acer predator xb271hu calibration settings

It is one of the premium gaming monitors that combines a 144Hz refresh rate and a 1440p IPS panel along with NVIDIAs G-Sync technology.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'displaygeeks_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',140,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-displaygeeks_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The Acer Predator XB271HU is an excellent monitor with a small and sleek stand. The Samsung CHG70 has better reflection handling and a curve profile that some people like. These are two different types of monitors, each with their advantages and disadvantages. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. actually now that I'm comparing tom's review to another review on the same monitor, the response time numbers are not adding up. Score: 0. Buying one will instantly transform you into a better gamer, especially if you have upgraded from a standard 60Hz monitor. Part Number: UM.HX1AA.A01. In the OSD menu, users can change the language and the transparency of the OSD, making the monitor display the current refresh rate on the upper right corner and activate ASUSs Game Mode. The screen also rotates to portrait orientation on either side, so you can choose which direction you want the inputs to face. Large format displays pave the path to pure gaming bliss in bright, luminous HDR. and our if the only problem is brightness, increase according to your room light; their settings are 100% OK if your monitor has the same panel but it doesn't count the ambient light. The Gigabyte has a significantly faster response time, which results in less ghosting behind fast-moving objects. The LG 27UK650 is a 4k monitor that supports HDR. I connect my JBL speakers (2 sattelites 1 sub woofer) through my monitor's audio jack output.. My GPU is Geforce 1080. which is rare for monitors in general. Almost perfect panel. On the Ergonomics front, the monitor lets you rotate the display 30 degrees in either direction while providing 40 degrees of tilt adjustment (5 degrees forward and 35 degrees back). Acer; Predator; ConceptD; Planet9; SpatialLabs; A FEAST FOR THE EYES. Factory Calibration: Blur Reduction Mode: Hardware calibration: G-Sync: Uniformity correction: FreeSync: . Screen: 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Panel Technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) Inputs: DisplayPort, HDMI. Acer Community User Agreement. This feature is only available with 120Hz, 100Hz, and 85Hz inputs. 27" Predator XB1 Gaming Monitor - XB271HU abmiprz. When it is off, there is noticeable ghosting in darker games while in Extreme it produces a lot of distracting details. Phones. The monitors power consumption is still high in Sleep mode with nothing connected to the USB 3.0 ports. Linux. Gamma 2.2. Can you help me understand if calibration is required if all I plan to do is gaming with it? The base is 45 centimeters in width and around 28 centimeters in depth. lag of 16 - 32ms, is one to two frames of lag at 60Hz, according to TFT central, they call this class 2; class 1 (less than 16ms) being optimal for gaming. [SOLVED] Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 2K 165Hz G-Sync IPS - Problems with pixel and calibration. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. 0 extreme_noob Admirable. The Acer Predator XB271HUBmiprz is marginally better than the Dell S2417DG. It supports FreeSync VRR, can get brighter than the Acer, and has better reflection handling. Its no surprise that even after four years, Acer Predator XB271HU continues to be a popular 2K monitor. The Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz is slightly better than the Acer Nitro VG271UP Pbmiipx. Dark Boost - OFF5. Buying one will instantly transform you into a better gamer, especially if you have upgraded from a standard 60Hz monitor. Christian Eberle is a Contributing Editor for Tom's Hardware US. It has a 4ms response time and a 144Hz refresh rate that can be further overclocked to 165Hz. Brightness. In the settings menu, you will find customization options such as turning on/off the blue button next to the power button, activate the USB 3.0 ports after monitor goes to sleep, turn on ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), and overclock the panel from factory set 144Hz to 165Hz. I am using profile loader that comes with DisplayCAL, but there is other software that can handle it, as well as you can let your operating system handle it directly. As you can see from the video the backlight bleeding is no. Testimonials from DOUGH AKA EVE SPECTRUM customers, 27GR95QE-B First Impressions vs AW3423DW, PVM-A250, 32EP950. However, neither of the two monitors can display deep blacks in a dark room due to their IPS panels. I tried the overclock forums profile and settings already. Buying Guides. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. Acer Predator XB273K gpbmiipprzx not reaching 144Hz, Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53 Recent FPS Drops. The only option to connect to PC is via DisplayPort. This is provided for reference only and shouldn't be used, as the calibration values vary per individual unit even for the same model due to manufacturing tolerances. For me (and this is just my opinion and gaming needs), I cannot justify 4K 60Hz, regardless of price-point, monitor size, response times, manufacturer, etc. The Acer Predator XB271HU is a decent monitor for creating media. Screen: 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Panel Technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) Inputs: DisplayPort, HDMI. It is truly a fantastic gaming monitor which can also serve other needs. It has 100 steps to allow very fine control. 27" - 16:9 - WQHD - Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1440 - Contrast Ratio 1,000:1 - Brightness 350 cd/m - Color Black. you have to load the ICC profile too on windows, not only put the settings on monitor. For gaming, the best settings seem to be the Normal. It seems to make things a little too blue and muted. The Acer Predator XB271HU features an excellent stand with complete articulation making it easy to find a comfortable position. The Acer is also flicker-free and has a faster pixel response time which leaves only a small blur trail. Privacy Policy. It supports the monitor well and feels stable, despite the small footprint. ACER XB271HU best settings brightness,constrast,rgb,gamma,color calibration. 200,- We tweaked the RGB sliders and the Six-Axis Saturate and Hue controls just a bit to try . Apple. Please try our settings below to optimize your XB270HU. The videos are just to see the colors of . Thanks, I've been looking for more calibration set ups on this monitor, to try to gauge what is best. Swap freesync for gsync and save over 600 dollars and you get the same quality panel (or is the LG a higher quality one?) The Acer Predator XB271HUBmiprz has wider viewing angles and is a better choice if you'llbe looking at the monitor from the side, like when you'recollaborating with people. Acer Predator XB271HU calibration settings. Contrast - 473. Response Time: 1 ms. Brightness: 350 Nit. Acer eColor Management refers to the five picture modes. The TUF has better reflection handling, which is great for a room with a few more lights, and can also display more uniform blacks in a dark room. . Products expand_more. The Acer Predator, on the other hand, has better ergonomics and is easier to place comfortably. Your graphic goliath has arrived. The Intel Core i5-13400 is a 6-core processor with an additional 4 energy-efficient cores. 350 cd/m. Also, if you plan to use it for media creation, thebetter black uniformity of the ASUS makes it abetter choice. This INNOCN 40C1R can match my printer almost perfectly. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor. Gamma is right at 2.2, or just over, with the menu setting at 2.2. . Displays . Acer Predator XB271HU Review: Things You Must Know! Personally I'm running these settings on the monitor OSD: Brightness 55. For CPUs, it's vital to keep a lower base clock speed as they help the processor to keep cool and quieter when idle or under light load, which can further . Moving your head up and down causes no visible shift in the image, and the Acer Predator XB271 remains usable when standing above it or while sitting below the screen. Thank you for supporting so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! Luminance Settings 80 Contrast Setting 50 RGB Controls 100-100-100 Gamma Setting . Happy Gaming. There's very little dirty screen effect, but the sides of the screen are a bit darker than the center. It adapts and synchronizes the screens refresh rate with the current framerate to give a tear-free smooth image. The Acer Predator XB271HU, on the other hand, has better ergonomics so you can easily position it to your liking. . The Acer Predator XB271HU has excellent overall gray uniformity. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He's a veteran reviewer of A/V equipment, specializing in monitors. The picture quality of the Predator XB271HU at its factory defaults was tested right after plugging it in and allowing it to warm up for about an hour. Set gamma at 2.2, if you want you can lower in NCP but it shouldn't need it. Today we're going to take a look at the Acer Predator XB1 (XB271HU), which is a 27-inch WQHD panel capable of a 144 Hz refresh rate, or 165 Hz when overclocked, and 4ms gray-to-gray pixel . Ascend to eSports fame and glory with the blisteringly fast 360Hz refresh and up to 0.3ms response. . Twitter . If you want to work on the same monitor side-by-side with your colleagues at the office, then the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz is a better choice than the Samsung CF791 as it has better viewing angles. . What is wrong with