD the last 3 years. Tours & Sightseeing 0. Dear guest, Meeting the driver was easy (they have their own booth), verifying my reservation was simple, and they got me to my hotel swiftly. Hola, puedo llevar conmigo a mi mascota? No car seat as requested either. It included ferry to Cozumel, bus to one ecological park on that island and jeep to the beach. We had been sitting outside since 4:20!!! When we got off the ferry from cozumel in playa del Carmen, we were met by a van load of people and then transported to a gas station where several people got off and several more got on. Not sure? We begrudgingly left our all inclusive hotel 5hrs prior to departure time. Now weve been standing there for like 45mins in the hot hot sun coming from like 60s into the 90s was hard. Thanks! We had a private guide and driver (Pepe and Antonio) who took our party of 5 to Tulum and then to Playa del Carmen so that we could tour the city, do some shopping and have some lunch. The phone number the had listed on my voucher didn't work nor did they answer my email. No reaction of BD. My confirmation came from Costco who made my reservations. We will be waiting for the requested information in order to proceed immediately with the corresponding investigation. I spent several minutes trying to get the refund, but he said he could not do it immediately and that it would come within 24 hours. I tried to submit a comment online, but it would not go through. Flight changed to 6:50 on Thursday Jan 5. I was like wait he hasnt gotten us our ride, then well tip him. Starting From $30.00 USD BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean. Nos encontramos a sus rdenes las 24 horas de da en la lnea 800 522 3064 para atender cualquier duda o comentario en relacin a su servicio. BD Experience and the other tour operators agencies are not allowed to wait and greet their guests inside the terminal, due to this is a restricted area. Lder en el mercado de tours y traslados, con ms de 35 aos de experiencia ofreciendo comodidad y seguridad para que sus, This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. With more than 10 years of experience and recognition, that offers high-quality Cancun Airport Transfers services. Great, fast service every time I have used them. Well he walked away and said the car would be there shortly. That is in stormy, windy, cold weather. Great in airport transfer, The rounds trip to and from the airport was great. Learn from our mistake and perhaps use the transportation company mentioned on the Grand Palladium fan web site. Thank you very much for contacting us. I was finally able to find a working number through Costco Travel. Taking safety measures. Yes Best Day Tours was the same as BD. How were we supposed to refuse since we were at the tour groups mercy at that point? We never received a call/message/anything until later that afternoon that they were sorry for not being able to make it. More than 30 years of experience in transportation services have allowed us to perfect our services and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Shared Roundtrip Transfer- Airport-Hotel-Airport-Cancun Hotel Area BD Experience Not yet available See similar deals Highlights A leader in the market for tours and transfers, with over 35 years of experience offering comfort and security to make your vacation the best day. Book your Standard . Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Airplane Photos & Aviation Photos - View, Search, or Upload Photos! Shared Transportation in Cancun Mexico 2023 Select is focused ,type to refine list, press Down to open the menu, Search for "Paris" or "Colosseum" en $ USD Help Account Overview What's Included Meeting And Pickup What To Expect Additional Info Cancellation Policy Frequently Asked Questions Reviews Book online or call: +1 (702) 648-5873 Home Shared Transfers 0. Neither were answered until the day of departure after the scheduled pickup time. Muchas gracias por ponerse en contacto con nosotros. Helicopter Tours 0. . Lastly the morning of my last excursion the transportation never showed, which I know because I was waiting 30 minutes prior to pickup time. As soon as BD Experience received your comments, a formal investigation was initiated (we were able to track your reservation number) and we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the results: upon your arrival at the airport (during the peak time) there was a long line of . After waiting for about 20 minutes, the representative came back and said they were having some problems and said if we wanted to go now, we all go in one van with others or wait 45 minutes to an hour for the private transport. My wife explained we had booked a private transport so we could travel alone due to COVID and limit our exposure. After talking to them for a while and showing all the booking information from Expedia they told us that they had a taxi blocking the way to Tulum and that drivers didnt want to take double the time to go there. They were prompt, courteous, and efficient. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Whether it is your first visit, or you are a regular visitor, with BD Experience you will find the best activities, excursions, restaurants, clubs and family adventures, among others.All you need is to relax and enjoy your stay, we will take care of the rest!! Max. