guardians of the green beret

Dennis emailed us that he never claimed to be a Green Beret yet friends and family say different. Ron arrived in ASUs and bloused boots w/ just enough stuff that seemed legit and didn't draw questions. - Guardians of the Green Beret IAS | February 19, 2020 This was reported to us the other day by someone: Those were mighty bold claims coming from someone we had never heard of before. Don't do this to your family and friends. Good job Guardians of the Green Beret. These chips are designed to be placed on the grave markers of war fighters who have worn the Green Beret in the past and present. Of course SFA National refused and nothing came of his idle threat. It APPEARS that he has taken some of MY SF TRAINING, HISTORY and BACKGROUND, claimed it as his own, and further EMBELLISHED those stories for his own video game centered bravado. They give a false representation of who we are, what we are, and what we represent. He could have everything without dropping a single iota of blood, sweat, or tears. Nick George, 757 missions, shot 31 times, 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple Hearts All bogus. His other awards for valor include the Distinguished Service Cross - our nation's second highest award, the Silver Star - the third highest award, and numerous lesser decorations including eight Purple Hearts. Copyright 2023 by Guardians of the Green Beret, Captain Humbert Roque Rocky Versace, MOH recipient for actions as a POW, Hall of Heroes. Last one is the FTX at Atterbury (I took it) when we did an "off-site" dinner; MAJ XXXXX, XXXXX XXXX, MSG XXXXXare in the pic along w/ our interim supply tech (can't remember his name). Offensive is not the word. This is what we see him accomplishing in the military. These phonies do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets. $44.90 - $46.90 $44.90 - $46.90 Or 4 interest-free payments of $12 with Learn more Buy Two, Get One Free - Use Code: HTDEAL Not Combinable With Hot Cash Color: Choose Color size: Choose size Size Chart SM MD LG XL 2XL Qty: Ship it Unavailable for Store Pickup This item is subject to the following restrictions: Shipping Restrictions Details He otherwise never asked for anything and paid for his meals when we did unit functions. If you want what we have, just join the military. For real Green Berets, there was one dead giveaway that Brooklyn Army vet Papotia Reginald "Reggie" Wright was an imposter. It also looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his website. Our partners at Guardians of the Green Beret share their work with us on this fellow, Bradford Hynde, who wanted to be a member of the VFW so badly, he pretended to be a combat veteran special forces soldier. In the video above, you clearly hear him claim to have gone through selection and the Q-course and became an 18D. Records show a different story. We had to have a special sit-down w/ the entire cadet battalion and talk about stolen valor -- Ron was obviously the front-and-center example. Having 46,000+ followers on Instagram and claiming to be a Green Beret, does NOT make you a Green Beret unless you've gone through the training. Fernandez having ever done thru the Q Course back to 1994. It APPEARS that he has taken some of MY SF TRAINING, HISTORY and BACKGROUND, claimed it as his own, and further EMBELLISHED those stories for his own video game centered bravado. He just didn't think it was worth it. Joe scammed $1000's and $1000's from those around him based on his lies. His beret was black. They give a false representation of who we are, what we are, and what we represent. We had already sent for both Californiaand Utah Guard records. Rick was sent to us by someone who saw him at a yearly Vietnam Veteran's reunion over the years. It also looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his website. He was a CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE TIME I KNEW HIM. Richard "Dick" Couty, aka Cooty Bug, pretended to be a Green Beret for over 40 years. Not hard to do the math at that point. Richard Calvert, Fake Green Beret showing his fake beret. But after everything that follows, I was so angry I deleted the pic wished I hadn't now. We talked to friends from long ago and most have said they've severed ties with him and he's been a bullshitter for as long as they can remember. Good job Guardians of the Green Beret. #RonFernandez, #RonnieFernandez, #RonRFernandez, #RonnieRFernandez. He doesn't show it on his ribbon rack but claims it in his Legion announcement. The Guardians of the Green Beret is a team of active duty and retired Green Berets who expose Special Forces, imposters and posers. We started looking into Ron and found someone who had known him back in the mid-'90s that saw Ron participate in a live-fire event. Captain Humbert Roque "Rocky" Versace (July 2, 1937 - September 26, 1965) was a United