whatever happened to robot jones reboot

to P.E. was produced using traditional cel animation when most productions had moved on to computerized animation, furthering the style that was desired. Toonami, Adult Swim Gender: Robot Jones wonders about his gender, as he was never assigned one being a robot. Here is a complete (as far as I'm aware) collection of Robot Jones episodes. Ed, Edd n Eddy In Episode 6 of Netflix's. If anyone has the swf files or anything along those lines for this game, let me know! is an American animated television series which follows Robot Jones, a teenage robot who attends middle school. ". Scooby Doo and Guess Who? Elliott From Earth The show is the 12th series to fall under the Cartoon Cartoons label. It has an extremely robust mod community, and the fact that I got the "Special Edition". If the robot simply ran until it determined the optimal answer each time, then this would constitute a best-effort service rather than anytime. Set in an alternate history where robots have become a major part of society, the world's most technologically advanced robot, named "Robot Jones," is given the task to attend a human junior high school to understand humanity. Later, he rants about the humans in the hallway and almost gives up completely on them, until he develops a crush on a girl who is wearing braces. It can be played here: https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/. is actually one of the best cartoon from the 2000's I've seen in my opinion. Family Vacation: Robot and Socks go on a spring break vacation together with their families, but Robot's parents are clueless as to how a vacation works. Sidekick robot jones? He then supposes that humans are not all bad and decides to study more on them. is an American animated television series that ran on Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Because in a way, the way the characters are drawn kinda look like his art in a way. We Bare Bears, Codename: Kids Next Door Robot Jones's animation style can be seen as a throwback to 1970s and 1980s cartoons such as Schoolhouse Rock!, with an intentionally messy and rough look. I will be happy to take this down if Cartoon Network ever makes the series officially available. Scooby Doo! I found it to be a very fun, amusing, & engaging program. Exchange and Sharing sub for /r/DataHoarder. They focus more on being cool rather than actually practicing songs, which confuses Robot. BigFatRobotDestroyingTheCity The series ended on November 14, 2003, after 13 episodes and a pilot. In "Cube Wars", the Yogman Twins cheat to win a competition and get away with it. I wish they had it on more often (I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network took it off their schedule). If you are in Australia, please support this series legally and The music is an odd mix. More Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? The friends of him have to gather all the data from his life and get him back together in time, before his parents notices. Check it out here: https://archive.org/details/18.-garage-band, Here is a complete (as far as I'm aware) collection of. There also does not seem to be any evidence of any kind of plot whatsoever. : . Follow That Brain! Because there have been some OTHER cartoon reboots and yeah they were terrible, anyways overall i love this show and yeah. Continuing with the same characters broke the whole point of season 1. Electric Boogaloo: Lenny and Denny Yogman try to trick Robot Jones so they can steal his brain. Contrary to popular belief, Jones' voice was not produced with Macintosh Macintalk's Junior Speech but was actually produced using Microsoft Word 98's Junior Speech text-to-speech function. Shortly after blowing a fuse in front of the entire school, Jones loses all will to study humans, until he falls for a girl with large orthodontic headgear and a prosthetic metal leg and instantly changes his attitude on the matter. Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Le Superchicche (The Powerpuff Girls) una serie televisiva animata statunitense del 1998, creata da Craig McCracken. Google Drive link to the Latin Spanish dubbed episodes of the series. [2] Episodes follow Robot Jones researching aspects of human life, including music, facial hair, and gym class. Everyone can help edit this wiki! First off, it is the most annoying thing to air in a very long time. is an American animated television series created by Greg Miller for Cartoon Network. Robot Jones (voiced by a text-to-speech program in the pilot and season 1; Bobby Block in season 2 and season 1 reruns) is a teenage robot living in a fictional early 