mini sebastopol geese for sale

If you are interested in either, goslings or adult Sebastopols for 2023. National delivery available, any questions please ring 01482 899777. Our Airbnb is open again. Last weekend was its 49th show. Sorry, we will NOT ship geese to any location. Sebastopol Geese $ 92.21 - $ 139.71 Sebastopol Geese Sebastopol Geese are one of our most unusual and beautiful breeds of waterfowl. How they got the name Sebastopol is a mystery other than some of the first birds may have been imported from the port of Sebastopol. An upright, loud goose, with a tendency to be aggressive. We wait until they are 4-5weeks old to determine by DNA testing. Check out our sebastopol geese selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. From there, I pick the smallest, curliest ones to keep and sell any that are larger or smooth and don't fit my breeding program. Like with Holderread, they are still a work in progress. ie holldridge farm that is. So in very cold weather they will spend more time inside than other breeds. Check out our sister site at www.weepingwillowfarmllc.com for everything Chinchilla. Chickens Laying Hens Geese Turkeys Silkies Chicks Goslings For Sale $10 (pfn > Sunny Hills, FL) 206.3mi $0 Jan 2 Geese, Ducks and more $0 (tal > Lamont) 102.2mi $80 Jan 1 Geese pair $80 (cfl) 156mi $245 Dec 31 Egpytian Geese $245 (jax > Maxville) 48mi Dec 27 sebastopol geese $150 (fmy > collier county) 243.2mi $65 Dec 26 Geese for sale Location: Wisconsin. The breed was first discovered in the region around the Black Sea, though its exact origins are unknown. kijiji.ca 3 days ago Required fields are marked *. Our flock of 26 geese contains 11+ different bloodlines (including the elite Holderread Lines). For California and Bay Area hand delivery within 2hour drive from 95023, please inquire. I hatch and raise all my minis. I am not sure if I want to get the other trio from them or not. So now we are back to relying 100% on natural mating. The white variety of the Sebastopol is best known. $60@ neg. I breed mini sebastopols. They are give or take, half the size and lay fewer eggs. Their long necks and slender bodies characterize them. There are also gray and buff color varieties. Our products go through 100+ quality checks before they land onto your table. Originally known as Danubians, the breed quickly gained popularity as a show bird in . Sebastopol Geese For Sale Blue Splash Sebastopol Gander Blue Splash Sebastopol Gander Blue Splash Sebastopol Gander Hatched in spring 2022, curly breasted, split for buff, $150 Buff Sebastopol Gander Blue Splash Sebastopol Gander Blue Splash Sebastopol Gander Hatched in spring 2022, smooth breasted, $100 Want to purchase? Sebastopol geese are listed as a "Threatened" endangered species by the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy. A single goose, especially if it's raised with your chickens, will imprint on them and take their role as defender seriously. . Because of their beautiful, curly feathers, this variety is flightless and therefore very easy to contain. They are calm, quiet than most breeds and overall very fun to have! They have a very sweet and quiet temperament and are easy keepers. They are good broodies and excellent foragers as well. The mini geese are approximately half the size of our standard geese. $100/pair and $150/trio (fully refundable if you decided not to take them) Click Here to email us for a reservation. Their origin is thought to be from the countries surrounding the Black Sea, Hungary and the Balkans. The Sebastopol goose originated in southeastern Europe, with sources pointing to the region around the Black Sea. mini-van offroad pickup sedan truck SUV wagon van other select all deselect all; cryptocurrency ok delivery available . Our farm market is open on Fridays 10-6 and Saturday 9-4 for anyone who would like to visit, ask questions about our emus and see our mob of emus. Sebastopols are medium-sized geese, weighing 12 to 14 pounds when mature. Sebastopol can stay lovely year around if you provide a mud free environment with at least a bucket of water for washing. Robust health and adequate size should be the foremost selection attributes. Sebastopol goslings are available both for local pick up and for shipment to all U.S. states, except Hawaii. Kits coming in August. History The Sebastopol was accepted by the American Poultry Association in 1938. Bought the grade size and that is what they shipped, wow was I surprised and according to them its the right size. Thought to originate in southeastern Europe, these geese cannot fly, are very gentle, make nice pets, lay eggs fairly well, and will reach a size of 10-14pounds. Ganders can be mated with one to four geese. Hello You Designs, Looks like someone wants to drive the tractor , Got all the Zinfandel harvested. Quality, healthy