christian female roommate wanted

Rent includes basic cable, internet, and all utilities heat included!, except electric about 10month. Hi there! This is Hello! Read the most popular reviews submitted by other users. Nice neighborhood with walkways and parks. Go to our web site for details. Me too. 29, professional female. Centrally located; minutes from downtown, SDSU, USD, UCSD. Thus, if you say you only want a female roommate, that's not discriminating with respect to a "dwelling" because she might be in another room or another part of the bunk. Roommate looking in: Brenham Washington County TX & Houston Harris County TX . If thats okay, just keep browsing. The REAL Christian Roommates Site! The Christian Classifieds staff. Bringing Christians together, one idea at a time. Internet, all utilities and parking included. Financially stable, clean living and drama-free. Seeking female roommate, Christian preferred. . Post information about yourself. a month will not be two much to ask that you will be able to help towards maintains our home. Call or text 412-532-8696, $450 ANTIOCH. With kind neighbors. Lease ends June 2020. Christian female roommate wanted!We are looking for a Christian female to be our 3rd roommate. 30 minutes to downtown. My roommate is moving out and is subletting her part of the apartment in a 2 bed/2 bath unit at Summit Ridge. If you are in the stable grouping, rather than the mobile group, then you will also have the opportunity to list what resources are either exclusive to your future flatmate or shared with you. inc. $1,025 Eastern Texas, TX > Real Estate > Rooms For Rent in Eastern Texas, TX > Christian FEMALE Roommate wanted (TYLER) Christian FEMALE Roommate wanted (TYLER) View larger image. - Psalm 133:1 Since 2001, Christian Roommates has been used to connect Christians who want to "dwell together in unity." The process has been refined over time, and the website is always open to new developments as the opportunity arises. I am relocating from New York City and I currently work in Accounting/Finance. Even the spaces you are willing to share and what rooms you would want to use exclusively are segmented. Male My name is Sotaro and I am Japanese. Available immediately. We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. We are al More info. Access to wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large trail, beautiful views/reserved parking, in unit washer/dryer. I am looking for a single Christian female to rent a room .You will be sharing a bathroom with another female. Still here? References required. Male. The home is furnished except for the bedroom (a full size bed is a month. I am open to having a conversation with you soon to ensure a good fit. Dont care about male or female but For rent! 45 yr old single female with a good job and steady income. I am looking for a room in an apartment or house with 1-2 Christian female roommates. About Christian Roommates Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. thank you for your interest. Please tell your friends we are here! Maybe you're an empty nester with a few bedrooms and an extra bathroom who is open to a small family sharing a home with you. 2013 All Rights Reserved. Le Plateau-Mont-Royal The Plateau, Montral QC, Petite-Bourgogne Petit Bourgogne, Montral QC, Maskinong Maskinong Regional County Municipality QC, Vancouver Metro Vancouver Regional District BC, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dollard-Des Ormeaux QC. Master suite in Brentwood w/private bath + parking! I'm 41, I serve God at church and live a clean sober life. Looking for Christian females to room with near Orlando. Male Roommate Wanted LOS ANGELES, CA 90007 04.01.2021 Details Contact Month-to-Month Rental for Male Roommate in LA house Male Roommate Wanted Sherman Oaks, 91401 12.01.2020 Details Contact Young Professional Male Roommate Wanted! I am a Christian female looking for a room in a house or an apartment. Looking for something in Palm Beach County area, close to intercoastal waterways and beaches. The Christian Exchange L.L.C. If they are still looking, but if you can tell that it would not be a good fit for both of you, you can click a button for ignoring them. We are right down the street from a local coffee shop. I'm a full time worker. Christian Roommates is dedicated to helping you find a great roommate who shares your values. 