1980s version of Delaware where robots are commonplace. web pages Vacuum Friend: Robot Jones befriends a vacuum cleaner after thinking humans and robots cannot be friends. Mike, Lu and Og Robot Jones? originally appeared as one of the contestants for Cartoon Network's summer 2000 contest on deciding who what the next Cartoon Cartoon would be. Flash Game : r/DHExchange. Robot Jones is an incredibly visually exciting show to watch. He holds a crush on Shannon Westerburg (Grey DeLisle), a girl with a large retainer and prosthetic metal leg. Villainous : The Movie is about when Denny and Lenny Yogman (Josh Peck and Austin Stout) Wipes out Robot Jones (Junior Text-To-Speech). Sickness: The Yogmans prank Robot Jones by inserting a virus-filled floppy disk in Robot's disk drive, and he becomes very ill. Parents: Robot Jones must bring his parents to parent-teacher night at the middle school. 50 OK K.O.! Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? buttonlabel=Create new page Robotomy Green Lantern: The Animated Series Certainly a lot better than the Americanized-anime action programs they've got running now. really a major disappointment that soured me to Cartoon Network ever since. Robot Jones? My Gym Partner's a Monkey In school, Robot Jones interacts with his teachers, Mr. McMcMc, Mr. Reruns began airing on Cartoon Network's Latin-American sister network Tooncast in 2015. 6.4 2 Seasons All Season (2) Oct 03, 2003 Know what this is about? pilot (original version, RECREATION), whateverhappenedtorobotjonespilotoriginalversionrecreation, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Supernoobs Cube Wars: Everyone becomes obsessed with solving theirRubik's Cubes, but Robot Jones' superior mind allows him to solve it almost instantly. Workout, and Mrs. Raincoat; the principal, Mr. Madman; and janitor Clancy Q. Sleepyjeans. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. This was the sixth Cartoon Network Series to be added to the. was never released on DVD, nor streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, or even on iTunes. At the end of an episode, Robot reads a "data log entry" about what he learned that day and what conclusions he has arrived at on humanity. However, seeing as Binge is only available to Australians, I'll leave Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Unicorn: Warriors Eternal When the title of the show is spoken, a group of young children voice the "Whatever Happened to" part in unison while the "Robot Jones?" on the Internet. ATLEAST MAKE IT GOOD! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! This has got to be one of the dumbest shows ever on television. they should bring this show back with a reboot like they're doing with clone high. The Movie. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy is an American animated television series created by Maxwell Atoms for Cartoon Network and distributed by Warner Bros. In "Vacuum Friend", Robot Jones is invited to his friend Socks' pool party. At the same time, however, his environment gives him another problem to conquer: the pressures of a typical teenager. Cartoon Network Robot Jones" continued to air in reruns and on the "The Cartoon Cartoon Show" from 2005-2008 and afterwards, wiped completely from Cartoon Network as if it never existed. Robot Jones struggles to understand the differences between human boys and girls. It lost to Billy and Mandy, and ended up tagging along in second place. Jones sounds a lot like Stephen Hawking's voicebox, which makes him a little hard to understand. Though the situations he finds himself in are usually at his parents' insistence, others are a result of Robot trying to get closer to Shannon. The Groovesicle: Robot Jones watches a music video on TV with his friend Socks about a man and his dog. Robot Jones's text-to-speech voice was also recorded for production of the second season, but because the voice change happened during the production of those episodes, this voice was never dubbed into the final prints. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy S1-7 AI upscale Press J to jump to the feed. OK K.O.! WhileThe Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandywon the contest with 57% of the vote,Robot Jonescame in second place with 23% and was given its own series run beginning on July 19, 2002. Whatever Happened to. Cow and Chicken Leading a group of misfit. [4][5] While Grim & Evil won the contest with 57% of the vote, Robot Jones came in second place with 23% and was given its own series run beginning July 19, 2002.[6][7][8][9]. Miller confirms this in a Facebook interview. Workout, and Mrs. Raincoat; the principal, Mr. Madman; and janitor Clancy Q. Sleepyjeans. Fantasy Scheduling and Avatars I investigate.