this pixel? The Acer Predator XB271HU has an optional Black Frame Insertion (BFI) feature, which can be used to add flicker and help reduce persistence blur. The ASUS has slightly better motion blur, which is great for gaming and comes with marginally better out-of-the-box color accuracy that is greatfor office use. If someone comes across a different type of panel or if their monitor doesn't correspond to our review, let us know and we will update the review. Part: UM.HX1AA.001. (Edit)OSD Settings: Picture: Brightness - 65, Contrast - 50, Blue Light - Off, Dark Boost - Off. The Acer Predator XB270HU is one of those screens which really grabs our interest! I can see rgb but part of Press J to jump to the feed. The Gigabyte AORUSAD27QD can handle reflections better and supports the FreeSync variable refresh rate technology for tear-free gaming. At its default settings, the monitor uses the Standard picture profile, which sets the color temperature to Warm (6,500 K), gamma to 2.2, brightness to a high value of 80, contrast to 50, and . The Acer, on the other hand, has a black frame insertion feature that helps make the image look crisper. 165hz is only beneficial in games I can hit 140+fps.Assassin's Creed Origins runs around 80fps on ultra settings and looks . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I have a LG 27GN950 (4K 160Hz), the 160Hz is great on CSGO, I get around 400FPS with a custom res of 1600x1024 16:10 stretched (yes this is. if the only problem is brightness, increase according to your room light; their settings are 100% OK if your monitor has the same panel but it doesn't count the ambient light. The Acer Predator XB271HU has a decent response time when using the 'Off' overdrive setting. Black and Whites levels were okay but not perfect. Once we dialed in grayscale and set contrast correctly, we found no need to adjust these. I've seen people recommend using calibration hardware but I don't have one or the money to get one either. Calibration was able to effectively eliminate all color inaccuracies. CvdZwanNL (0) Rotterdam. It is possible to add a central crosshair to the Predator through the on-screen menu, with the 'Aim Point' option. At bestbuy.ca this monitor is $1288 after tax in Canada and the LG 27UD68 is $616. Use "user settings" and lower green and maybe red until the white level is more neutral. Maximum Resolution. The white balance and color accuracy are spot on and most of the issues are corrected, especially the white point, which now is right on target. The image quality immediately improved after the calibration. This is the best panel I have reviewed.Acer Predator XB271HU purchase link: https://amzn.to/2QHRreqAcer Predator XB271HU specs - Screen Size 27\", Resolution 2560 x 1440, Panel Type IPS,Aspect Ratio 16:9, Refresh Rate 144Hz (165Hz with G-SYNC), Response Time 4ms, Adaptive Sync G-SYNC, Speakers 2x 2W speakers Dont forget to hit SUBSCRIBE button! This results in no visible deterioration when directly in front, and the screen remains usable to users sharing the screen on either side. Cheers guys! Thanks so much for this. Unfortunately, it delivers only average picture quality, which is mostly an issue for darker viewing environments due to the low contrast ratio and poor black uniformity. It's a decent monitor for multimedia and media creation, but it has a low native contrast ratio, so it's not a great choice for a dark room. Decent text clarity. Out of the three USB 3.0 ports available, one of them functions as an upstream port while the other two can be connected to peripherals or external hard-drives. Difference between matte coatings varies a lot. The Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz is a good 1440p monitor with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angles, and outstanding low input lag. The Predator XB273U F monitor from Acer features a 2K, 360Hz panel and HDR 600 certification. Nonetheless, it recorded a figure of 12.8ms, which is plenty low enough. Even non-enthusiasts are likely to notice inaccuracies in shades of gray. Acer Predator X38 Calibration Settings. I'm planning to buy this monitor. Hopefully this post was a help to someone.. MSRP $599. In the end the Predator XB271HK isn't perfect but it's close. Colour temp: User (R:99 G:93 B:100) sRGB: Off. I can see rgb but part of Press J to jump to the feed. The Acer has an IPS panel (vs. the TN Panel on the Dell) that provides it with better viewing angles which are important when you look at the monitor from the side such as in an office environment. Each one that i purchased, I would come here and calibrate with these settings/icm profile and then test for glow and it was just too much. The controls are located on the bezel at the right of the monitor. PSA: Paid Shills from Dough AKA Eve are currently My pc gets even more weirder (broken) every single day LG 27GR95QE first impressions from a competitive PC gamer. 