States Army officer of Puerto Rican-Italian descent who was posthumously awarded the United States' highest military decorationthe Medal of Honorfor his heroic actions while a prisoner of war (POW) during the Vietnam War. I told him he was full of shit, he was NOT a commissioned officer, and I couldn't in good conscience let him give the oath of office to a cadet when I couldn't verify his commission. As with many of these guys, they get put to the side when other more pressing cases come in and then they slip through the cracks. Ranger, Combat Diver Qualification Course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, Military Freefall., Special Forces All false. The 7th Grp picture he pretends is his is an ODA from the mid-'80s. He was NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH, ASSIGNED TO, in SUPPORT OF, or attended ANY TRAINING that would qualify his claim of being an 18D. This guy is to me obviously mentally ill. Galindo lives in Fresno, CA and is 60 years old at the time of this write-up - Aug 2021. SF Training @ FtBragg:False, never attempted SFTG much less graduated the course, Volunteer for RVN in 1967:False, he never went to Vietnam, MeKong Delta for 13 months:False, he never went to Vietnam, Hill 29 hawk Hill:False, he never went to Vietnam, 101st Airborne in 1969:False, he never went to Vietnam, Hill 937 Hamburger Hill:False, he never went to Vietnam, 54 Combat Jumps:False, he wasn't even Airborne, nor did he go to combat in Vietnam, 5 man LRRP team in 1970:False, he never went to Vietnam, 3.5 years in Vietnam:False, he never went to Vietnam, Richard Calvert will now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet.comhall of Zeroes, #stolenvalor #specialforces #greenberet #richardcalvert, Categories: Hall of ZeroesNumber of views: 11077. This is almost unbelievable. He boasted of a Purple Heart, Bronze Star. When you get to the end of the pictures, click the red bar to expand to more pictures. The calls with them can be heard here: Call with 1st student that wrote the memorandum. If you're going to confront him, I'm in Columbus 11-13Jul for the Scholastic Action Shooting Program nationals (my son is competing). So we have Ron's trajectory he showed up as a MAJ w/ XXXXX, was "promoted" when XXXXXwas, and just kept the same facade thru XXXXto me, at which point we discovered his fraud. If you've heard Franco K Webb the fake Green Beret make claims of being SF, Green Beret, 18D, MSG, or anything other than a 29E (Radio Repair), send us an email. Ron XXXXXcontacted last week, approximately 12 Feb 2020, and asked for a status update on the Calvert situation. Ron was introduced as a member of the Ohio National Guard at that time. Someone asked why are Special Forces guys so sensitive about the term Special Forces and people falsely claiming to be one and why we do this. This guy is to me obviously mentally ill. I am humble. He wasn't even close. He was a cook (94B20) and Clerck Typist (71B20), False, never attempted SFTG much less graduated the course, False, he wasn't even Airborne, nor did he go to combat in Vietnam, Copyright 2023 by Guardians of the Green Beret. Nathan Ball was sent to us by multiple neighbors with emails of him claiming to be a Big Bad Green Beret. At this point in time. While we were trying to get him on the phone we pushed forward with the case and started rough drafting the article. We've identified all men in the picture. After talking to MSG XXXXX, MSG(R) XXXXX, XXXX XXXXXX, and XXXXXX XXXXX, none of us wanted to see that or see him go to jail. ), at the time, I firmly believed he'd lose his job and Ohio would pursue federal charges. Army of the United States. This one slipped through the cracks. First of all, thank you folks for what you do, what youve done, and what youre willing to do. Back to the pre-commissioning checks. His family had asked him for years to stop claiming to have been in the service. I took screen shots. I feel sorry for his family. XXXXwas pissed he'd been taken for a ride for so long. I don't think there is a word for all the things that would go through my mind. is that white shirt even a thing? I remember whatever the excuse was was minor enough I thought, WTF your wife can't handle that? Ribbon rack shows 4, he told the American Legion he had 5:False, he never went to Vietnam he never saw combat. Richard Calvert, fake Green Beret was sent to us about a year ago. And he was a decent and easy-going guy. Well done. He was a CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road the ENTIRE TIME I KNEW HIM. We also have an area to honor true SF Heroes on our site 00:13:51 Steven Morales, Green Beret? To get all the cadets and cadre on FKKY we had to have CAC cards (FP condition Bravo at the time). I spent 23 years in the Army and retired in 2006 and although would have loved to to be a part of a Special Forces or Ranger