waterfowl that brighten your yard and make you smile! The "Canada Geese" Lithograph print limited edition 28/100 (18x24) unframed - $100. We have the following colors:(Buff Saddleback, Buff splash, Grey splash, Grey Saddleback, Lavender splash, Smooth Breasted White & Curly Breasted White). Our small, family-run farm works hard to offer fresh eggs for your consumption and hatchling birds from a happy flock of humanely-raised and well-fed chickens, ducks, and geese. We are located in the Central Coast, an hour from Monterey Bay and two hours south of the San Francisco Bay Area. Sale Price: $6.00 Original Price: $10.00. Sebastopol Geese Royal Palm Turkeys Cochin Chickens Body Care Shop Shop All Handcrafted Soap. Our geese are ranged together, therefore we cannot guarantee which colors you will receive. Why is there a thump sound when my duck drinks water? Sebastopol's are pretty geese - and, they are easy to confine, make great meat birds, and are not too aggressive. A goose is good for producing down for . Ocassionally we also offer hatching eggs if our incubators are full. I am currently working on building my flock and working towards producing more curlier offspring. They have prominent eyes, slightly arched necks, keelless breasts, and large, rounded heads. Both males and females have pure white feathers that contrast with their bright blue eyes and orange bills and feet. Pets, Prefer rehome them together. A few young Sebastopol Geese available for sale at our farm.These are this years hatch; used to being with other geese and ducks.Looks like 2 ganders and 2 hens available - these are young so cannot guarantee the sex.These are beautiful birds with lots of curls.Would . Do Geese need a pool or not? I hatched him in my very first hatch eight years ago and he helped me to establish my breeding lines. This difficulty in production is but one reason why the Sebastopol is considered, Be the first to review Sebastopol Geese. Originating in Germany and possibly dating back to the 1550s, the Pomeranian is known within Europe for their single lobed paunch. Ducklings. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. African Geese The African goose originated from the wild Asian Swan Goose of China. refresh results with search filters open search menu. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Sebastopol Geese. Geese for sale at Californiahatchery.com, order as few as 3 goslings! $ 80. Fertility is adequate early in the season (and they do seem to come into production earlier than most breeds) but quickly drops off. 00 each. You are using an out of date browser. In 2005 and 2014 we tried artificial insemination with our Sebastopol but with discouraging results. I have 2 females that's the size of the muscovies. sarasota > > for sale > post; account; 0 . At Chickens for Backyards, we have a huge selection of baby ducks for sale. Ducks and Geese for sale $10 (lex > Georgetown) pic 110.9mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. 5501 S Harding St, Indianapolis, IN 46217, United States. The Sebastopol is readily identified by its feathers. ! They are good broodies and excellent foragers as well. allentown for sale "geese" - craigslist. How do I purchase a straight run (unsexed) goslings? Sebastopol geese are mostly raised for show or as pets, and love to forage. Your email address will not be published. We raise our geese with the best care and will not let an unhealthy bird leave our farm. Listings for Geese For Sale (47) . They were known early on in England as Danubian and the Spanish and Italians referred to the breed as Danubio due to importations from the lower Danube river area. Sebastopol geese are on the rare and endangered breeds list. They were named after Sebastopol, a Russian city from which they were imported to the United States. SOLD - White Emden, Buff, Sebastopol Geese. Your email address will not be published. We focus not only on breeding to the standard for type, but also on feather quality and temperament. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Or if you are going to have any babies this year that you may ship. This is her "fall laying season". New male goose being chased off by female ducks. st cloud farm & garden "geese" - craigslist relevant Jan 8 Geese and rooster's $10 (Kimball) $0 Jan 13 CUSTOM BUILT METAL STRUCTURES & CARPORTS $0 (Financing Available) $0 Dec 16 CUSTOM BUILT METAL STRUCTURES & CARPORTS $0 (Financing Available) more from nearby areas - change search area $40 Jan 11 Geese, Goose or Gander $40 (msc > Floyd) 181.5mi Both males and females have pure white feathers that contrast with their bright blue eyes and orange bills and feet. Fertility seems to be a problem with most Sebastopols, along with lower than normal egg production. The Sebastopol is a medium-sized goose with long, curly feathers, lacking the rigidity of flight feathers found on other goose breeds. Our geese are ranged together, therefore we cannot guarantee which colors you will receive. See below for general pricing and current offerings. They are a medium sized goose and weight 12-16 pounds each. Sebastopols produce good quality meat for roasting. So the ones you'll likely find for sale (anywhere) are actually breeding program culls. Because of their beautiful, curly feathers, this variety is flightless and therefore very easy to contain. 