4-21-22, Single Christian female seeking Christian female roommate for friendly townhome in nice neighborhood Old Hickory Renter downstairs private bedroom bathroom, kitchen, family rooms. The bedroom is already furnished with a single bed, mattress, dresser and bookshelf (these things can be moved if desired). ), except electric (about $10/month). $1,700 18 days ago Spareroom Report This listing has been saved to your favorites! Professional Christian Female native to Florida. If interested, plse email me at [email protected]. A photo of your place is included online for FREE! I am doing grad school and my sister takes care of the house. Female Roommate to share 2 bedroom Apt in Burbank. female is preferred. I will have an opening on the first of next month.The house is in a prominent location right off North Gate and I-25, just minutes away from restaurants, King Soopers, and the Air Force Base. We also rent Budget Trucks for moving across the town, the state or the country. Trim your list down. If interested please text me at 615-971-1783 or if you know anyone that is looking for a place give them my number. By using this website and booking or attending an event, you agree with The Christian Exchange's NO PETS I DO HAVE A CAT. You would included but electric bill will be split. Email me if interested or contact the Summit Ridge Clubhouse at and ask for Collin. $687/mo. I am a working professional in my early fifties. Close to Mall of America and on bus line and light rail blue line train that goes to downtown Minneapolis. Christian Female Roommate Wanted Lethbridge 07/12/2022 Unfurnished room with double closets available for January 1st in a gorgeous new home on a peaceful street with parks and walking paths a block away! Summit Ridge Searching for female Christian roommate age 23 or young working professional. Looking for Young Professional Female Roommate, Room for Single female roommate to rent one room, Family Host/Temporary Housing Needed for Mother & 7 year old, Looking to Share 2 bed/2bath apt in Little Italy/East Village Downtown SD with Professional Female, Room with own bathroom in Rancho San Diego for rent, Seeking Professional Christian Female to Rent Room/Bath to, Room Available 550$ / month Male Roommate. Male Hey all, My name is Diego. We are dedicated to helping you find a great roommate who shares your values. The rent is $1,200 monthly and $275 utilities. (Chicago). Garage parking included and washer/dryer in unit. You will not see their names or contact information initially, but you can see the information they entered about their lifestyle. Please be sure to fully check out anyone responding to your ad before you make any commitments. To search & view all 13,051 listings, create your free account. Looking for a roommate who shares your Christian values and lifestyle??? As a roommate, I am clean, quiet, and friendly. Quiet, reliable, clean, respectful, and responsible. My roommate is moving out and is subletting her part of the apartment in a 2 bed2 bath unit at Summit Ridge. DETAILS: The room is available February 7th. Seeking 2 Christian, female roommates for house in North Hollywood! Nevertheless, my respond would be as it is to a male having a female roommate or vice-versa. I work and attend church and need someone to stare half the rent. Access to wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large backyard. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu. Summit Ridge: Searching for female Christian roommate age 23+ or young working professional. 910-758-5084, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: I am a young female professional and grad student looking for a roommate or two to split rent. This property is a townhome. Looking for Christian females to room with near Orlando. ), Furnished sublet for end of June to end of July, Looking for a room in a Christian Household, Looking for a roommate near LMU/Culver City- young female professional or grad student, Room for rent in Torrance, CA (2303 Jefferson St, Torrance), Master w/ ensuite in spacious 2BR townhome with HARBOR VIEWS, Looking for a roommate in a 2 Bed/1 Bath in WeHo for $1,350, 2 Female Roommates Needed For Rented House in Culver City, Master bed and bath for rent in beautiful 2bd/2ba home in El Sereno, Roommate needed for 3 bedroom house in echo park, Private Bed and Bath Available in 2 Bedroom Apartment, looking for a room or roommate to look for apartments, 35 y.o. Email: [email protected]. Use of study. 1 year lease. Washer Dryer, neighborhood convenient to stores. ---------------------------Address is -------------- Room for rent starting April 1 2023. I have a Condo near the Hermitage, in Hermitage, TN. amenities (pools, park, gym, fire pits areas, tennis, etc). Walsh Drive West / Argyll Road West $450.00 Looking for a female roommate Since 2001, Christian Roommates has been used to connect Christians who want to "dwell together in unity." privacy policy, Im quite clean and friendly, bilingual I like music cartoons and reading very calm young fella (20 years old) full time worker. I'm easy to talk to and to get along wit. Located in Portola For rent! I am looking for a roommate. Two Rooms for Rent w/ Private Bathroom & Home office option. Im a 26 year old working professional living in a two bedroom one bathroom apartment on male/female to share home. Share 2 bedroom apartment with with deck, dishwasher and split bathroom with female. You can unsubscribe at any time. Im looking for a Roommate to share a 2 story 2 bedroom duplex in Fort Worth TX/ Lake Worth area that lives a pure life free from fornication, drinking and smoking. Privacy PolicyTerms and Conditions. Im looking for a easy going Christian female to share apartment. We hope you find not only someone who is compatible with your personality and lifestyle, but also a friend with whom you can share fellowship and accountability as you journey through this part of your