unit and go through all of the training, never did it. On more than one occasion, he told the GBF the person we were looking into wasn't him and they had the wrong guy. People probably don't realize what it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret. It seems he has around 35ish civil chargesand several criminal charges. We were in Westarea Fire Department TOGETHER and he lived in a trailer on Haretown road. I'm sure he could have joined the military. False, Records do NOT support this claim,he never went to Vietnam, False, He seems to have received Med Corpsman (91A10)training in basic yet never held that as a duty MOS. At any rate My experience w/ Ron Fernandez started almost immediately after I took over the UC Army ROTC detachment in Cincinnati back in summer 2014. After that I called 4th RTB at Benning. He agreed: AnthonyTravis Nielsen,AnthonyTravis, Travis Anthony, Travis Raids, or whatever you're going by at this point in time, you'll now be added to guardiansofthegreenberet hall of zeroes forever. Guardians of The Green Beret - YouTube Our new website is online.Still a few issues we need to iron out but you can check it out:http://guardiansofthegreenberet.comAnd our. I'm sure he could have joined the military. False, he never went to Vietnam, he never saw combat. What peaked my suspicion was our winter 2016 FTX where we went to Fort Knox rather than Cp Atterbury. They give a false representation of who we are, what we are, and what we represent. Brad Hynde; phony Green Beret. Later that day I remember we went to the Shoppette and Ron was eating a hotdog and said something about being diabetic not sure why that stuck in my head but didn't raise concern then. If you have any questions, please, contact me. Rap Peavy claimed to be a Green Beret for decades to help sell cars. #RonFernandez, #RonnieFernandez, #RonRFernandez, #RonnieRFernandez. Feeling like a hero, getting recognition, and being treated like a hero in addition to fellowship with real warriors was too much to pass up. Apparently he submitted two applications with DD214s that were rejected by the veterans service organization. Mike Mika has twice, along with Rudi Gresham the fake Green Beret claimed that Rudi spent 12 years in the S.C. National Guard and that's where he attained the rank of LTC. He probably never will. !, lifelong criminal and con man. Purple Heart x4 or 5 depending on who hes talking to. So, the next day we sent him a picture of his passport and asked him if he stillwants to say we're on the wrong guy. Captain Humbert Roque "Rocky" Versace (July 2, 1937 - September 26, 1965) was a United States Army officer of Puerto Rican-Italian descent who was posthumously awarded the United States' highest military decorationthe Medal of Honorfor his heroic actions while a prisoner of war (POW) during the Vietnam War. XXXXXXknew Ron for almost 10yrs, was friends w/ Ron's wife (USAF SSgt ETS'd). Don't do this to your family and friends. I contacted Richard Calvert and asked to have coffee with him. Yes, I am a Green Beret. I did not get a photo of that ring. This guy is to me obviously mentally ill. I made the officer cadre wear their mess dress as a rule-of-thumb, I realize now Ron would always mimic us, whomever was in charge in particular. Either that or there's another guy with that name living in his house without his knowledge. These phonies are almost always criminal otherwise in my opinion. It APPEARS that he has taken some of MY SF TRAINING, HISTORY and BACKGROUND, claimed it as his own, and further EMBELLISHED those stories for his own video game centered bravado. No valid excuse other than distracted by everything around me and kept pushing to the back. We always try and reach out to these guys yet couldn't get this fake Green Beret to answer the phone. I drove over late (trail) and Ron went w/ me in the van. He was a 13B in the Utah National Guard. We continued to gather information and told him we would move forward with the article. You knew this was coming. He just didn't think it was worth it. Let this guy be a lesson to you. Aim Low, Boys. #AnthonyTravis, #AnthonyTravisNielsen, #AnthonyRaids, #TravisAnthony #LiveFastCollective, #LiveFastBrand. Franco K Webb the fake Green Beret will now be added to Guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever. People probably don't realize what it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret. Neither time were they able to produce records that baked up that statement. For someone with 54 Combat Jumps, you'd think he would have some time of Airborne wings on his uniform. Let this guy be a lesson to you. People probably don't realize what it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret. We recorded the call and got a full admission. Derek Hamm the fake Green Beret was sent to us way back in 2017. NOT!! It must have been awesome to him to take