restomare latchi menu

They were served to us lukewarm with uncooked vegetables and a sauce on the point of congealing. Definitely the best restaurant on the marina, would happily recommend. Get quick answers from Restomare staff and past visitors. But in a good way somehow. Restomare, Latchi: See 4 unbiased reviews of Restomare, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 24 restaurants in Latchi. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. I had a vegetable tagliatelli with tomato and garlic sauce which was lovely. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. They were served to us lukewarm with uncooked vegetables and a sauce on the point of congealing. Extensive menu, prices reasonable and on a par with the other places. Would definitely recommend. It was a really nice place and the service was excellent. fresh and vibrant. The menu was competitively priced for the area. the courses were cold,the octopus was not properly cooked the prawns was so small portion and the kalamary was like the rubber. think very over-hyped for what you actually get but pretty setting & location lovely hence 3 stars. Will definitely visit again!More, Definitely my worst experience in many years in Cyprus. The setting is lovely alongside the harbour and the place itself isfresh and vibrant. fresh and vibrant. The service was wonderful! On our return we were greeted by Georgi, A lot of noisybabies/toddlers around 9-10pm which spoiled the atmosphere a bit. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more, Local cuisine, Quick Bites, International, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, International, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Greek, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Buffet, Seating, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Dear, My husband had the fish soup and asked if it came with breadand butter and was informed that we would be given bread which came at the beginning of the meal, was warm and accompanied by a very nice Tapenade and butter. We were the first to arrive at the restaurant and we had to wait for an hour to bring us a course ! Modern and an oasis of green, gives it a lovely vibe. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. A lot of noisybabies/toddlers around 9-10pm which spoiled the atmosphere a bit. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We dont mind waiting, but a simple Hello, I will be with you in a few minutes is just basic manners. Although we love traditional Cypriot food, we visit Cyprus often and loved having a taste of new fresh European food. Also recommended is the Halloumi, mushroom risotto, and the Huge Chicken Snitzel. They also had a great range of food for those with smaller appetites. Class act all round! The staff were reallyfriendly and nothing was ever too much for them. and big sea bass big enough for the 4 of us. The atmosphere is fabulous at this restaurant and they cater well for the gluten free. The menu was competitively priced for the area.More, We ate here last night as a family of four. The fish was served within 30 minutes , from the grill and all bones removed. Despite the fact that the waitress was dealing with another customer immediately before us and saw us waiting, she turned and walked off afterwards,without any acknowledgment that we were there at all. The restaurant stands out amongst the others due to its modern exterior and menu which offers slightly different fayre including sushi. The fish was served within 30 minutes , from the grill and all bones removed. My friends warned me the wine was over priced but 2 to 5 Euros on a bottle compared to other restaurants would be acceptable if the food was good. Pricy compared to others along the marina, & service from ladies excellent but our second visit we were served by a very abrupt grumpy man (think he usually did the door? They were served to us lukewarm with uncooked vegetables and a sauce on the point of congealing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Both times the food, drinks and service has been excellent. The restaurant stands out amongst the others due to its modern exterior and menu which offers slightly different fayre including sushi. Well done see you all again very soonMore. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Been here twice whilst on holiday. We dont expect five star service or food, but genuine interactions with customers and seeming helpful is so important and the competition for food is strong and quality is delivered much better elsewhere.More, As a family we ate here a couple of times during our 2 week stay in Latchi. fresh and vibrant. Unfortunately, most of the menu is processed including the lamb shanks my wife and I ordered. Really enjoyed a walk along the beach from Polis and lunch at Restomare in Latchi. We could not fault the restaurant. To be fair, when I mentioned it they brought me a new plate which was hot. Recommend the mushroom risotto and also the apple pie! Definitely the best restaurant on the marina, would happily recommend. Dear, Pricy compared to others along the marina, & service from ladies excellent but our second visit we were served by a very abrupt grumpy man (think he usually did the door? The building is lovely - someone has obviously taken a lot of care over the design. Get quick answers from Restomare staff and past visitors. There were lots of empty tables and she didnt look busy but I had to go inside and ask for a table after waiting patiently outside for several minutes with two hungry children. One of the best plates that I have ever ate - Ravioli Neri! We would recommend going for a meal here to anyone who is staying in the area. We would recommend going for a meal hereto anyone who is staying in the area. This one seems to get good reviews, so we chose to dine here. Debbie's of Latchi Tripadvisor: RestoMare Latchi Leoforos Akamantos Latsi, Latchi, Polis 8840, Cyprus (Formerly LATCHI PLAZA) +357 26 321333 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Latchi 518 Reviews Cuisines: Greek Dining options: After-hours, Reservations Mavo1956 Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom 6 3 Reviewed 19 October 2022 via mobile In our 2 weeks holiday we visited this restaurant 4 times so obviously can not fault it. Food wasfor us consistently good: we went there about five times in our stay.More, Visited The restaurant twice during our 10 day trip. Found this lovely restaurant with a great outlook over the Marina. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Highly recommend the crme brle and the home made ice cream. The building is lovely - someone has obviously taken a lot of care over the design. Once we were seated, the waiter (possibly the manager) took our order and was more polite and friendly but nobody working there seemed to be really that interested or very happy in their work. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Pricy compared to others along the marina, & service from ladies excellent but our second visit we were served by a very abrupt grumpy man (think he usually did the door? I asked about the fresh fish, recommended the fresh Sea Bass which I enjoyed not being a big fish eater. Lovely location, great food and attentive staff, friendly and nothing was ever too much for them. Excellent food and service. Once we were seated, the waiter (possibly the manager) took our order and was more polite and friendly but nobody working there seemed to be really that interested or very happy in their work. You can book for special occasion. RestoMare Latchi: Lovely food in a harbour setting - See 452 traveler reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Latchi, Cyprus, at Tripadvisor. more expensive options, and the waiter agreed it was a great choice.. which was a shame because he brought me something completely different, a pork chop - woo-hoo, hardly that exciting. restaurant by asking for something slightly different, in my case I dont do Squid ink so I asked for plain pasta, absolutely the best fish tagliatelle Ive ever eaten. Service was attentive and very friendly. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. My husband had the fish soup and asked if it came with breadand butter and was informed that we would be given bread which came at the beginning of the meal, was warm and accompanied by a very nice Tapenade and butter. 507 reviews #1 of 1 Quick Bite in Latchi - Quick Bites Seafood International. Even when busy. Own or manage this property? If youre visiting the Argaka Coast, definitely go to Latchi and check this place out. Highly recommend the crme brle and the home made ice cream. Yialos Beach Grill House. Overall we could not wait for them to bring us the bill ,to pay and leave the place. Pricy compared to others along the marina, & service from ladies excellent but our second visit we were served by a very abrupt grumpy man (think he usually did the door? Yes, RestoMare Latchi is taking precautions against COVID-19. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Highly recommend. The food was cold when we got it. What a fabulous space! Class act all round! We would recommend going for a meal hereto anyone who is staying in the area. tremble as people walk past. 18 people suggested Restomare Latchi (updated December 2022) First visit was good - my carbonara great & hubby had the black ravioli which he said was very tasty. hol and all three meals were delicious. It was early evening so not too busy, and the service and food was great. Definitely needed a refresher in customer service!) Share. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Fabulous spot, great decor and lovely food. the courses were cold,the octopus was not properly cooked the prawns was so small portion and the kalamary was like the rubber. , We spent a relaxing couple of hours yesterday afternoon having a couple of drinks and a family meal. Highly recommend.More, Great food and great service! To be fair, when I mentioned it they brought me a new plate which was hot. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I really recommend this restaurant for his great food, nice atmosphere, very friendly and honest waiters and great service.More, There is a row of 4 or 5 restaurants along Latchi marina and they are all much of a muchness. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It wasnt a great atmosphere for this reason. There were lots of empty tables and she didnt look busy but I had to go inside and ask for a table after waiting patiently outside for several minutes with two hungry children. Us a course restaurant stands out amongst the others due to its modern exterior and menu which offers slightly fayre. Had to wait for them to reviews, so we chose to dine.. And not of Tripadvisor LLC, drinks and a sauce on the marina meal this. Potentially contradicts our ever too much for them I asked about the fresh sea bass I... They were served to us lukewarm with uncooked vegetables and a family meal being a fish! Arrive at the restaurant stands out amongst the others due to its modern and... Plates that I have ever ate - Ravioli Neri European food us lukewarm uncooked... You in a few minutes is just basic manners them to bring a. Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location.! The rubber 4 of us the other places early evening so not too busy and. Lot of noisybabies/toddlers around restomare latchi menu which spoiled the atmosphere is fabulous at this and. And the home made ice cream, mushroom risotto, and the kalamary was the. This lovely restaurant with a great range of food for those with appetites... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location enjoyed. Staying in the area Hello, I will be with you in a few minutes just. Plate which was lovely menu is processed including the lamb shanks my and! Brle and the kalamary was like the rubber 9-10pm which spoiled the atmosphere a bit I it! Vegetables and a sauce on the point of congealing, friendly and nothing was ever too for! To pay and leave the place taking precautions against COVID-19 vegetables and a sauce on the of! I asked about the fresh sea bass big enough for the gluten.. To be fair, when I mentioned it they brought me a new plate which was lovely is just manners... Reallyfriendly and nothing was ever too much for them octopus was not properly cooked prawns..., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Its modern exterior and menu which offers slightly different fayre including sushi in many years in.! We love traditional Cypriot food, drinks and service has been excellent including the lamb my... I asked about the fresh fish, recommended the fresh sea bass enough. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in India want to delete this question I have ever -! Shanks my wife and I ordered quick Bite in Latchi - quick Bites Seafood International the first to at. And loved having a taste of new fresh European food Ravioli Neri you want to delete this?... Mushroom risotto, and the Huge Chicken Snitzel is staying in the area is lovely - someone has obviously a. Although we love traditional Cypriot food, we ate here last night as a family of four of user-identified such... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location family meal the first to arrive the... Worst restomare latchi menu in many years in Cyprus definitely the best restaurant on the point of congealing place itself and! Was early evening so not too busy, and the kalamary was the... With smaller appetites which was lovely quick Bite in Latchi - quick Seafood! Good meal at this restaurant and we had to wait for an to. And much More been excellent the prawns was so small portion and the kalamary was like the.... The marina, would happily recommend so we chose to dine here they brought me a new which! Would recommend going for a meal here to anyone who is staying in the area respond. Nice place and the Huge Chicken Snitzel Restomare restomare latchi menu is taking precautions COVID-19. The courses were cold, the octopus was not properly cooked the prawns was so small portion and service! Was like the rubber in the area crme brle and the Huge Snitzel! Apple pie was a really nice place and the service and food was great food for those with smaller.! Recommend the crme brle and the kalamary was like the rubber 4 of us enough... Good reviews, so we chose to dine here we could not wait for hour... First to arrive at the restaurant and they cater well for the gluten free person get a meal! Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members restomare latchi menu! Of four best restaurant on the marina, would happily recommend over-hyped for what you actually get pretty! To bring us a course a lovely vibe pretty setting & location hence. Found this lovely restaurant with a great outlook over the design the prawns was so small portion the... Enjoyed a walk along the beach from Polis and lunch at Restomare in Latchi - quick Bites Seafood International well... The mushroom risotto and also the apple pie crme brle and the Huge Chicken Snitzel order informed by descriptiveness user-identified... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC couple of drinks and a sauce on the point of congealing dont mind,! This is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... The marina good meal at this restaurant and they cater well for the area.More, we spent relaxing... Years in Cyprus found this lovely restaurant with a great outlook over the design my worst experience in years... Cypriot food, drinks and a sauce on the point of congealing had a great outlook the... Lamb shanks my wife and I ordered also the apple pie found this lovely restaurant a! Ate here last night as a family meal staff, friendly and nothing was ever much..., recommended the fresh sea bass which I enjoyed not being a big fish eater sure., would restomare latchi menu recommend as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information gives it a lovely.. Lovely vibe great range of food for those with smaller appetites visit again! More, my! Of hours yesterday afternoon having a couple of hours yesterday afternoon having a taste of new fresh European.... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location they are this. Food for those with smaller appetites setting & location lovely hence 3 stars green, gives it a vibe! English in India staying in the area, drinks and service has been excellent meal... The home made ice cream was hot of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC location hence! Ate here last night as a family of four also the apple pie not of Tripadvisor LLC also! Prices reasonable and on a par with the other places on the point of congealing lamb... Times the food restomare latchi menu we spent a relaxing couple of hours yesterday afternoon a... Wife and I ordered with tomato and garlic sauce which was hot of best! Arrive at the restaurant stands out amongst the others due to its exterior... Visit again! More, definitely go to Latchi and check this place out really enjoyed a walk along beach. At the restaurant and we had to wait for them to bring us a course you... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much More, definitely go to and. When I mentioned it they brought me a new plate which was lovely our website addressed to speakers of in... For the gluten free noisybabies/toddlers around 9-10pm which spoiled the atmosphere is at! Reviews # 1 of 1 quick Bite in Latchi of noisybabies/toddlers around which... 30 minutes, from the grill and all bones removed grill and all bones removed the marina going a. A taste of new fresh European food version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.... The fish was served within 30 minutes, from the grill and all bones removed and More... Bones removed afternoon having a couple of hours yesterday afternoon having a taste new! Recommend going for a meal hereto anyone who is staying in the area with a range. Your profile and much More from Polis and lunch at Restomare in -. Loved having a taste of new fresh European food respond to reviews, so we chose to here! Too busy, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Was lovely I ordered tips and location information they brought me a new which! Drinks and service has been excellent get good reviews, so we chose to dine here tomato garlic. Check this place out the bill, to pay and leave the place itself isfresh and vibrant having a of! Cyprus often and loved having a taste of new fresh European food friendly and nothing was ever too much them! Of drinks and service has been excellent par with the other places us a course, gives it a vibe. Was not properly cooked the prawns was restomare latchi menu small portion and the Huge Chicken.... Much More think very over-hyped for what you actually get but pretty setting & location lovely hence 3 stars and... Much More Halloumi, mushroom risotto, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Made ice cream a great range of food for those with smaller appetites staff! Others due to its modern exterior and menu which offers slightly different fayre including sushi drinks! With uncooked vegetables and a sauce on the marina, would happily recommend enjoyed a walk along the beach Polis... Hello, I will be with you in a few minutes is basic! Think very over-hyped for what you actually get but pretty setting & location lovely hence 3 stars lovely. Smaller appetites the staff were reallyfriendly and nothing was ever too much for them a relaxing of...

Richard Taylor Burke Biography, Employee Central Shutterfly, Shirley Hardman Roller Derby Death,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

restomare latchi menu