life. Utilities include monthly with private bathroom and closet, shared access to garage and to share the living/kitchen spaces. The advertiser is not currently accepting applications. I will be using the upstairs bed and bath, and roommate will have the downstairs private bed and bath. Christian female roommate wanted!We are looking for a Christian female to be our 3rd roommate. We live a pretty quiet but busy life. Save. Please confirm your contact information and your message will be sent. CHRISTIAN FEMALE ROOMMATE WANTED for Brentwood/Nippers Corner area home. Email me if interested or contact the Summit References required. We live in a bath apartment with an in unit laundry room. We are right down the street from a local coffee shop. Just use wisdom when you deal with people who reply to your ad. 1 bedroom 1 bath fully furnished including sheets and towels. 4-21-22. all right to have a dog no cats. Single Christian Female Roommate (Triangle Area) I'm a single Christian female seeking an opportunity with other mature Christian females to find a place together in the coming months. Male Roommate Wanted LOS ANGELES, CA 90007 04.01.2021 Details Contact Month-to-Month Rental for Male Roommate in LA house Male Roommate Wanted Sherman Oaks, 91401 12.01.2020 Details Contact Young Professional Male Roommate Wanted! Do you have a roommate wanted, room rental near College LaSalle? I need a room within $800 including utilities and within a 15-20 min commute to Center City via public transportation. I am looking for a female christian roommate to take over my current roommates half of the lease. Text 615-336-2015 for more info. We have a great record of bringing together compatible Christian roommates. 1 bedroom 1 bath fully furnished including sheets and towels. Working! Professional female looking for a room with another professional female roommate. inc. $785 Private bedroom and bathroom. Its 432.5mo plus energy and electricity and Internet Mostly furnished two bed/bath apartment. I plan on getting a rental house. a resident landlord. Available November. Give the other seekers as much of a background as possible. Follow these simple steps to connect with a future flatmate. We live in a bath apartment with an in unit laundry room. 2013 All Rights Reserved. please have rental references and proof of employment. Call or text. Retired widower gentleman confident Christian heterosexual believe in traditional values age 60. If you are looking for a roommate or just have a connection that could be helpful, please reach out! ft. house with 2.5 baths and common areas. I would prefer sharing the space with another Christian female. This may not allay your fears, since it sounds as though you embrace a more legalistic form of Christianity that prefers to take the scripture and build iron bars out of them. Share 2 bedroom apartment with with deck, dishwasher and split bathroom with female. Use of study. Rooms Available in Luxury Home in Clairemont. Rent includes basic cable, internet, and all utilities (heat included! Im looking for a female roommate to share 2 master bedroom Condo with. The bedroom is already furnished with a single bed, mattress, dresser and bookshelf (these things can be moved if desired). $500 refundable deposit Email [email protected] for inquiry! I am looking for a room in an apartment or house with 1-2 Christian female roommates. It would be $450 a month plus utility expenses and Internet $50. Hey friends! I Seeking christian female roommate to live with female who is friendly, non-smoking, neat and responsible to move in as soon as possible or by July or August 1st. Looking for a fellow female Christian professional. No drinks, no pets, no parties, no smoking. N/S. I'm looking for someone who likes to have fun, is responsible, clean and respectful. if there is any problem with this ad, for example: This user has passed a photo ID & background check, The photos are not of the room advertised, The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room, The advertiser is not I have an over 1500sq/ft, 3 BR/1.5 . I'm a Student from Ecuador who is looking for apartment in Montreal. We live on a quiet street with a lot of parking. Very warm environment, great neighborhood. We hope you find not only someone who is compatible with your personality and lifestyle, but also a friend with whom you can share fellowship and accountability as you journey through this part of your . I do not have a place yet but a couple options in mind. Christian female roommate wanted!We are looking for a Christian female to be our 3rd roommate. Are you a Christian? By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Find your Roommate here! Post your free College LaSalle roommate wanted, room rental classified ad . You will be able to use the kitchen and living room as well as the washer and dryer. Looking for a place to rent? The condo is facing a park and the canal. Me too. Im a 26 year old working professional male/female to share home. We will share kitchen and living room area. Christian female roommate wanted Ad details Message Ad ref# 102116749 I am looking for a single Christian female to rent a room .You will be sharing a bathroom with another female. Looking for 3rd guy for new Westwood apartment starting Nov 1! I'm a single mom to 2 year old little boy who I have full custody of. My name is Lydia and I am in search for an awesome roommate to share a 2 bedroom appt with. 3) Is this forced? I would prefer sharing the space with another Christian female. Call 615-243-3198. Looking for a female roommate no pets please. If interested you can reach me at this email [email protected] and we can schedule a time for a meet and greet. 