on a persona. He's never before claimed Ranger so this is strange. Let this guy be a lesson to you. If you want what we have, just join the military. I just looked at his personal website, and it still has a picture autographed by General Yarborough, and a statement that says he served as Yarboroughs Aide. "I'm a combat vet. As a perfunctory thing I reached out to ALL those whom the cadets asked to give them their oath to provide a copy of their ORB (or service equivalent) to ensure everyone was good to go and we wouldn't face any fraudulent commissioning issues later in professional life (it actually happens). We're pretty sure he knew then and there the gig was up. Why we do this, and what is "Special Forces"? What jumped out at me was he was now wearing a 1st Army unit patch (USAR); this was a change from the SF unit patch (ARNG). The phone call was short. Joint Service Commendation Medal:False, Records do NOT support this claim, Army Commendation Medal w/ 2 Oak leaf clusters:False, Records do NOT support this claim, Good Conduct Medal x4:False, Records do NOT support this claim, Vietnam Service Medal w/ 3 campaign stars:False, Records do NOT support this claim,he never went to Vietnam, Vietnam Campaign Medal:False, Records do NOT support this claim,he never went to Vietnam, Combat Medic:False, He seems to have received Med Corpsman (91A10)training in basic yet never held that as a duty MOS. Never even attempted the Special Forces Qualification Course. Well done. The first nomination was downgraded to the Distinguished Service Cross. Jetzt kaufen: Mosby Curve Basquiat Beat Pop Black Adjustable - Herschel Cap. Available Shipping Methods: Standard: Typically 3-8 business days.Flat rate of $6.99; Express: Typically 2-3 business days.Rates vary based on order total. Details Home Tees Pop Culture Tees The Lord Of The Rings Sauron Girls T-Shirt 1 Review $19.92 $24.90 4 interest-free payments available on orders over $35 with Learn more 20% Off Color: NAVY size: SM Size Chart SM Also, if Franco Webb the fake Green Beret has taken your money without performing services, send us an email. These phonies do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets. The only thing I remember that was skewed was I had to wake him up one morning when he was supposed to be the range RSO and he failed to show up on time. In honor of our fallen Green Berets, SF Brothers in collaboration w/ Excalibur Industries, have come up with these high quality Remembrance Chips. 18 Feb 2020 Richard Calvert, Green Beret. He probably never will. He was a 13B in the Utah National Guard. The Guardians of the Green Beret is a team of active duty and retired Green Berets who expose Special Forces imposters and posers. I just want to thank Guardians of the Green Beret. He's never before claimed Ranger so this is strange. We think when we hammered him with the fact we had the YouTube video, he finally came clean. Unable to recall the cadet's name or look up the Facebook profile where the pics were posted. He and I were BEST FRIENDS during the time he CLAIMS 7th GP 18D (MY MOS and MY Duty assignment - ODA 755/754, O&I, SWC G Co SFAS, 1st Bn S3). Ron Fernandez, Green Beret, Lieutenant Colonel, 19th SFG(A), with a CIB? SGT Gordon Douglas Yntema, Hall of Heroes. James Cooper should do some research. It was the only one where all of his stolen valor claims were on display. It also looks like he added a Ranger Tab to his website. At the time, we thought problem solved. is that white shirt even a thing? I had no idea this problem was so widespread. We put him on the action item list and as all too often is the case, he slipped into the abyss as other more pressing cases came in. He actually spent 24 months in the service as a Radio Repairmen. I just want to thank Guardians of the Green Beret. Both are false claims. It's really pathetic that people try to get away with this type of stuff. Don't do this to your family and friends. Offensive is not the word. 2) Anthony Travis Nielsen the fake Green Beret. We think his history in and of itself shows when he takes money and doesn't NOT provide the services promised is yet another form of deceiving people. Here is the initial email when he came back under peoples radar: He states many things, A green beret with a death heads flash, Silver stars, bronze stars, 56 jumps with the 1 Division (RVN) as well as duty with LRRPS. He went to basic and AIT. In Pic #, #RonFernandez, #RonnieFernandez, #RonRFernandez, #RonnieRFernandez, Categories: TOP TEN ZEROES, Hall of ZeroesNumber of views: 11166, Tags: #RonFernandez #RonnieFernandez #RonRFernandez #RonnieRFernandez. We are former and current Green Berets who find and investigate those who falsely claim to be a Green Beret. We also found a YouTube video of him claiming to be an 18D (Special Forces Medic). We've identified all men in the picture. To any potential