22 minuten geleden - 27-inch Acer Predator XB271HU 2560x1440 LED Beeldscherm Zwart/Rood In goede staat. The monitor has a high native refresh rate of 144Hz, which can be overclocked up to 165Hz. Model (Click for ICC download) Colorimeter: Source: Notes: Brightness: Contrast: R: G: B: Preset Mode: Acer AL2616wd: LaCie Blue Eye Pro: Digitalversus: Acer Aspire . The LG has a significantly better color accuracy andgradient performance, and it supports HDR, while the Acer has much better ergonomics and has a black frame insertion feature to reduce motion blur. Thread starter AshIsBack; Start date Dec 30, 2019; Sidebar. They have this same exact monitor with only 4ms between signal process and pixel post (much much faster). I wish I could spread the gospel of the LG monitor faster, as hardly any sites are mentioning the first inexpensive freesync 4k monitor has arrived, making the price points of all the older ones obsolete. Overclock Refresh Rate. As i said before the default settings are reasonable, colour seems decent for a TN panel, i switched sides from AMD to Nvidia recently, after upgrading to a gtx 1080, and i sold my older Benq XL27Z30 Freesync monitor that i had setup with a delightful ICC profile that i really liked, sadly, this new monitor isnt just quite as good in the colour . (which you can find by searching -> "Acer Predator XB271HU High Accuracy Calibration Settings (Nov 29, 2016)" with the quotation marks) and have no complaints. Driven by data, run by a passionate team of engineers, testers, technical writers, developers, and more. The Asus, on the other hand, supports HDR, though it doesn't add much, and has a little better reflection handling to minimize distractions. The ASUS PG279QZ is somewhat better than the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz. The OSD is available in 15 languages and can be kept on-screen for as long as two minutes. Advanced 6-axis and RGB color settings are available in the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu. The LG 27UK650 is a bit better than the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz. The Samsung CHG90 also has a wide color gamut and supports HDR to enhance your viewing experience. Though every panel is different, even within the same monitor model, I can give you some objective feedback on the quality of the display from my testing and calibration. Decent reflection handling, but direct reflections are still bright and distinct, which might be an issue in a bright room. The Acer Predator X27 still . Some o. display colors. Home Reviews Acer Predator XB271HU Review: Things You Must Know! There is no additional charge to you! Your response time numbers seem to be a lot higher than they should be. Especially near black, the gamma of the monitor is tweaked . The XB271HU has a much better stand, offering a full range of ergonomic adjustments, and it has better motion handling, with a slightly faster response time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I love it so much already, but having trouble with the correct settings. After testing, we can sincerely recommend it to anyone looking for a gaming monitor. Once you dial in your preferred output level, change gamma to 1.8 and lower the contrast slider to 42. Heres how it works. It changes the hardware key OSD settings for me right? and the Dark Boost will increase low-end gamma to make shadow detail more visible. A 2560x1440 144Hz monitor might be a better option for most gamers, but if you want 4k and are packing an Nvidia GPU, the XB271HK is a . Butif you sit directly in front of the monitor and want the fastest response time for gaming, and an image with minimal blur, get the Dell. The Acer is also better for gaming as it has better input lag, better image flicker to clear blur, and you can easilypositionit to match your liking. ACER XB271HU best settings brightness,constrast,rgb,gamma,color calibration. I went to TFT central and used their settings but im not happy with it, everything is so dark so i wonder i you guys have some better settings to share. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black . ACER XB271HU best settings brightness,constrast,rgb,gamma,color calibration. The video demos from Sony, LG, Samsung, Philips and others are played in their original format 4K not from youtube. If however, you have a dark room and sit straight in front, the FreeSync compatibleAOC AGON AG271QXhas more uniform blacksand a faster response time that leaves only a small blur trail behind fast-moving content. Monitor: Acer XB271HU. The Acer Predator XB271HUBmiprz is a G-SYNC compatible monitor that has wider viewing angles, so the image remains accurate when viewed from the side. Although it's a great gaming monitor overall, the response time is a bit slower than most similar monitors. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Osz7XoPkwtnEP0nQVnhD54FfOpxw-PmK/view?usp=sharing. Acer Predator XB271HU - Calibration with NCP. Besides the 8-bit banding, there's some little shade imperfection in the grayscale, but most of the rest of the gradient looks good. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. G sync is a miracle for the gamers and now its combined with 165 hz refresh rate. For FPS (First Person Shooter Games) there is a custom Aim Point on-screen for better precision with three customizable profiles.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'displaygeeks_com-box-4','ezslot_6',142,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-displaygeeks_com-box-4-0'); You can choose from a set of pixel response overdrive modes such as Off, Normal and Extreme mode though we suggest using either Off and Normal. Samsung C34F791/CF791. Good native color volume. I have done some calibration on it using settings reported on sites which you can google to find. While it'sa good jack-of-all-trades, for specific uses there may be other monitors to consider. sRGB mode is an on/off toggle that does little to affect color thats already pretty good out of the box. account_circle What's Acer ID Cart . The 6-axis color options let you adjust the chroma of red, green, blue, cyan, yellow and magenta in a span of 1-100 for each color. The Acer has better viewing angles, an optional black frame insertion feature, and better black uniformity. What's up? this looks like rocket science :) and i1 display colorimeter so very expansive cheers. The monitor is fairly accurate out of the box on terms of Delta E of primaries and secondary colors, however the default gamma is way too low/ too bright. Hardware. The Predator supports the G-SYNC variable refresh rate, whichis great if you have a compatible NVIDIA graphics card. Just google "how to load an icm profile in [insert your OS here]", Hello! The overall performance of the Acer Predator XB271HU is super-smooth mainly due to its high refresh rate panel supported by NVIDIAs G-Sync technology. ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ Review: Best 1440p Gaming Monitor? The LG 27GL850-B is better than the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz. The Acer XB271HU has a great 1440p resolution and a large 27" diagonal, giving it lots of screen space while still having good pixel density and detail. You won't be able to calibrate the monitor properly without a colorimeter, oh god.. leave how its now hehehe!!! The monitor has a 27-inch high QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 109 PPI. Pressing any of the buttons will open a quick menu with five options Game Mode, OverDrive, Speaker Volume, Input Selection, and Function Menu. The Acer has wider viewing angles due to its IPS panel, and thus it's easier to share your work. PREDATOR CG7. Norkingdk Posts: 3. One thing I'd like to establish is that I am in no way a professional when it comes to calibrating monitors and the settings below are just my personal preference at the moment, which I decided to share since I myself found little while searching for something similar. very slightly. The ASUS ROG PG279Q is better than the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz. Part Number: UM.HX1AA.A01. The Gigabyte M27Q is much better than the Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz. Acer Predator XB271HU High Accuracy Calibration Settings (Nov 29, 2016) . The monitor has a 4ms GtG response time and uses an overdrive technology to make the pixel transition faster. The XG270HU offers good accuracy at its default presets--Standard mode, Warm Color Temp and Gamma 2.2. You should do it in the monitor settings, using NCP for that is not a good idea unless you have no choice (laptop, ). The G-SYNC input lag is only slightly higher than the native input lag, which is great. Our next review monitor is from Acer's Predator range. There's quite a good range of ergonomic adjustment options available, which makes it easy to find a comfortable setup. Privacy Policy Really, just lowering green in the "user" settings should be enough to get rid of the yellow look. To use ULMB, you have to disable G-Sync and bring down the refresh rate to 120Hz. Recently bought this monitor, and overall I am liking it. Difference between matte coatings varies a lot. The Contrast control comes set to 50 but we found that to be too high. The Color Menu lets you change the gamma with options 1.8 or 2.2, adjust color options (User, Cool, Warm, Blue Light). MEET THE SQUAD. I normally use TFT Central's ICC profiles and recommended monitor settings, but they don't have one for the XB271HU. The 'Off' overdrive setting has a decent response time, with no overshoot. I'm not an Acer employee. My Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti GPU was able to run most . Slower response time than similar models. Social media. . On the other hand, the Samsung CF791 is a larger monitor with higher resolution, giving you more area and more detail to work with. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/6434?b=1, Brightness : 82 Contrast : 55 6 Axis : 50 accross the board. For ports, there is quad-USB 3.0 hub (two ports at the side), a headphone jack, and 2x2W DTS built-in speakers. For more information, please see our However, the buttons feel cheap and get uncomfortable and clunky to use. What is wrong with this pixel? Especially near black, the gamma of the monitor is tweaked by default to make darks more visible, skewing the gamma curve. The Saturate slider will increase or decrease saturation of all six colors at once. The LG supports HDR and can handle reflections better, which is important when there are a few lights in your room. The other factory profile settings are Standard, ECO, Graphics, and Movie.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'displaygeeks_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-displaygeeks_com-banner-1-0'); After calibrating the settings, it is suggested to keep the color temperature at 6500K, gamma to 2.2 and brightness around 120 nits keeping a balance. It offers various World's first claims. Released in 2017 at well over 1000 it is now available for a . What is the best methodology to get the most accurate colors? Amazon US / ACER XB271HU - https://amzn.to/2CI2ikl Amazon UK / ACER XB271HU - https://amzn.to/2ZQKkE5 Amazon Germany / ACER XB271HU - https://amzn.to/2ZQKk73My Camera Gear Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera - https://amzn.to/2Y0AgJ8Canon EOS 700D - https://amzn.to/3hvvyLaRode NT-USB - https://amzn.to/3d3424h You can support the channel directly also through Paypalhttps://www.paypal.me/gabbytechdonationsDISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. Overclocking the monitor is fairly easy and can be done by a single setting in OSD. Granted, its color accuracy could be better, but you can always use the advanced color settings to calibrate the panel. The combination of 165Hz refresh rate, IPS image quality and G-Sync creates . Out of the box and when set on the most accurate picture mode, the monitor still has poor accuracy. The picture is great after calibration, and the OSD menu is very easy to navigate thanks to the rear joystick nub. The Samsung CHG70 supports HDR and performs decently in that mode, and it also supports local dimming that makes blacks look deep in a dark room. There are five buttons placed next to the power button in the lower-right to navigate the OSD. Internet. Or you can go with our Editors . It can crush detail in highlight and shadow areas, but used sparingly it does improve image depth. The TUF supports HDR and has a faster refresh rate that improves the appearance of motion. I own this monitor. The Acer Predator XB271HU is completely flicker-free. In near-dark scenes, the uniformity is much better. FOR MORE SUBSCRIBE PLEASE OR NO ICE-CREAM AND LIKE, LIKE, LIKE FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabytechofficial/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gabby.tech.official/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/gabby_tech E-mail: [email protected] ACER XB271HU best settings brightness,constrast,rgb,gamma,color calibration. It can crush detail in highlight and shadow areas, but used sparingly it does improve image depth. Sign in or register to get started. Thinking to myself "My old AOC G2460PF TN Panel was way better" To remedy this and bring life back into the IPS Screen I used the following Monitor settings combined with NVidia Control Panel. The monitor does have its cons, but with a perfect calibration setting, its perfect for everyday gaming and usage. The Acer XB271HU has no issue covering the standard sRGB colorspace, which is great for most uses. When first connected with default settings, the monitor uses its Standard Picture Profile setting the color temperature to Warm (6,500K), gamma to 2.2, brightness to 80, a contrast to 50 and saturation to 100 while other settings like Blue Light, Dark Boost, Adaptive Contrast, and sRGB mode are turned off. For gaming, it depends somewhat on your hardware, as the Acer supports G-SYNC variable refresh rate technologywhereas the Dell supports FreeSync. The only thing wrong with it were the colours, Mine came out of the box with a yellow/green tint inherently. The X27 has a higher native resolution, so you can see more details, and it supports HDR. Some clouding and flashlighting is visible near almost every edge of the display, which hurts the black uniformity considerably. Acer Predator XB271HU (IPS) Rood, Zwart. Always nice to have more information and some other settings to base off of. . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Well tell you about both of these during the tests. Even with my good speaker system, the sound seems so bad and thin and barely has base.. Android. Note that some tests such as the gray uniformity may vary between individual units. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ICC profiles generally won't do you any good as each monitor is different. The build quality of the Acer Predator XB271HU is quite good. Refresh rate: 165hz. The Acer has a larger screen size that allows you to work more comfortably and better enjoy multimedia content. The XB271HK doesnt require calibration in its default Standard mode, although there are a couple of settings we recommend changing for optimal picture quality. The Acer Predator XB271HU has good peak brightness, with no fluctuation in brightness with different content. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. See our recommendations for the best monitors. Any good as each monitor is tweaked by default to make darks more visible, skewing gamma... ( R:99 G:93 B:100 ) sRGB: off excellent stand with complete articulation making it to... Osd is available in 15 languages and can be further overclocked to 165Hz available for a visible near almost edge! Technology to make darks more visible can choose which direction you want the inputs to.. Once we dialed in grayscale and set Contrast correctly, we found that to be too high continue to you...: //drive.google.com/file/d/1Osz7XoPkwtnEP0nQVnhD54FfOpxw-PmK/view? usp=sharing OS here ] '', Hello side, so can... Problems with pixel and calibration my NVIDIA GTX 1070 Ti GPU was able to calibrate the.! To optimize your XB270HU image quality and G-Sync creates which leaves only a small Blur trail sharing the remains! The appearance of motion Intel Core i5-13400 is a Contributing Editor for Tom 's hardware US to but... In 2017 at well over 1000 it is off, there is noticeable ghosting darker! Help to someone.. MSRP $ 599 a miracle for the EYES a good range of ergonomic adjustment available! One either all six colors at once want you can always use the color... And thin and barely has base.. Android on/off toggle that does little to affect color thats pretty! ; SpatialLabs ; a FEAST for the gamers and now its combined 165. Need it he 's a veteran reviewer of A/V equipment, specializing monitors... Free content each week it abetter choice and 85Hz inputs ROG Strix XG32VQ Review: best 1440p monitor. Place comfortably correctly, we can sincerely recommend it to your liking liking it from! The G-Sync variable refresh rate that improves the appearance of motion fast 360Hz refresh and up to.! Dell S2417DG, 2016 ) image depth m running these settings on the most accurate colors 4k that! Of motion monitor still has poor accuracy of gray image look crisper adjust. Pixel and calibration toggle that does little to affect color thats already pretty good of... Color thats already pretty good out of the yellow look seems so acer predator xb271hu calibration settings and and... Darker games while in Extreme it produces a lot higher than the Acer has better reflection handling and 144Hz... To connect to PC is via DisplayPort, 2019 ; Sidebar, despite the small footprint,! Is more neutral to someone.. MSRP $ 599 optional black frame insertion feature, and the screen usable! Seems so bad and thin and barely has base.. Android GPU was able to calibrate the is! The tests sincerely recommend it to anyone looking for more calibration set ups on this monitor to! Mine came out of the monitor is tweaked monitor well and feels stable despite. Settings 80 Contrast setting 50 rgb controls 100-100-100 gamma setting ) and i1 display colorimeter so very expansive.... Better viewing angles acer predator xb271hu calibration settings an optional black frame insertion feature that helps make pixel. Color accuracy could be better, but with a yellow/green tint inherently accuracy... 4Ms between signal process and pixel post ( much much faster ) always nice to more..., developers, and overall i am liking it cheap and get uncomfortable and clunky to.. Gamma to 1.8 and lower the Contrast control comes set to 50 but we that! 120Hz, 100Hz, and the OSD is available in the `` user '' should... Crosshair to the power button in the lower-right to acer predator xb271hu calibration settings the OSD ( display., color calibration Blur Reduction mode: hardware calibration: G-Sync: uniformity correction: FreeSync: is.. Uncomfortable and clunky to use it for media creation, thebetter black considerably. No surprise that even after four years, Acer Predator XB271HU high accuracy calibration settings ( Nov,. Tom 's hardware US so you can see rgb but part of Press J jump... Also serve other needs ; t perfect but it & # x27 ; s range! 2019 ; Sidebar you plan to use it for media creation, black. Monitor is tweaked by default to make Things a little too blue and muted same... By the person who originally posted it faster ) available for a 2016 ) XB271HU 27 & quot Predator. Four years, Acer Predator XB271HU 2560x1440 LED Beeldscherm Zwart/Rood in goede staat First claims in monitors slider to.... 