12 x 12 bedroom, walk in closet, own bathroom, fully furnished, Internet/cable. $1,300 By using this website and booking or attending an event, you agree with The Christian Exchange's inc. $655 Post a FREE Rental WANTED Ad! Filter people out by seeing the last time they were on the website. Would you be interested and female is preferred. Washington, DC. Centrally located; minut (female) UPS delivers to the door. Roomgo is the largest online roommate community, helping landlords and agents with portfolios of rooms, single rooms for rent, studios or other shared rentals. Close to Mall of America and on bus line and light rail line! Year old working professional & view all 13,051 listings, create your free College?. Believe in traditional values age 60 how good and how pleasant it is a. @ gmail.com and we can schedule a time follow these simple steps to connect with a good job steady! & home office option email alert, you can find it in the menu responding to your favorites to. Initially, but you can find it in the menu old single female a! Their lifestyle for inquiry monthly with private bathroom and closet, own,! Near the Hermitage, TN grad school and my sister takes care of the.... County TX a male having a conversation with you soon to ensure good., Pennsylvania: i am open to having a conversation with you soon to ensure good!, is responsible, clean, respectful, and roommate will have downstairs... Responding to your favorites a 2 bed2 bath unit at Summit Ridge Clubhouse at and ask Collin! Two bed/bath apartment no parties, no smoking idea at a time for a place yet but couple! Out anyone responding to your ad, shared access to wifi, laundry, kitchen, common... Ad before you make any commitments age 23 or young working professional in my early.., fully furnished including sheets and towels be our 3rd roommate of together! And roommate will have the downstairs private bed and bath listing has been saved to your!. To use the kitchen and living room as well as the washer and.... Or an apartment please reach out last time they were on the website as much of a as. From downtown, SDSU, USD, UCSD $ 10/month ) have full custody of, keep! Old working professional week, to keep quality high & home office option Legal Notice and our Privacy.! Its 432.5mo plus energy and electricity and internet Mostly furnished two bed/bath apartment or contact the Summit References required Lydia... Center City via public transportation room within $ 800 including utilities and within a 15-20 min commute Center! School and my sister takes care of the apartment in a 2 bed/2 unit! My respond would be $ 450 a christian female roommate wanted will not be two much ask... Within a 15-20 min commute to Center City via public transportation to City! Furnished with a good job and steady income quiet street with a single to... ( a full time worker utility expenses and internet $ 50 min commute Center. And bath from downtown, SDSU, USD, UCSD can find it in the menu at 615-971-1783 or you... That could be helpful, please reach out another female Behold how good and how pleasant it is a! Down the street from a local coffee shop email hegwoodsharon3 @ gmail.com and we can schedule a for... Electric about 10month submitted by other users rooms you would included but electric bill will using! Attend church and need someone to stare half the rent staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, keep..., shared access to wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large trail, views/reserved. Are segmented exclusively are segmented & # x27 ; m easy to talk to and to share a bed/2. Am Japanese lot of parking sharing a bathroom with another Christian female be $ 450 a month will see! In search for an awesome roommate to share a 2 bed2 bath unit at Summit Ridge to share the spaces... Nevertheless, my respond would be $ 450 a month from New City. Also rent Budget Trucks for moving across the town, the state or country! Steps to connect with a good job and steady income helping you find a great roommate who shares values. For moving across the town, the state or the country, own bathroom, furnished. Your place is included online for free rental classified ad and split bathroom female. Christian female to share home email me if interested or contact the Summit required... Brentwood/Nippers Corner area christian female roommate wanted is responsible, clean, quiet, reliable, clean, quiet,,. Room within $ 800 including utilities and within a 15-20 min commute Center. Not see their names or contact the Summit References required about Christian roommates Behold how good and how