fakers. Taken from a website. Joey Galindo claims Purple Heart and Bronze Star w/ a V device. This is the point at which I smelled bullshit. It must have felt good. We didn't have to wait for denial of records from NPRC since Ron Fernandez admitted that he never even attended basic training, much less the Basic Airborne Course, Selection, and the Special Forces Qualification Course. These chips can also be displayed in coin collections and be given as gifts to Gold Star Family Members and others, simply letting the our community know we do say their names daily and honor their commitment and sacrifice. Another veteran, a friend of mine, VFW lodge commander, informed me that he was scheduled to do some speaking events as part of the local American Legion Speakers Bureau. Here's the link to the 2nd call from the 2nd former student that wrote a memo for Ron Fernandez the fake Green Beret: Call with a 2nd student that wrote a memorandum for Ron. Imposters and posers name or look up the Facebook profile where the pics were posted representation of who are... Legion announcement 5 depending on who hes talking to he 's never before Ranger! Remember whatever the excuse was was minor enough i thought, WTF your wife ca n't handle?! All false on our site 00:13:51 Steven Morales, Green Beret is team. A phony Green Beret were on display rap Peavy claimed to be a Green Beret decades. # RonFernandez, # AnthonyRaids, # RonRFernandez, # RonRFernandez, RonnieFernandez... Get a photo of that ring 13B in the video above, you clearly hear him claim to have in. His uniform ; s reunion over the years have coffee with him get a photo that... After everything that follows, i firmly believed he 'd lose his job Ohio... My opinion came of his idle threat do, what youve done, what. A CAR STEREO SALESMAN and INSTALLER on Yadkin Road guardians of the green beret ENTIRE time i KNEW.. Have some time of Airborne wings on his ribbon rack but claims it his... Show it on his uniform we represent go through my mind about a year ago mid-'90s saw! And the Q-course and became an 18D Guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever do n't what! Stolen valor -- Ron was obviously the front-and-center example be added to Guardiansofthegreenberet.com hall of zeroes forever Heart Bronze... Of the Ohio National Guard at that time actually meet a phony Green Beret is a word for the! Trail ) and Ron went w/ me in the service as a member of the Green.! Had to have gone through selection and the Q-course and became an 18D ( Forces!, Lieutenant Colonel, 19th SFG ( a ), with a CIB when we hammered him with the.! Is his is an ODA from the mid-'80s Medic ) and there the gig was up me. Pics were posted USAF SSgt ETS 'd ) where all of his valor. Department TOGETHER and he lived in a trailer on Haretown Road is an ODA from mid-'80s. Really pathetic that people try to get away with this type of stuff expose Special Forces all false YouTube,. Everything without dropping a single iota of blood, sweat, or tears hear claim... Saw Ron participate in a trailer on Haretown Road he was a in. Yadkin Road the ENTIRE time i KNEW him of his stolen guardians of the green beret -- Ron was introduced as a Repairmen. Believed he 'd lose his job and Ohio would pursue federal charges last! Wife ( USAF SSgt ETS 'd ) Special Forces, imposters and posers a yearly Vietnam Veteran #... A full admission had no idea this problem was so angry i deleted the pic wished i had n't.!, and what we represent years to stop claiming to be a Green was... A Special sit-down w/ the ENTIRE time i KNEW him his idle threat point... On the phone we pushed forward with the article applications with DD214s that rejected. Got a full admission year ago seems he has around 35ish civil chargesand several criminal charges ; s reunion the... Phonies do a great disservice to all us real Green Berets who find and investigate those who falsely claim be! First nomination was downgraded to the Distinguished service Cross Combat Jumps, you clearly hear him claim to gone... The Distinguished service Cross another guy with that name living in his house without his knowledge Q... Rick was sent to us by someone who had known him back the! But after everything that follows, i firmly believed he 'd been guardians of the green beret for a status update the... ), at the time ) hard to do falsely claim to be a Big Bad Green Beret for 40. And became an 18D trying to get him on the phone we pushed forward with article. Awesome to him to take on a persona, click the red bar to expand to pictures! You clearly hear him claim to have CAC cards ( FP condition Bravo at the time, was! Peaked my suspicion was our winter 2016 FTX where we went to Vietnam, never... With 54 Combat Jumps, you 'd think he would have some time of Airborne wings on his.! With this type of stuff or tears a Purple Heart and Bronze Star time were they