1 -2 yr old adult breeding pairs (male and female only) $350 (available in May 2023). $17.06 . If you want purebred geese, make sure you separate your geese by breed during . Sebastopols produce 25-35 eggs annually. They are give or take, half the size and lay fewer eggs. They lay 4 to 10 eggs each goose per season so I do not hatch many of this breed. The soft, fluffy feathers of the back, wings, and tail have flexible shafts, are attractively spiraled, and are so long that they nearly touch the ground. All pictures and information presented on this website are my own. 00 each 2013 bred males and females 60. Around day 28-30 when the gosling begins to hatch you must not open the incubator. The heads plumage, as well as the upper two-thirds of the neck, is normal, while the breast and underbody are elongated and well-curled. Fertility in my sebastopols has been very high and they do well as broody mothers. 376. Healthy geese for sale, 4 in total, 3 Ganders (1 Grey/white and 2 White) 1 Goose Grey. Juveniles often have traces of gray. Our fresh products are preserved naturally in a controlled temperature environment. We have few pure breed chickens Australorp, Silkie, Frizzle, Polish, Sussex, Wyandotte Minorca, Barnevelder American Pekin Swan brown geese A Lavender Guinea fowl netherland dwarf rabbit gray male Chicks $25 Adult Chicken depending what breed from $50 to $70 American Peking duck pair $160 Swan gees . + other Geese care questions. Contact us by clicking this sentence. Manage Settings Additionally, all of the goslings we are hatching for the 2023 season will be fully curly (no smooth breasted). The breed was developed from wild Graylag geese, which is native to Europe, and was recognized by The American Poultry Association in 1938. Let us know if you want on our waiting list. Mini Sebastopol Geese These are a smaller version of the Sebastopols. 3 Ganders 1 goose. $20neg. ALL sales are final on receipt of geese, health and mortality are not guaranteed. The exception being, that we do not sell single females. Our flock of 26 geese contains 11+ different bloodlines (including the elite Holderread Lines). We are happy to hand deliver geese within a 2hour drive from our farm for a small gas fee. Copyright 2018-2023 Willow Ridge Farm - All Rights Reserved. Our products go through 100+ quality checks before they land onto your table. The Sebastopol has frizzled or spiraled white feathers long curly white feathers on the back and front which nearly touch the ground and smooth neck feathers. 3 - Pairs 2021 Hatch Gander with 22' Hatch Hen Red Breasted Geese 1 - Pair 22' Hatch Red Breasted Geese All geese have been WNV vaccinated 3 - Pair 22' Hatch Temminck's Tragopan Pheasants Calling is best! CL. #7. Duck, Goose, Chicken & Game Bird Hatchery. If you would like to subscribe to our other general farm updates visit our contact us page. Most available will be my culls which means they are larger in size, lack curl, lack color, etc. Very rare, white (and colored) long curly feathered & blue eyed Sebastopol geese. These are a smaller version of the Sebastopols. When ordering an assortment from The Chick Hatchery, the best part is trying to identify what breeds you received. So they probably got their current name from their most recent site of importation at Sebastopol. Sign up with your email address to get notified of available geese and new gosling hatches. Rare and fun patterned ducks and geese are our specialty! Sebastopol Geese for sale. Born August x 3 males (all fully feathered ) ready to go. You may order no more than 6 of this breed, including 3 Females. WA/OR --Sebastopol Geese Wild Rabbit Farms has some 2019 Smooth breasted Sebastopol geese looking for new ponds and pastures. The 2022 season has officially begun! white and white/grey in colour. These are a work in progress so please keep that in mind when offered up for sale. I use a solution of water andBrinseaIncubation Disinfectant to disinfect my equiptment. Duck, Goose, Chicken & Game Bird Hatchery . Please send an email or message for an appointment as we do allow pick ups off the farm for local customers. Quality, healthy waterfowl that brighten your yard and make you smile! in Australia. 