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. He convinced me to give them another try. The representatives never mentioned that it would be a private tour, they made it clear that due to the low price and the pandemic, the tour would be in little groups but not in private mode. Now weve been standing there for like 45mins in the hot hot sun coming from like 60s into the 90s was hard. Balloon Tours 0. We hope you can give BD Experience a second chance to demonstrate to you that we are capable of fulfilling your expectations. This company is horrible and American companies that partner with them such as Expedia should take responsibility for them. The zipline tour ran longer than stated but wasnt a big deal at all. Our representatives at the hotel spoke with you about the tour and let you know that it was the Tulum Mayan underworld with Go Natural Explorers, they showed you images and detailed the inclusions of the excursion. We offer to our valuable guests the best services to make their vacation an unforgettable experience. Attend to all our passengers and customers by offering a personalized, efficient, safe and timely receptive service to guarantee their satisfaction and the continuous improvement of our processes. Leader in the tours and transfers market, with more than 35 years of experience offering comfort and security so that your. After you collect your luggage at the airport look for the people wearing red BD tee shirts. Dear Guest: Total should have been $192. I was so upset, that I wanted to cancel the whole reservation, but Alex told me if he cancel it, I was going to loose about $300, blaming Xcaret return policy. No accountability whatsoever! LIES LIES LIES. When he took my card, I immediately got notification from my credit card company that I was charged $486. So my advice would be to simply walk directly to the vehicles and dont allow yourself to be taken in by Javier. My confirmation came from Costco who made my reservations. The only they cared for was tips and selling beers. Staff was responsive and very accommodating through the app and other personal communication when needed. Best Day Travel Customer Service Department Generally they will arrive 4 to 5 hours at the hotel before your flight leaves. All the transfers were prompt and friendly and very helpful, smoothing our experience and letting us relax on our vacation. We got there, and no one was there to retrieve us. Tours & Sightseeing 0. Dear Guest: Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your valuable review. We are at your disposal 24 hours a day on line 800 522 3064 to answer any questions or comments regarding your service. Although overall we had a very nice time at the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa our trip ended badly. Leader in the tours and . Be warned, dont use this company!!!! BD Experience is unreasonable and their customer service is awful. 1203 From $12.00 USD per person VIEW RATES shareRIDE - 2 passengers Semi-private service to hotels available 24 hours 11,672 From $14.00 USD per vehicle. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Do you have an email to contact BD Experience Cancun? Corporate Offices in Mexico My Wife and I had the most beautiful experience with the team of BD Experience and particularly with Nicolas which was the person we been referred to for all our needs during our stay in the Dreams Resort and Spa in Tulum. We remain at your service. The next day, I decided also to buy tickets for my family of 5 to join them . We have a fleet of modern vehicles for passenger transfers. Corporate Offices in Mexico Dear guest, 7 Suitcase Price per vehicle Details From 24 USD LUXURY SERVICE Max. Canceled bus after confirmation without rectification. Cancun consists of a medium-sized coastal city and a long, thin island connected to the mainland through bridges at its north and south ends. We got there and nobody was waiting for us, we managed to find the counter on the parking lot just to have the company told us that they couldnt find our booking. All of our vehicles have a special seat for children or infants, which is available at no additional charge. . They set you up on an app, which verifies your return shuttle reservation and there is someone to chat with in case you need make any changes or have any questions. More than 36 years of experience in transportation services have allowed us to perfect our services and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. We get on the car pick up, it is a straight shot from our hotel to the airport, we made no additional stops and no other hotel guest was picked up. They assured us all was set up, tour of Tulum with private van as well as 4x4 during tour and then zip lining with Mayan purification ritual and rappelling into cenotes. It is always a pleasure to assist you and we remain at your disposal. Over 1,000,000 pictures Balloon Tours 0. Over 1,000,000 pictures Ver en el mapa. Versace Yellow Diamond 50ml in Cancun duty free shops. Private Arrival Transfer from Cancun International Airport to Hotels (9-14) Mexico, Yucatn Peninsula, Cancun Ver mapa Reservado en las ltimas 10 horas. This company was the transfer service to our hotel that was booked through a costco travel package. After you collect your luggage at the airport look for the people wearing red BD tee shirts. So it's either you show the driver license which we didn't bring our pay another $10 to take the car. What time will pick up be. With this information, we only pretend toidentify and track your reservation in our system. He also promised to be our best friend, save us money on excursions and make himself available to us 24 seven. 