sig p365 sas magazine

(verified owner) June 13, 2021. (verified owner) February 2, 2021. (verified owner) April 24, 2021, Easy installation but dont have much range time yet to know if I will have any issues, Raymond M. The question now, for P365 owners, is which mag is right for EDC? Worked as advertised. Order was efficient and receipt expeditious. SIG P365 380 OD Green Vuurwapen Magazine Release - In Stock - MPN: 365-380-BSS-ODG-FR - UPC: 676538067664 - Price: $634.98 - MSRP: $733.99 - Add to Cart . Allen Buckner I only use OEM Sig Sauer magazines. Nearly the price of a brand new OEM mag, but does function perfectly. I have to give credit to Alex (the manager of my gun store) for pointing this out to me. Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department, State Agency: When I switched back to the original springs, the issue went away. John I really have to give props to Sig for their innovation and the idea of bringing something like this to the market, but they failed on a few points. Ron R. You guys are great! Excellent product and fast shipping as always. First time to range put 350 rounds thru it not a glitch more i put thru it the smoother it got. Fast shipping. (verified owner) February 1, 2021, Mark B. Simple ordering. Donovan This is our Sig P365 SAS Review. Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, 9mm 10 Round w/Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 12 Round, Flush, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round, Long, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 10 Round w/Finger Extension, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 10 Round, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Extended Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 12rd., Black, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 15 Round, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 12 Round, Coyote, ProMag Sig Sauer P365 9mm 12 Round Steel Magazine, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. High-Quality Holster from NDZ Performance. Best way to add rounds without getting a lot bigger mag. It has a light take-up, getting to a wall where youre going to feel creep, and then a subsequent rolling break. This is going to force the muzzle into your groin and create a hotspot. Contest void where prohibited by law. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. SIG SAUER realizes this and has come up with their Sightless Model 365 SAS (SIG Anti-Snag). (verified owner) February 17, 2021, JOHN DUESENBERG High Quality. May I hear from someone please? Easy to install and havent had any issues with a couple hundred rounds through one already. (verified owner) August 24, 2021, Excellent productRocket Fast ShippingThanks, Wayne Harris Time will tell overall. Anonymous (verified owner) October 27, 2022, Anonymous Correct items ordered but wrong items sent. (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. Warren Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources. Ok, I got to admit, I was leary at first, but this popped in with minimal effort into my p365 12 rd mags. Euro Optic | Grab A Gun | Primary Arms | PSA | Brownells | Guns.com. (verified owner) February 13, 2022, Walter Brown The Sig P365 SAS is really designed for pocket carry. (store manager) February 23, 2021. The two pistols feature a different finish. The first firearms had no front sight, no rear sight it was just point and shoot. Installation was easy and all four of my 12 round (now 14) magazines have worked flawlessly with their product installed. (verified owner) August 20, 2021. Excellent service, easy to install with clear instructions. No feeding issue on first mag dump. That means they have to be a lot tighter than what is viable for a gun at this price point. Speaking from experience, Danny W. Anonymous Little is a barrel length of just slightly over 3 with an overall length of just under 6, height of just barely 4 and an overall width of 1. (verified owner) September 29, 2021. (verified owner) September 29, 2022. Price: $589.95. (verified owner) January 28, 2022. Easy to install. Worked well upon use. Weight is just under 21 oz., barrel length is 3.7 and the P365XL came with two 12-round 9mm magazines. David Henderson Ive seen more SigNight sights dead when they arrived at the store than with any other brand. Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners. Contest void where prohibited by law. Purchase A PDF Download Of The GUNS Magazine November 2020 Issue Now! Thank You MagGuts for a perfect product!! However they work perfectly in my Sig! Absolute piece of garbage. Micah Wells I do plan to order another one. (verified owner) July 6, 2021. Designed for superior firepower and deep concealment, the Sig Sauer P365 9mm 15-Round Magazine features a precision-engineered, nitride-coated steel body for lasting durability and reliable corrosion resistance, while the factory-installed, extended polymer floor plate integrates seamlessly with your standard P365's frame. (verified owner) October 9, 2021, Tony Pavez Guts were easy to install too. Anonymous Elite V-Crown JHPs as well as the slightly-less-recoiling 365 115-gr. Recommend wearing gloves to install. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon's commitment to empowering them. So far these have been great! (verified owner) July 9, 2022, Brian Davis (verified owner) January 28, 2021, Mark A. Tracking was updated today and it looks like you will be receiving it soon. Ive seen a lot of their Tritium vials lose gas and stop glowing. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Easy to install. Successfully increased my mag capacity by 2 rounds, but sometimes is impossible to reload with both of the extra rounds without completely removing the Magguts components and reinstalling. admincorso Price is about double what I think it ought to be but it is what it is. Desnold Booker All fired FLAWLESS! (verified owner) April 28, 2021. The old perception that a compact size was synonymous with a decrease in capacity went out the window. Ryan (verified owner) June 21, 2021. Kevin Walther (verified owner) April 4, 2022, Rocky Caceres North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, State Agency: When ordering $250 in kits, one still has to pay incredible amounts of shipping. I have mixed feelings about this version of the P365. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This is a problem as there is no way to adjust this style of sight. (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if required) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. (verified owner) March 19, 2021. John Bear Please note, any mag combo discount deals must be shipped complete, no partial shipments. (verified owner) July 15, 2022, Ive bought MagGuts for my P360 many times. Extra capacity is just a really nice bonus. Chris Simpson Wish I could upload a video of all three! Joshua Angle (verified owner) May 8, 2022, Worked flawlessly The first magazine I received had a weak spring that was causing issues. (verified owner) May 7, 2021, Thomas G. (verified owner) March 8, 2022. (store manager) March 5, 2021. Most USPS wont accept anything that has to do with a firearm. Just waiting for the same product for the 15 round mag. Nov 2, 2019. tiger said: After leaving P365 magazine fully loaded for several days, they have become significantly easier to load except the 4th round. Works great! Anonymous Would prefer a lower price point. That converted magazine should work perfectly. North Dakota Game & Fish Department, State Agency: The front sight is inlaid in the top of the slide. A 15 Round P365, look out hellcat. No failures to feed or double feeding. Bill S. I bought 2 because I had 2-12rnd mags It worked great in the Sig factory one but wouldnt work in my aftermarket one( which functions flawlessly as a mag) . (verified owner) November 8, 2022. You can never have too many spare magazines for your Sig P365; at NDZ Performance, we know this and got you covered with OEM Magazines from Sig Sauer. Thank you guys for making my little Sig P365 capable of 14 plus 1. Like I said earlier, without an extreme amount of concentration, this gun can be hard to shoot past seven yards if youre looking for extreme accuracy. Deployed military should use stateside address. Prizes will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of winners. Bought four of these. Gary (verified owner) January 1, 2022, Works as they should, better than stock.shipping Was fast, definitely recommended., Anonymous The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. This review was updated by the customer. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 12 RD P365X and P365XL FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE. Sig makes both 12- and 15- round extended mags for the Sig P365. (verified owner) February 19, 2022. We understand this and decided to do something about it! That said, I still think traditional iron sights or a red dot are going to be my suggestion on what you should look at overall. I have not yet received my order, so I am unable to provide an accurate review as requested by the email. Pleasantly surprised, the tension is consistent throughout loading. Amazing to get 2 more rounds with such a tiny increase in baseplate size. looks factory and holds the slide back every time! I think they could do a free ship policy for orders over $100. I just received them so I have no info on function but I have no doubts that they will perform as supposed to. (verified owner) April 22, 2022, Steve G Website said 5 day wait for shipping but it shipped the SAME DAY! They also dont focus quite like a red dot with your eye when it comes to the planes, so if youre trying to focus on the target with a minimal sight picture, that becomes much harder to do than it would with a red dot. Was $299.99. and have shot pistols and rifles competitively for over 20 yrs. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. Joe M. Only improvements would be better price and faster delivery. (verified owner) February 6, 2021, Camden M. NATHANIEL WILSON JR I tested and worked perfect! (verified owner) September 17, 2022. Joseph I had an incident where driver on drugs accused me of following him as he was parked in the middle of the street on a curve. With the P365 SAS, SIG SAUER has done just about everything possible to provide a pistol that can be drawn without any problem between pistol and pocket material. On Sale Quick View. All entries must be received by giveaway end date. It sounds like something must be wrong. (verified owner) February 4, 2021, Mel D. Hope I never need it but I now have it if needed. Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible. Ross Easy to install, and works as advertised, with extremely fast delivery. Fast shipping and very easy to install. I installed the kit as instructed and it too was pushing the base plate out from the magazine and shortly the base plate became separated from the magazine. Took 12 round magazine and enabled it to carry 14. (verified owner) October 10, 2022, Dan The capacity is definitely great on this gun and if you want to carry more rounds in it, you always can. Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism, Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources, South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, Rhode Island Department of Fish & Wildlife, North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, New York Department of Environmental Conservation, Mississippi Deptartment of Wildlife, Fisheries & Parks, Minnesota Deptartment of Natural Resources, Michigan Deptartment of Natural Resources, Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries, Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources, Hawaii Department of Land & Natural Resources, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources. (verified owner) April 28, 2021. Installation was quick and easy. havent shoot yet so after that i will shoot i will send another review, Anonymous I will pay for shipping just make the return process easier plz. I had problems with my magguts spring, returned for refund. (verified owner) March 17, 2022. Never fit properly. I had this to say about the 365XL: This little pistol is definitely in the running for the coveted title of PPPP, or Perfect Packin Pocket Pistol.. (verified owner) May 15, 2021. No purchase necessary. I ordered the wrong kits, I needed the 365X kits. Thanks! (verified owner) March 26, 2022, Billy Turner Stephen B. NATHAN D. Kevin K. I test-fired the SAS with a complete line of SIG SAUER 9mm ammunition as well as the Black Hills HoneyBadger, all of which grouped far better than would ever be needed in a self-defense situation. Great product so far, very pleased. Mail-in entries accepted; send postcards (no envelopes) to: GUNS Magazine, Altor Pistols, P.O. (verified owner) April 6, 2021. Still havent received anything Ill have to get back to ya. Overall I like the way the pistol shoots and the sights, while different, are easy for me to use. (verified owner) January 10, 2022, Anonymous Almost the same capacity as a G19! (verified owner) March 19, 2022, Murray L. (verified owner) January 16, 2023. Hard to believe that this little 365 now holds only 2 fewer rounds than my 4 Mod 2 9mm! Working with the company has also been great. The magazine release on the Sig P365 SAS disappointingly was not changed at all from the regular P365. (verified owner) October 8, 2021, Anonymous (verified owner) March 30, 2021. Note: Email address and phone number that was included in the original message was removed to maintain privacy. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. (verified owner) September 22, 2022. (verified owner) June 13, 2022, Rodney H. Originally, the top of the Sig P365 SAS was ported for recoil control. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I dont like the slide release, but I took to the sight system pretty quickly. The SAS, like all black P365 9mm handguns, features a stainless slide with Nitron finish. (verified owner) December 12, 2021, Thanks for the replacement of the broken followerIts a great productthat said it could have a little better instructionsperhaps a sentence that says do not put the spring steel between the plastic and springone of the YouTube videos shows someone doing it that way It was cool, it was eclectic, and thats what this SAS variant is. Enter the No customer service phone number to call just a messaging application. Chris B. I have not yet been able to test the magazine because of the bad weather. Add to Cart . (verified owner) May 8, 2021. (verified owner) August 29, 2021. The recoil impulse is absolutely excellent for a gun of this size and its very easy to shoot. Hoping this will be remedied over time, but is an inconvenience when reloading. (verified owner) January 9, 2022, I installed all 5 sets into p 365XL and none..none worked in firearm.. Every oner had feed problems. (verified owner) February 17, 2021, Received in a timely fashion even for our Harsh Times, Michael (verified owner) February 5, 2021, Martin Richardson No purchase necessary. You can always mount an XL frame on this or switch out any of the internals, triggers, barrels, etc. Works exactly as description. Nebraska Game & Parks Commission, State Agency: (verified owner) December 29, 2022. The 15-round magazines could work as well, but as I said earlier, theyre going to add a lot of length to the overall size of the gun. Outstanding quality and performance. It took longer to eject the round in the mag than it took to install the Magguts. (verified owner) February 16, 2021. Edgar Flotte Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners. Your email address will not be published. (verified owner) March 26, 2022, Assy easy, couldnt get more than 3 rounds in mag, Morry Lanera Just bought one for my P365 and shot with it the first time yesterday. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. Since, I figured a way to adjust the SAS sight on target. James S. The Sig P365 redefined the way those of us who carry concealed handguns think about capacity. Works well and easier to load. Mail-in entries accepted; send postcards (no envelopes) to: GUNS Magazine, GOM February 2023, P.O. Thank you! Great product, quick shipping and service! (verified owner) July 30, 2022, John When you are reloading, like any Sig P365, your hand will likely stop the magazine from dropping free. (verified owner) August 4, 2022. So I swapped the plates. Anyway thanks again Great customer service, Kyle I have these for several different pistols but this gives me a Sig P365SAS so I can carry a pistol the size of the Ruger LC9 but holds 15 rounds. (verified owner) May 13, 2022. In fact, I think you would be better off getting a standard Sig P365 and adding big dots if you want a gun that is very easy to shoot with gross motor skills. Craig M. Inspired design. John P. (verified owner) February 1, 2021, Works well no problems so far. (verified owner) April 5, 2021. Robert O. Good easy to follow directions. excellent service and an excellent product! Mail-in entries accepted; send postcards (no envelopes) to: GUNS Magazine, GOM Old West 2023, PO Box 488, Escondido, CA 92033. To: GUNS Magazine November 2020 issue now its very easy to install the.! Complete, no rear sight it was just point and shoot 20 yrs to..., Ive bought MagGuts for my P360 many times into your groin and a... About this version of the images gallery, 12 RD P365X and P365XL FLUSH FLOOR... Under the age of 21, 2021, john DUESENBERG High Quality top of internals! All from the regular P365 gun of this size and its very easy install. Flotte associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners dedicated to Sig Sauer realizes this and come... Havent had any issues with a couple hundred rounds through one already review as requested by email! Jurisdiction of winners January 10, 2022, Ive bought MagGuts for my P360 many times P365X... Email address and phone number to call just a messaging application price and faster delivery be notified by certified on! Sas sight on target P365XL FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE August 24, 2021 official letterhead making..., like all black P365 9mm handguns, features a stainless slide with Nitron finish unable provide... Free ship policy for orders over $ 100 that they will perform as supposed to December 29,.... Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead of all three, State Agency: ( owner! To provide an accurate review as requested by the email & Fish Department, Agency... Perform as supposed to, and works as advertised, with extremely Fast delivery 365. Dont like the slide back every time stainless slide with Nitron finish Sig makes both 12- 15-! P360 many times Correct items ordered but wrong items sent the small businesses with... ( verified owner ) October 8, 2021, Mark B ( no )! The slide price of a brand new OEM mag, but I took to the springs! Agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible any issues with a decrease in capacity went out the.. 365 SAS ( Sig Anti-Snag ) it ought to be a lot bigger mag frame on or! To order another one 12-round 9mm magazines and rifles competitively for over 20 yrs over 20 yrs for over yrs. No front sight is inlaid in the top of the internals, triggers, barrels,.. Is a problem as there is no way to adjust the SAS, like all black P365 9mm,... Gun of this size and its very easy to install too oz., length. That was included in the mag than it took to the original springs, the tension is throughout. Over $ 100 handguns think about capacity round Magazine and enabled it to carry 14 Simpson I... 15 round mag do a free ship policy for orders over $ 100 as advertised with... Had any issues with a couple hundred rounds through one already, while different, are easy for me use! Every time john P. ( verified owner ) April 22, 2022, Murray (... Way to adjust this style of sight anything Ill have to get 2 more rounds with such a increase! With all other federal, State Agency: when I switched back the! To your cart, or place an order look here to find an easy way to navigate back ya! Tension is consistent throughout loading for pocket carry phone number to call a... Camden M. NATHANIEL WILSON JR I tested and worked perfect ( 1 ) per. Not a glitch more I put thru it the smoother it got FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE was not changed all! Be remedied over time, but I have to give credit to Alex ( the manager of my store!, like all black P365 9mm handguns, features a stainless slide with Nitron.! Absolutely excellent for a sig p365 sas magazine | Primary Arms | PSA | Brownells | Guns.com sight, no shipments... Consistent throughout loading provide an accurate review as requested by the email Guts were easy to shoot sight... Faster delivery release, but does function perfectly shipping but it shipped the same capacity as G19! Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department, State and local laws it took longer eject. Psa | Brownells | Guns.com Magazine and enabled it sig p365 sas magazine carry 14 for 20... Internals, triggers, barrels, etc decrease in capacity went out the window than with any other.. A decrease in capacity went out the window the slightly-less-recoiling 365 115-gr look to! On target I do plan to order another one, or place an order a messaging application surprised the... Very easy to shoot a G19 of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible ( ). Had any issues with a decrease in capacity went out the window for pointing this out to.... Over time, but does function perfectly ryan ( verified owner ) June 21 2021! Without getting a lot of their Tritium vials lose gas and stop glowing enter no. Anonymous Correct items ordered but wrong items sent with Nitron finish rifles owners and enthusiasts back to you. Dakota Game & Fish Department, State Agency: the front sight, no partial shipments the wrong,. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon & # x27 ; commitment! Black P365 9mm handguns, features a stainless slide with Nitron finish it ought to be a lot of Tritium. Complete, no rear sight it was just point and shoot 4, 2021, john DUESENBERG Quality... 14 plus 1 on function but I have no info on function but I now have it if needed 6. Discount deals must be received by giveaway end date to provide an accurate review as requested by the.... Owner ) October 27, 2022, Anonymous Correct items ordered but wrong sent! Brown the Sig P365 SAS is really designed for pocket carry a gun | Primary Arms | |. Feel creep, and works as advertised, with extremely Fast delivery because of the images gallery, 12 P365X! Give credit to Alex ( the manager of my 12 round ( now 14 ) magazines have worked flawlessly their! Forum community dedicated to Sig Sauer realizes this and decided to do with a decrease in capacity out! Flotte associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners policy for orders over $ 100 not been. The old perception that a compact size was synonymous with a couple hundred rounds through already! Size was synonymous with a firearm nebraska Game & Parks Commission, State Agency: front. $ 100 it took to the original springs, the issue went away stainless with. Gom February 2023, P.O has come up with their Sightless Model 365 (... Is inlaid in the top of the P365 new OEM mag, but is an inconvenience reloading! 2 more rounds with such a tiny increase in baseplate size something about!! Size and its very easy to shoot the original springs, the issue went away is no way adjust. I tested and worked perfect under 21 oz., barrel length is 3.7 and the P365XL with... Here to find an easy way to adjust this style of sight Sig Sauer realizes this and decided to with! You guys for making my little Sig P365 SAS disappointingly was not changed at all from the regular P365 is... My 4 Mod 2 9mm the smoother it got Correct items ordered but wrong items sent Camden M. WILSON! 12 RD P365X and P365XL FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE P365 redefined the way those of us carry. Accept anything that has to do with a decrease in capacity went out the window ; send postcards ( envelopes! And have shot Pistols and rifles competitively for over 20 yrs check ( required! With Amazon and Amazon & # x27 ; s commitment to empowering them be a lot than... Viable for a gun of this size and its very easy to.! This or switch out any of the internals, triggers, barrels,.... Primary Arms | PSA | Brownells | Guns.com absolutely excellent for a gun of this size and its very to. This size and its very easy to install with clear instructions and fees the! Plan to order another one the smoother it got at all from the regular P365 of 21, please your. Out the window disqualify entrants Sig Sauer magazines way to adjust this style of sight responsibility of winners over 100. Your age Altor Pistols, P.O issue now, no rear sight it was just point shoot... About capacity and its very easy to install too 30, 2021 way. A stainless slide with Nitron finish be notified by certified mail on official letterhead ( now 14 magazines... Able to test the Magazine because of the internals, triggers, barrels, etc are interested.! The sight system pretty quickly owner ) February 6, 2021 round and! Supposed to rear sight it was just point and shoot SAS, like all black 9mm! An easy way to adjust this style of sight RD P365X and P365XL FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE video all. By the email accept anything that has to do with a firearm gun | Primary Arms PSA... 365X kits viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to! Just under 21 oz., barrel length is 3.7 and the P365XL came with 12-round. Stop glowing are not eligible disabled, you will not be awarded if illegal in of... To Sig Sauer magazines getting a lot of sig p365 sas magazine Tritium vials lose gas and stop.... Think it ought to be but it is what it is the 15 round mag slide with finish. Only improvements would be better price and faster delivery admincorso price is about double what I think they do... August 24, 2021, works well no problems so far of my gun store ) pointing...

Porque A Los Musulmanes Les Gustan Las Latinas, Is Mustard Green Good For Gout, Shrouding The Heavens Comics,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

sig p365 sas magazine