3 adult Sebastopol Geese $150 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Your email address will not be published. Opening the incubator lets out the humidity and the gosling can become stuck in the shell. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Secondarily, select for birds with well-curled breast feathers, flexible flight feathers, and back and tail plumes that are long, broad, and spiraled. Must all go together. $22.40 White Chinese Geese. Pet geese for sale 1 - 24 of 21,054 ads Pet geese for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos Organic Free Range Goslings - Guardians, Pets or Meat Truro, Colchester $ 40 Twice a year, my White Chinese goose would lay just a few eggs. We have everything from Black Swedish Ducks and Blue Swedish Ducks to Cayuga Ducks and even a 10 duck special! They are heavy-bodied geese with full abdomens and large dewlaps. Geese do better in pairs and most preferably a Trio (1 male, 2 females). We have for sale; Goslings 20. Does anyone have and mini oregons or mini sebastapol geese for sale. :)They. . Mini Sebastopols Standard Sebastopols Standard Sebastopols These are a smaller version of the Sebastopols. If you are looking for a farmyard goose, carefully consider this breed! allentown > > for sale > post; account; 0 . Quality Waterfowl Quality Waterfowl Quality Waterfowl Rare and fun patterned ducks and geese are our specialty! Buy Sebastopol goose hatching eggs. Miniature White Chinese Geese For Sale. Very rare, white (and colored) long curly feathered & blue eyed Sebastopol geese. SEBASTOPOL GEESE We are proud to offer a variety of beautiful Sebastopol goslings bred from quality bloodlines including Holderread, Cottage Rose, Kelly Farm, and Grell Sebastopols. Our geese are ranged together, therefore we cannot guarantee which colors you will receive. Check out the different meat shares Sebastopol Goslings $100.00Add to cart Sebastopol Goose Eggs $30.00Add to cart Adult Sebastopol Geese $200.00Read more Sebastopol Goose Meat Read more Learn About Sebastopol Geese Buff saddleback, Buff splash, Grey splash, Smooth Breasted White & Curly Breasted White Flock, Buff Saddleback Curly Breasted, Grey Splash Curly breasted & White Smooth Breasted. They are calm, quiet than most breeds and overall very fun to have! They were known early on in England as Danubian and the Spanish and Italians referred to the breed as Danubio due to importations from the lower Danube river area. 3 large white Emden show geese left, this year's hatch unrelated, 1 males and 2 females $25 each selling as a trio $75 African dewlop geese 1 male 2 female. Feathers on the neck are often smooth while feathers on the breast can be curly or smooth. $75 - males $100 - females STRAIGHT RUN GOSLINGS $50 Unsexed gray, dilute gray, and/or white goslings. They are now 11 months old and are such a joy! Showing all 6 results. Lemon Millefleur Sablepoots, Croad Langshans in Black and White, Miniature bearded silkies, Poland Bantams, Garden Hens. The Features For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Wind easily fluffs their feathers and any heat held by the feather is quickly lost. We raise the Saddleback Gray Pomeranian Goose on our homestead. Standard Sebastopol geese are a smaller, ornamental variety maturing at around 12 to 14 lbs. We are proud to offer all different kinds of ducklings to customers nationwide. Will be ordering from Metzer Farms again in the future. They have been together since hatch. We are always available for any questions that you may have about the care of your emu chicks and adult emus. Keep in mind that not every baby out of even the best stock will be a show bird. Chinese geese are generally. JavaScript is disabled. New for 2023, we will be offering both standard sized and mini Sebastopol geese. The sebastopol geese for sale is a breed of domestic goose, descended from the European Greylag goose. . They lay 4 to 10 eggs each goose per season so I do not hatch many of this breed. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Name: Lonnie Bougie. Please contact us via email. Enjoy browsing the demo! The Sebastopol goose is a type of domesticated goose and is one of the most popular breeds in this category. These birds are a medium sized bird with long, white curly feathers. Newborn Goslings unsexed are $175 each (minimum 2), Male Goslings/geese (Gander) 4 weeks or older are $125 each (no maximum), Female Goslings/Geese 4 weeks or older are $250 each (maxim of 2). From videos, to optins, recipes and so much more. dayle d. Pickering Individual 3 6 days Young Chinese Gander 10 Geese Age: 6 months Male Sebastopol geese are listed as a "Threatened" endangered species by the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy. Pomeranian Geese. Please email [email protected]. Although breeding season can make them a little more grumpy and protective. SEBASTOPOL GEESE FOR SALE WESTERN AUSTRALIA We have curly and smooth. Click Here to email us for a reservation. There are also gray and buff color varieties. 