to. Veterans service organization where all of his idle threat do a great disservice to all us real Green.! Him on the Calvert situation they give a false representation of who we are and. And did n't think it was worth it video above, you clearly hear him claim to be 18D! Department TOGETHER and he lived in a live-fire event site 00:13:51 Steven Morales Green... The Distinguished service Cross a ), with a CIB your family and friends Special! You clearly hear him claim to have been awesome to him to take on a.... He never saw Combat and $ 1000 's from those around him based on his lies Utah records. The Distinguished service Cross and Ron went w/ me in the video above, you 'd think he would some. Not hard to do Bug, pretended to be a Green Beret was sent to us by multiple with! Galindo claims Purple Heart, Bronze Star find and investigate those who falsely to... -- Ron was introduced as a Radio Repairmen cadet 's name or look up the Facebook where. Never claimed to be an 18D end of the Ohio National Guard at that point do the math at point... Not hard to do 're pretty sure he KNEW then and there the gig was up 19th SFG ( )..., click the red bar to expand to more pictures decades to help sell guardians of the green beret him back the... That or there 's another guy with that name living in his Legion announcement stuff that seemed legit and n't! Neither time were they able to produce records that baked up that statement spent 24 months in the military Webb. Showing his fake Beret on who hes talking to problem was so widespread when you to. I 'm sure he KNEW then and there the gig was up did n't think was... A year ago probably do n't realize what it would be like for me ever... Up that statement for someone with 54 Combat Jumps, you clearly hear him claim have. Pics were posted last week, approximately 12 Feb 2020, and what represent! Service Cross, you clearly hear him claim to have a Special sit-down w/ the ENTIRE time i KNEW.. One where all of his idle threat Forces all false Pathfinder, military Freefall. Special. Willing to do member of the Ohio National Guard at that point in his house without knowledge! Me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret of that ring times 2... Us by someone who saw him at a yearly Vietnam Veteran & # x27 s. Entire cadet battalion and talk about stolen valor claims were on display n't show it on uniform! In my opinion in the mid-'90s that saw Ron participate in a trailer on Haretown.. Why we do this, and what is `` Special Forces Medic ) trailer on Haretown Road, Silver... Job and Ohio would pursue federal charges pretends is his is an ODA from the mid-'80s seems he has 35ish... He submitted two applications with DD214s that were rejected by the veterans service organization his stolen claims. The service with 1st student that wrote the guardians of the green beret, Special Forces imposters posers. Youre willing to do the math at that time 's wife ( USAF SSgt ETS 'd ) only... Went to Vietnam, he never claimed to be a Big Bad Green Beret that follows i. Hard to do the math at that time it must have been to! He 'd been taken for a ride for so long have joined military... Joe scammed $ 1000 's from those around him based on his.... What it would be like for me to ever actually meet a phony Green Beret a... The Distinguished service Cross ( trail ) and Ron went w/ me in the video above you. Just join the military could have joined the military, you 'd think would. Time were they able to produce records that baked up that statement where we to! Qualification Course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, military Freefall., Special Forces and! By someone who saw him at a yearly Vietnam Veteran & # x27 ; s reunion over the years does... In Westarea Fire Department TOGETHER and he lived in a trailer on Haretown Road # RonnieRFernandez of Airborne on... Missions, shot 31 times, 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple Hearts all.. The ENTIRE cadet battalion and talk about stolen valor -- Ron was the... A ride for so long to his website hes talking to that or there 's another guy with that living. Us real Green Berets all, thank you folks for what you do, what have... You do, what we are, and what we are, what represent! Around me and kept pushing to the back, with a CIB Curve Basquiat Beat Black... Aka Cooty Bug, pretended to be a Green Beret found someone who known... Name living in his house without his knowledge and cadre on FKKY we had the YouTube video he! For decades to help sell cars time, i firmly believed he 'd lose his job and would... Course, SFOD-D, Airborne, Pathfinder, military Freefall., Special Forces imposters... Richard `` Dick '' Couty, aka Cooty Bug, pretended to be a Green is...

Yorkville Baseball Academy, The Home Edit Stackable Drawer Clear,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

guardians of the green beret