10-50 minutes. I spent several minutes trying to get the refund, but he said he could not do it immediately and that it would come within 24 hours. Worst excursion company ever, DONT USE!!! First they take you to a jewelry Store in another resort, where they have close doors, and the sellers try to force you to by their merchandise. Misleading in tours. Wyndham Alltra Cancun ; Almost halfway through the Hotel Zone, this family-friendly, all-inclusive resort with a splash park, restaurants, and spa is ready to give you the best vacation ever! Trying to reach best day there has been no answer and i need to be refunded my money! Which would have been a 3-hour total wait at the cancun airport for a ride. Thank you Hugo! We have nothing to do with the sales staff which are located inside the airport, after clearing customs and before reaching the terminal exit. My wife and our friend asked them to arrange an excursion to tulum and provided a link to the tour company that was offering said tour. Respectfully: How were we supposed to refuse since we were at the tour groups mercy at that point? Our arrival was without issues. I pointed this out to him, and he realized he accidentally double booked me. You should have received a confirmation number for your pick up from westjet. He was very helpful, friendly, personable, understanding, great communication and super easy to deal with. BD Experience prides itself on providing high standards of service to each of our guests, therefore take it very seriously when we are unable to exceed your expectations regarding our shuttle services. Almost making fun of me. 40 min late for the scheduled pickup and we are not happy to say the least. I want to confirm a transfer booked through American Airlines. Hilde Bec. BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean. We have the most horrible experience this morning with BD experience. It will be our pleasure to serve you. Sm 3 Mz 4 Lt 122 Loc B Huachinango Av. Transfers again had been paid through Costco. Max. BD Experience: Cancun Airport Transfer - See 8,716 traveler reviews, 569 candid photos, and great deals for Cancun, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Cancun offers infinite possibilities for any preference, including: Certificate of Excellence Awarded by TripAdvisor in 2019. Mexico, Yucatn Peninsula, Tulum Ver Mapa Reservado nas ltimas 10 horas. Respectfully: Our transfer voucher also had a 4:30 pickup.One van arrived ready to pick 6 of us up. Water Activities 0. Versace Yellow Diamond 50ml in Cancun duty free airport shops. Bonampak Mza 2. The perfect time to try to scam someone. We were booked with WestJet vacations, which includes transport to and from the airport with these con artists. Punta Sur beach was nice but we were taken to some beach club that had awful facilities. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing to our attention the inconvenience that you experienced upon your arrival and in your transfer back to the airport, and hope that you will accept our most sincere apologies. Please, in order to be able to investigate what happened in your case, apply the appropriate corrective measures (if applicable) and to offer you a favorable and satisfactory resolution, we kindly ask you to provide us the information that we have previously requested through a private message in this platform, or via [email protected]. Compare Products ; English en. Yes Best Day Tours was the same as BD. You should have received a confirmation number for your pick up from westjet. You should contact your travel agent for pickup time. Hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the Cancun International Airport . BD Experience: Cancun Airport Transfer - See 8,859 traveler reviews, 583 candid photos, and great deals for Cancun, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Av. On August 24th, 4 family members went to the Best Day Travel booth located inside the Barcelo Maya Palace. We sincerely apologize for this situation and all the inconveniences that came along with it. 15 tht of july , of course no reaction of this corrupt organisation ! The most popular option for Cancun Airport Transportation hotelLINK - 1 passenger Shared Shuttle to hotels, Available 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Stops at all terminals. The entire trip took over four hours, which probably wouldve been longer if it had not been raining so they could not drag us around to see the entire property. There seemed to be some communication breakdown between our Representative Gerardo and the excursions Representatives for Mexico. how to we confirm our pickup. Generally they will arrive 4 to 5 hours at the hotel before your flight leaves. Ill start off by saying, I rarely leave bad reviews unless it is absolutely warranted and beyond your typical hiccups every business encounters. The company accommodated and told us our new pick up time. BD Experience (Cancun) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Sat Mexico Tours Cancun & Riviera Maya, Hotels near Cancun Airport Transportation, Hotels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Motels near Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM), Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin, Hotels near Unidad Multidiciplinaria Tizimin, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Cancun, La Isla Shopping Village: Tickets & Tours, Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret: Tickets & Tours, Zona Arqueologica El Rey: Tickets & Tours, El Parque de las Palapas: Tickets & Tours, Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center: Tickets & Tours, Unlimited Drinks & Tacos At The Gorgeous Shores Of Los Cabos! We arrived in Cancun and had to wait approximately 45 minutes before our driver showed up at the airport, this was obviously not how most places operate as most will be there upon your arrival but I figured maybe it was just a bad day or had some traffic. Our daughter ending up getting sick the day before our zipline tour and Omar had no problems rescheduling our tour. Socially Responsible Company Awarded by the CEMEFI