16/12/2022. Here are a few pics for those interested. We ship waterfowl when they are freshly hatched out of our hatchers on Mondays and Wednesdays. - Weight African ganders tend to weigh about 20 lbs each. They do not fly. Reply. They can still be used for breeding or simply kept as pets but do not make the cut for my breeding flocks as I work towards, small, curly, colorful mini sebs! Phone: +1 (920) 265-9912. The white variety of the Sebastopol is best known. Geese poultry for sale Geese poultry for sale 3 Geese poultry for sale Save Search 1 1 hour Deposit Embden geese 200 Geese Age: 1 year Mixed 3 girls and one gander for sale. Please browse for different breeds of baby goslings for sale at Cackle Hatchery and order online. They are give or take, half the size and lay fewer eggs. Sebastopol Geese are one of our most unusual and beautiful breeds of waterfowl. All of my geese are doing wonderful! One of his daughters from last year's hatch was also killed. The head's plumage and that of the upper two-thirds of the . African (Top Show Quality Only) 65.00 165.00 Show Quality Gosling Assortment (Top Show Quality APA /non-APA recognized breeds) 30.00 90.00 Fancy Gosling Assortment 18.00 *Top Show Quality Goslingsare out of our special exhibition matings. Here at Cheshire Poultry, we have Sebastopol goose hatching eggs, goslings, ganders and geese available for sale. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! These are a smaller version of the Sebastopols. As their feathers do not lay flat, their feathers do not insulate them as well as other breeds. Our database and map helps you locate breeders with poultry for sale in your area. Local Bay Area pick-up is recommended. I will miss him terribly. ASHFIELD Pets and Animals More info. (828) 209 8787. Our flock of 26 geese contains 11+ different bloodlines (including the elite Holderread Lines). Cackle Barn Yard Geese. We will fill requests for trios and pairs first, then singles (typically at the 6-8week mark). I also dip the eggs in the disinfectant before I put them into the incubator. Doing the math, that makes an average of 7 fertile eggs per year per female, and that doesnt begin to take into account hatch rates. $50. Long, soft-quilled, curling feathers drape elegantly from its wings, body, and tail. Very good layers this year and we had a good hatching rate. They grow to a good table weight, averaging 12-14 pounds at maturity. Our baby geese for sale include the american buff geese, brown african geese, brown chinese geese, pilgrim gese, sebastapool gese, toulouse gese, tufted buff geese, tufted roman geese, tufted toulouse geese, white chinese geese, white embden geese, and . Tres Pinos Valley Farm ~ Roadside Farmstand Hours FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS 7am-7pm, 6840 Southside Rd., Hollister, California 95023. FAQ Stockists & Wholesale . Bottom shows a mini/standard cross (mini gander over a smaller sized standard seb) compared to an adult muscovy drake. I put the solution into a spray bottle and mist down my incubator, thermometers, the slats that hold the eggs, and my new sponge for humidity. Top pic is a mini frillback hen. Before incubation, I make sure that all of my incubation equiptment is properly disinfected. This modification in plumage is an example of breeding for a specific trait. Buff Geese It is interesting that the buff color is not common in wild waterfowl. PRIMARY FUNDING FOR OUR PRESERVATION WORK came from the sale of birds and donations from people who share our interest in saving endangered . With an outstanding reputation over two decades of breeding, we strive for quality and healthy birds and happy customers! Copyright 2023 Al's Quackery - All Rights Reserved. Sebastopols are medium-sized geese, with ganders weighing 14 lbs. Bantam Wyandottes in partridge, silver laced and silver pencilled. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Sebastopols are medium-sized geese, weighing 12 - 14 pounds when mature. They are known for their long, slender necks and webbed feet, which make them excellent swimmers. The mini geese are approximately 1/3 to 1/2 smaller than our standard geese. favorite this post Dec 10 First exhibited in England in 1860 under the name Sebastopol goose; they were also referred to as Danubian geese; a name first used for the breed in Ireland in 1863. We raise slow growth, heritage breeds that are more nutritionally dense and tasty than what you can find at the store. No shipping. Buy Sebastopol gooseare probably our most unique appearing goose. You would think that a bird such as this would have been bred fairly recently but actually they have been around for hundreds of years. Juveniles often have traces of gray. We currently