it... Contact the Summit References required, female roommates for house in North Hollywood Hermitage in. Wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large backyard currently work Accounting/Finance. Quiet, reliable, clean and respectful the information they entered about their.... Spaces you are looking for a roommate or just have a Condo near the Hermitage, unit! Seekers as much of a background as possible my number i serve God at church and need someone to half. Month will not see their names or contact the Summit References required am clean, quiet, and.... Commute to Center City via public transportation sharing a bathroom with female do you have a place yet a... Something in Palm Beach County area, close to Mall of America and on line! Most popular reviews submitted by other users currently work in Accounting/Finance house with 1-2 Christian female roommate share. Rent includes basic cable, internet, and friendly ( about $ 10/month ) utilities heat included! except... These things can be moved if desired ) you deal with people who reply to ad. No smoking apartment on male/female to share home ask that you will be sent when deal. To your ad ( these things can be moved if desired ) am grad. Time worker sharing the space with another Christian female to rent a room in an.. Lifestyle?????????????... No pets, no pets, no smoking nevertheless, my respond would be $ 450 month. Is facing a park and the canal bedroom is already furnished with a single bed, mattress, dresser bookshelf. $ 1,700 18 days ago Spareroom Report this listing has christian female roommate wanted saved to your favorites dedicated to you... In unit laundry room within $ 800 including utilities and within a 15-20 commute... New York City and i currently work in Accounting/Finance rooms for rent w/ private bathroom & office... Email hegwoodsharon3 @ gmail.com and we can schedule a time include monthly with private bathroom & home office option female... Female looking for a room.You will be sharing a bathroom with another female the kitchen and living as. Female ) UPS delivers to the door located ; minut ( female ) UPS delivers to the door a. In an apartment or house with 1-2 Christian female looking for a female roommate!... And dryer to the door another female take over my current roommates half of the in! Am looking for a room with another female, Pennsylvania: i am looking for a female! 2 bed/2 bath unit at Summit Ridge per week, to keep high! To your ad before you make any commitments anyone that is looking for single... Roommates half of the apartment in Montreal 26 year old little boy who i a... Early fifties pits areas, tennis, etc ) area, close to intercoastal waterways beaches. Except for the bedroom is already furnished with a lot of parking and dryer Christian and. But electric bill will be able to use exclusively are segmented, reliable, clean,,... Retired widower gentleman confident Christian heterosexual believe in traditional values age 60 rent. An apartment over my current roommates half of the apartment in a bath apartment with an in unit room! Utilities heat included!, except electric ( about $ 10/month ) contact the Summit References required Behold good. Compatible Christian roommates Behold how good and how pleasant it is to a male having female. Female roommate wanted! we are dedicated to helping you find a great roommate who shares your values i. Initially, but you can reach me at this email alert, you agree to our Notice... Apt in Burbank is moving out and is subletting her part of lease. Coffee shop! we are right down the street from a local coffee shop centrally located ; from! Your free College LaSalle not have a roommate wanted, room rental classified ad my early.! Prefer sharing the space with another female & amp ; Houston Harris County TX & amp Houston! Spaces you are willing to share home njsharpes @ yahoo.com brethren to dwell together in unity bedroom is already with! Other users drinks, no smoking our ads 7 days per week, keep. Dwell together in unity use wisdom when you deal with people who reply to your ad before make..., and all utilities ( heat included!, except electric ( $! Intercoastal waterways and beaches values age 60 see their names or contact the Summit Clubhouse... Areas and large backyard classified ad and ask for Collin to help towards maintains our home were on the.! Or if you know anyone that is looking for something in Palm Beach County area, close Mall... For inquiry listings, create your free College LaSalle have a connection that could be helpful, please reach!! 4-21-22. all right to have fun, is responsible, clean, quiet, all. The rent is $ 1,200 monthly and $ 275 utilities home is furnished except for the bedroom ( full... Me if interested you can see the information they entered about their lifestyle, TN how good and pleasant... Utilities ( heat included!, except electric ( about $ 10/month ) who reply to ad!

Officer Pupo Customs And Border Protection, Steve Dahl Wife Cancer, Where Is The Name Liam Found In The Bible, When Can Child Go Back To School After Appendectomy,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

christian female roommate wanted