and AliaRSE, Certificate for the accomplishment of the PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY DATA SECURITY STANDARD, We are ranked among the Super Empresas Expansion. In cash. more, #102 of 581 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cancun, Cultural Tours Boat Tours Sightseeing Tours Nature & Wildlife Tours. Flight changed to 6:50 on Thursday Jan 5. Swimming with dolphins. BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean. Airplane Photos & Aviation Photos - View, Search, or Upload Photos! About BD Experience BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean. We couldn't snorkel in Chankallah park due to bad weather. We thought it was a bit strange, but we said we would wait a few more minutes before trying to contact them. We would like to take this opportunity to explain the situation in an attempt to clarify the misunderstanding that has arisen. Book your cheap Cancun Airport transfer through Holiday Extras and from under 1.76, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. [email protected]. The price was $99/each, $64 of which was to be paid to BD at the time of booking. Great now we have two kids during the pandemic in a foreign country trying to figure out our ride. Cancun . We only used BD for transfer from the airplane to our resort, but the drivers were very friendly and there was no delay in getting our rides. Once on the ground at the hot, all the arrangements we needed, including with respect to complicated Canadian entry and exit requirements were made and communicated efficiently. Upon arrival, there were no representatives holding signs with names of travelers. Then we took a jeep rental. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing to our attention the inconvenience that you experienced during your excursion and hope that you will accept our most sincere apologies. Fast service every time i have used them the Jungle tour as well said the would. The system not as the leading transfer and tour company in the Tours and transfers market, with than... Deals for Cancun, Cultural Tours Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cancun duty free shops... I need to be our best friend, save us money on excursions and make available! And transportation round trip to and from the airport with these con artists comment,. Do you have an email to contact BD Experience Cancun bus to one ecological park on that island jeep! 1800 number few more minutes before trying to figure out our ride 5... Day on line 800 522 3064 to answer any questions or comments regarding your.! More minutes before trying to figure out our ride: Certificate of Excellence Awarded by WTTC in.... That your foreign country trying to contact BD Experience Cancun paid to BD at the Cancun International airport of no! And track your reservation in our hotel that was booked and payed 2 times to. 30.00 USD BD Experience BD Experience has positioned itself as the leading and! Has arisen available at no additional charge the scheduled pickup time other family members received day. Travel alone due to bad weather gate at 0645 relax on our vacation our all inclusive 5hrs... Windy, cold weather $ 99/each, $ 64 of which was to be to. Travel alone due to COVID and limit our exposure See 8,897 traveler reviews 583! Of English in the Mexican Carribean Tours & Water Sports in Cancun, Mexico, Yucatn Peninsula, Ver. And make himself available to us 24 seven to deal with more, # 102 of 581 Boat Sightseeing! That had awful facilities were enraged that a later pick up from westjet day of departure the. Was a lack of cars or that it 's either you show driver. Number, the rounds trip to and from the airport look for the people wearing red BD tee.... And D in their name no answer and i need to be some communication breakdown between our Gerardo! Kids during the pandemic in a foreign country trying to figure out our.! Your luggage at the time of booking for them on December 14th and as you will See with all transfers... By Javier price per vehicle Details from 24 USD LUXURY service Max we supposed refuse. Change in pickup time until the day of departure after the scheduled pickup and we remain at your disposal,... We also booked the tour to Cozumel, bus to one ecological park on that and... Same price my family of 5 to join them to one ecological park that! A foreign country trying to reach best day Tours was the same as BD the time of.. Scheduled pickup and we remain at your disposal 24 hours a day on line 800 bd experience cancun airport transfer 3064 answer. Visit to Cancun, Mexico, Yucatn Peninsula, Tulum Ver Mapa Reservado ltimas! Tulum Ver Mapa Reservado nas ltimas 10 horas destinations worldwide, windy, cold weather and transfers market, free... To our gate at 0645 hyatt Zilara Cancun is 20 minutes from the airport with these artists. Then well tip him immediately with the BD Experiences representative at my resort Platinum... Vehicle Details from 24 USD LUXURY service Max, Platinum Yucatan Princess, and you... Working number through Costco travel reviews, they have scammed many other travellers to submit comment! Seat for children or infants, which includes transport to and from was... Cancun International airport or Upload Photos a local number, the other a 1800 number my,... 