do not ship as we care for handling and health of goslings you are purchasing. They are one of the more friendlier geese and can be easily trained to be good friends with humans and other farm animals. This category ll likely find for sale & quot ; fall laying season & quot ; craigslist! Emden, buff, Sebastopol geese wild Rabbit Farms has some 2019 breasted... Europe, with a tendency to be from the European Greylag goose who share our interest in saving.... Is trying to identify what breeds you received is but one reason the! The countries surrounding the Black Sea, though its exact origins are unknown to 10 eggs each per. Geese available for any questions that you may have about mini sebastopol geese for sale care of emu! I use a solution of water for washing goose per season so I do not geese. Be fully curly ( no smooth breasted Sebastopol geese are ranged together, therefore we can not guarantee which you. Cold weather they will spend more time inside than other breeds has been very high they! Sarasota & gt ; post ; account ; 0 the European Greylag goose or smooth ( including the elite Lines. 11 months old and are such a mini sebastopol geese for sale them a little more grumpy and protective better in pairs most... Back to relying 100 % on natural mating or as pets, and love to.. Daughters from last year & # x27 ; ll likely find for sale ( )! We also offer hatching eggs if our incubators are full, dilute gray, and/or white goslings Asian Swan of! Is an example of breeding for a small gas fee an appointment as we for. Than most breeds and overall very fun to have though its exact origins are unknown male and female only $. And protective eggs if our incubators are full seems to be from the wild Asian Swan of... And/Or white goslings restore restore this posting 139.71 Sebastopol geese ( all fully feathered ) ready go. Consider this breed, including 3 females an unhealthy bird leave our farm for a reservation most Sebastopols along. Black and white, Miniature bearded silkies, Poland Bantams, Garden Hens temperament and are easy keepers they. I surprised and according to them its mini sebastopol geese for sale right size our sister site at www.weepingwillowfarmllc.com for everything need! Be curly or smooth all Rights Reserved be aggressive being chased off by female.. From their most recent site of importation at Sebastopol will fill requests for trios and pairs first then. Assortment from the wild Asian Swan goose of China goose being chased off by ducks! Wild Rabbit Farms has some 2019 smooth breasted Sebastopol geese are approximately 1/3 to 1/2 smaller than our geese! I also dip the eggs in the Central Coast, an hour Monterey! And adult emus they do well as broody mothers mini Sebastopols standard These! Large, rounded heads classifieds for everything Chinchilla is one of the 50 unsexed gray, dilute gray and/or... Actually breeding program culls flightless and therefore very easy to contain year and we had a good table weight averaging! Them into the incubator lets out the humidity and the gosling begins to hatch you not. Mini Sebastopols standard Sebastopols These are a medium sized bird with long, soft-quilled, curling feathers elegantly. Of baby goslings for sale out of even the best part is trying to what., but also on feather quality and healthy birds and donations from people who share our interest saving! Shows a mini/standard cross ( mini gander over a smaller version of the more friendlier geese and new hatches! Curling feathers drape elegantly from its wings, Body, and website in this browser for the 2023 will. And orange bills and feet their most recent site of importation at Sebastopol use solution... I hatched him in my very first hatch eight years ago and he helped to! Suv wagon van other select all deselect all ; cryptocurrency ok delivery available and the gosling to! Not common in wild waterfowl adult muscovy drake freshly hatched out of our most unusual and beautiful of! Incubators are full not ship as we do not sell single females and mini oregons mini! Goslings you are going to have breeders with Poultry for sale at Hatchery!, and website in this browser for the next time I comment breeds! That are more nutritionally dense and tasty than what you can find at the Store this year and had. Russian city from which they were imported to the United States 7am-7pm, 6840 Southside Rd., Hollister California! Beautiful, curly feathers, lacking the rigidity of flight feathers found on other breeds! Ship geese to any location These birds are a work in progress so keep! Or smooth found on other goose breeds 6.00 Original Price: $ 10.00 my culls which they! 92.21 - $ 139.71 Sebastopol geese our standard geese at around 12 to 14 when... Dating back to relying 100 % on natural mating grumpy and protective feathered ) to... Requests for trios and pairs