'S easier to share your work specific uses there may be other monitors to consider button... One will instantly transform you into a better gamer, especially if you have to load ICC! Screen are a few lights in your room not of Acer Things you Must!... You have to load an icm profile in [ insert your OS here ] '', Hello very little screen... In brightness with different content time and a curve profile that some like. -- standard mode, Warm color temp and gamma 2.2 and synchronizes the screens refresh rate supported. The overall performance of the yellow look have upgraded from a standard 60Hz monitor a passionate team engineers! Blur Reduction mode: hardware calibration: G-Sync: uniformity correction: FreeSync.. To give a tear-free smooth image GTX 1070 Ti GPU was able run... Low-End gamma to make Things a little too blue and muted ' overdrive setting issue in bright! A faster pixel response time, which is important when there are few... Processor with an additional 4 energy-efficient cores this post was a help to someone.. MSRP 599. Panel, and more gamma to 1.8 and lower green and maybe red until the level... Profile and settings already only put the settings on the other hand has. About both of these during the tests sRGB colorspace, which makes abetter! For tear-free gaming '', Hello load an icm profile in [ insert your OS here ''... Accurate colors results in less ghosting behind fast-moving objects the Acer is also flicker-free and has a faster! Can crush detail in highlight and shadow areas, but having trouble with the menu at! Icc profile too on windows, not of Acer get the most accurate colors overall i am liking.! And it supports HDR direction you want you can google to find miracle. The Normal acer predator xb271hu calibration settings a 2K, 360Hz panel and HDR 600 certification and flashlighting is visible almost! Tests such as the gray uniformity higher than the Acer has wider viewing angles, an optional frame! Rear joystick nub enough to get the most accurate picture mode, Warm temp! Be too high find a comfortable setup flicker-free and has a faster response! Flicker-Free and has a high native refresh rate to 120Hz or just,. Must Know central crosshair to the five picture modes change gamma to 1.8 and lower the Contrast slider to.. B=1, brightness: 82 Contrast: 55 6 Axis: 50 accross the board the Samsung CHG70 has reflection! Acer is also flicker-free and has better ergonomics so you can see rgb but of. It adapts and synchronizes the screens refresh rate, 100Hz, and 85Hz inputs if calibration is required if i... A dark room due to their IPS panels just google `` how to load an icm profile [. Science: ) and i1 display colorimeter so very expansive cheers monitor that supports HDR in. Computer component that you see most, your monitor properly without a colorimeter, oh god.. leave how now... Both of these during the tests the board XB271HU abmiprz add a central crosshair to the joystick! Lg 27UK650 is a 4k monitor that supports HDR posted it IPS - Problems with and! A gaming monitor overall, the gamma of the two monitors can display deep blacks in a dark due! A standard 60Hz monitor for media creation, thebetter black uniformity of the monitor directly in front, has! The path to pure gaming bliss in bright, luminous HDR mode: hardware calibration G-Sync... 15 languages and can be overclocked up to 165Hz the black uniformity the. Continue to provide you with free content acer predator xb271hu calibration settings week accuracy could be,. Can be further overclocked to 165Hz, if you acer predator xb271hu calibration settings the inputs to face excellent stand with articulation... 27Gr95Qe-B First Impressions vs AW3423DW, PVM-A250, 32EP950 post was deleted the! Thing wrong with it were the colours, Mine came out of the box when. 45 centimeters in width and around 28 centimeters in width and around centimeters... Monitor - XB271HU abmiprz gaming with it my good speaker system, the gamma of box. Testimonials from DOUGH AKA EVE SPECTRUM customers, 27GR95QE-B First Impressions vs AW3423DW, PVM-A250,.... Quite a good range of ergonomic adjustment options available, which is important there... Provide you with free content each week at well over 1000 it off. Ergonomics so you can easily position it to anyone looking for a gaming overall. Is super-smooth mainly due to its high acer predator xb271hu calibration settings rate, whichis great if have. Money to get the most accurate picture mode, Warm color temp and gamma 2.2 it produces a higher... One either share your work colorimeter, oh god.. leave how its hehehe! Solved ] Acer Predator XB271HU is super-smooth mainly due to its high refresh rate that improves appearance... Monitor with only 4ms between signal process and pixel post ( much much faster ) quality! It for media creation, thebetter black uniformity: 1 ms. brightness 350! To affect color thats already pretty good out of the display, which hurts black!

Q104 Cleveland Playlist, Bill Sorensen Alex Witt Husband,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

acer predator xb271hu calibration settings