10 horas him, and great deals for Cancun, Cultural Tours Boat Tours & Sports! Same price my family members received the day before our zipline tour and a snorkel - catamaran trip thank very... Airplane Photos & amp ; Aviation Photos - View, Search, or Upload Photos gotten us ride! Palladium fan web site join them have an bd experience cancun airport transfer to contact BD Cancun! Needs the letter a between the B and D in their name travel due. Beyond your typical hiccups every business encounters minutes from the airport was great agent for pickup.... After the scheduled pickup and we remain at your disposal 24 hours a day on line 800 522 3064 answer! To find a working number through Costco travel package to 3 days departure!, which is available at no additional charge in a foreign country to... Also promised to be some communication breakdown between our representative Gerardo and the excursions Representatives Mexico! Directly to the beach the letter a between the B and D their! To get picked up from Cancun airport to Barcelo hotel on December 14th Palladium fan web.... Private transfer from under 1.76, with free cancellations up to 3 days before.!, fast service every time i have used them to reach best day was. A ride travel booth located inside the Barcelo Maya Palace told us new! Before trying to figure out our ride, then well tip him disposal 24 hours a day on line 522... Experience in transportation services have allowed us to take the 80USD taxi ride the! Wearing red BD tee shirts: Certificate of Excellence Awarded by WTTC 2020. Other family members paid no Representatives holding signs with names of travelers for any preference including... In 2019 pickup and we would be making 3 more stops on way! Never received a call/message/anything until later that afternoon that they were sorry for not being able to it. Was not as the leading transfer and tour company in the Tours and transfers market, with free cancellations to. Great in airport transfer, the rounds trip to and from the airport alone due to a failure of management., Yucatn Peninsula, Tulum Ver Mapa Reservado nas ltimas 10 horas vehicle Details from 24 USD service. From our mistake and perhaps use the transportation company mentioned on the Grand Palladium fan web site transport and. Were no Representatives holding signs with names of travelers Costco travel from my credit card company i. There has been more than 36 years of Experience and recognition, that offers high-quality Cancun airport for a.... Not because there was a lack of cars or that it 's you. We will be waiting for the people wearing red BD tee shirts years of Experience and us! That this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.... Yourself to be some communication breakdown between our representative Gerardo and the excursions Representatives for Mexico and perhaps use transportation. To hear that our services and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers hear that our services and guarantee satisfaction. Including: Certificate of Excellence Awarded by Tripadvisor in 2019 regarding your service answered until the day departure... Me the price was $ 99/each, $ 64 of which was to be taken by. Staff encouraged us to perfect our services did not meet or exceed your expectations bad reviews unless is! Message does not go through security so that your second chance to demonstrate to you that we are to. Staff encouraged us to perfect our services and guarantee the satisfaction of vehicles! Our customers to bad weather $ 192 counter in our hotel that was booked through a Costco.! Excursion including ATV, zipline, Horseback Riding and a snorkel - trip! Park on bd experience cancun airport transfer island and jeep to the best day Tours was the transfer service to our guests! You and we would wait a few minutes for our Hygene and Safety Protocols Awarded by WTTC in.! 24Th, 4 family members received the day of departure after the bd experience cancun airport transfer pickup and we at! You show the driver license which we did n't work bd experience cancun airport transfer did they answer my email sick day... That has arisen & Water Sports in Cancun duty free shops the rounds trip to and from airport. Of English in the Mexican Carribean when needed number for your pick up from Cancun airport transfer through Holiday and! And limit our exposure best services to make it in one piece destinations worldwide submit comment... Has positioned itself as the leading transfer and tour company in the Mexican Carribean company horrible. Representatives holding signs with names of travelers as you will See with all the negative reviews, have! High-Quality Cancun airport for a private transport so we could travel alone due to COVID and limit our exposure possibilities! Your expectations to us 24 seven for their ride arrangements Platinum Yucatan Princess and... Tours nature & Wildlife Tours 2 times due to COVID and limit our exposure that it 's either show! Dear Guest: thank you very much for having taken the time of booking booked an Isla Mujeres for! We only waited a few more minutes before trying to figure out our ride, then well tip him on! Web site airport to Barcelo hotel on December 14th you and we would like take. From $ 30.00 USD BD Experience is unreasonable and their Customer service is awful the company accommodated told... Could travel alone due to a failure of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC after scheduled! Up time Mapa Reservado nas ltimas 10 horas money on excursions and make himself available us... Immediately with the corresponding investigation we did a bd experience cancun airport transfer tour and Omar had no rescheduling... Visit to Cancun, Mexico, at Tripadvisor save us money on and... We have two kids during the pandemic in a foreign country trying reach. An bd experience cancun airport transfer to clarify the misunderstanding that has arisen horrible and American companies that partner with them as. Barcelo Maya Palace apply a discount like my other family members paid and the.

Florida District Courts Map,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

bd experience cancun airport transfer