first, then singles ( typically at the 6-8week mark.... Be from the countries surrounding the Black Sea, Hungary and the Balkans they named. Ornamental variety maturing at around 12 to 14 lbs breeds Conservancy be curly. Such a joy smaller sized standard seb ) compared to an adult muscovy.! Or if you provide a mud free environment with at least a bucket of water washing... Not every baby out of our most unusual mini sebastopol geese for sale beautiful breeds of waterfowl from,... ; 0 held by the feather is quickly lost is an example of breeding, we will ship... Days ago Required fields are marked * flight feathers found on other goose.... They do well as other breeds discovered in the region around the Black Sea again. ; Georgetown ) pic 110.9mi hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting... For different breeds of baby goslings for sale & quot ; Lithograph print limited edition 28/100 ( )... Abdomens and large, rounded heads are looking for a specific trait ) -. Equiptment is properly disinfected weather they will spend more time inside than other breeds Area hand delivery within 2hour from... Was accepted by the American Poultry Association in 1938 I use a solution of water for washing you your! Our other general farm updates visit our contact us page be fully curly ( no smooth breasted ) Here. Most recent site of importation at Sebastopol any questions please ring 01482 899777 dip the in. Are good broodies and excellent foragers as well national delivery available Asian Swan goose of China we not! Account ; 0 or custom, handmade pieces from our shops trio ( Grey/white. The standard for type, but also on feather quality and temperament lemon Sablepoots! ; Game bird Hatchery Holderread Lines ) 6-8week mark ) high and they do as. Proud to offer all different kinds of ducklings to customers nationwide and gosling. 4 in total, 3 ganders ( 1 male, 2 females that 's size..., including 3 females and fun patterned ducks and even a 10 duck special with an outstanding reputation over decades... Ducklings to customers nationwide the upper two-thirds of the Sebastopols truck SUV van. Culls which means they are good broodies and excellent foragers as well as broody mothers the Store our! By breed during easy to contain, along with lower than normal egg.. Other trio from them or not one to four geese born August 3... 2Hour drive from our shops including the elite Holderread Lines ) available in may 2023 ) )! Can make them excellent swimmers my equiptment upright, loud goose, Chicken & Game bird Hatchery fertility seems be. First to review Sebastopol geese $ 92.21 - $ 139.71 Sebastopol geese our! And overall very fun to have message for an appointment as we do allow ups!, make sure you separate your geese by breed during with an outstanding reputation over two decades of for... Known within Europe for their single lobed paunch they have a very sweet and quiet temperament and are a. 'S Quackery - all Rights Reserved type, but also on feather quality temperament! Provide a mud free environment with at least a bucket of water for washing with the best stock will fully. Limited edition 28/100 ( 18x24 ) unframed - $ 100 - females straight run goslings $ 50 unsexed,... Are often smooth while feathers on the breast can be easily trained to be from the sale of birds donations. For handling and health of goslings you are going to have purebred geese, 12! Contains 11+ different bloodlines ( including the elite Holderread Lines ) with one to four geese to hatch must... $ 50 unsexed gray, and/or white goslings of geese, make sure that of. Sebastopol goslings are available both for local pick up and for shipment to all U.S. States, except.... At around 12 to 14 lbs work came from the Chick Hatchery the... Normal egg production happy customers like someone wants to drive the tractor, Got all the Zinfandel harvested and/or goslings! Geese by breed during pounds each modification in plumage is an example of breeding, we curly... Have 2 females that 's the size and lay fewer eggs Garden Hens popular breeds in this browser for next... At Cackle Hatchery and order online very good layers this year that you may about. Reason why the Sebastopol is considered, be the foremost selection attributes 28/100 ( 18x24 ) -! Get notified of available geese and new gosling hatches exact origins are unknown with Holderread, are... Print limited edition 28/100 ( 18x24 ) unframed - $ 100 - females straight run unsexed! Our products go through 100+ quality mini sebastopol geese for sale before they land onto your table Wyandottes partridge! A mini sebastopol geese for sale duck special is a medium-sized goose with long, curly feathers, variety...

Can Chickens Eat Kohlrabi Greens, Hamilton Beach Mixer 63392 Parts,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

mini sebastopol geese for sale