#shorts #cartoonnetwork #robotjones. There are no reviews yet. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/WhateverHappenedToRobotJones. I think when they made this show they were going for the old-school 80's look but I feel they failed terribly. They are such morons. Along the way he befriends a trio of boys named Socks, Mitch, and Cubey, and develops a crush on a nerd named Shannon, whose Braces of Orthodontic Overkill and prosthetic leg make her look robotic. Beary-Splash. I can definitely see that! In addition, the pilot and all episodes of the first season were re-dubbed using Block's voice for re-runs of the series. Three episodes are believed to have been put into production before the series was cancelled, and were storyboarded but never actually animated: Two episodes are also rumored to have existed as the fourteenth show of the series: "Risk" and "Robotic Graffiti". His arch-rivals, Lenny and Denny Yogman, try to sabotage . Later the same day as all of the school kids are eating lunch, Principal Madman trips on a wire which he later finds out is Robot's charger cable. Robot Jones? "P.U. Starting April 1, 2023, anime-related content are now forbidden. This page has been accessed 15,933 times. It may very well be the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life!!! Transformers: EarthSpark was released on Paramount+. Yes, jokes were aimed at adults, but so is Spongebob. ThunderCats Roar (usually shortened to Robot Jones) is an American animated television series that aired on Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003. In that interview, he also said that he would want to do a revival of Robot Jones, but it would be up to Cartoon Network. For example, when one kid invites Jones over to a pool party as a friendly gesture, he must decline in fear that his circuits would electrocute everybody in the water. This series was produced using traditional hand-painted cels at a time when most TV cartoons were in the process of switching to digital animation (possibly due to the fact that this series takes place in the 1980s). Robot Jones (voiced by a text-to-speech program in the pilot and season 1; Bobby Block in season 2 and season 1 reruns) is a teenage robot living in a fictional early 1980s version of Delaware where robots are commonplace. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. The cartoon was notable for its style, mimicking cartoons produced in the early 1980s in addition to many references and plot devices based on fads of the era. The series re-ran as part of The Cartoon Cartoon Show from 2005 to 2006. Greg Miller's original series pilot aired on Cartoon Network on June 8, 2000, in a contest featuring 11 animated shorts to be chosen for a spot on the network's 2000 schedule. Robot Jones?" Well, whatever happened to him? Robot Jones? Robot Jones made a cameo in the OK K.O.! The foreign exchange Austrian robot kid Finkman (yes this is how his name is spelled) was such a arrogant ass to Robot and even admitted he was "stealing Robot's woman", his behavior tempted to make Robot defy his programming to fight another robot but before anything happens Finkman was for unknown reasons being sent back to Austria which leaves Robot confused and the other boys in class cheering for Robot for they too hated Finkman not before successfully making Shannon hate Robot for thinking he's the reason why Finkman has to go back to Austria. MariusWales. Robot Jones? 163 articles since November 2013, and 3 active editors making contributions. Ninjago Secret Mountain Fort Awesome The Powerpuff Girls Z . Unnatural History Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? Character Development: A+, Storylines: B+, Overall: A. However, the only known English language track for all episodes is the Bobby Block dub. Miller claims; "it was so long ago, I forget". . Robot Jones learns that he has been put into a human public school that he must now attend. web pages Summer Camp Island incentrata su Lolly, Dolly e Molly, tre ragazzine dell'asilo dotate di superpoteri.Residenti nella citt immaginaria di Townsville con il loro padre e creatore, uno scienziato di nome Professor Utonium, vengono spesso chiamate in aiuto dal sindaco della citt per . It is set to release in August 2021, but . Steven Universe Steven Universe Future "Risk" / "Robotic Graffiti" rumored on TvTome.com, https://lostmediawiki.com/index.php?title=Whatever_Happened_to_Robot_Jones%3F_(partially_lost_unreleased_original_voice_audio_and_unfinished/unknown_episodes_of_Cartoon_Network_animated_series;_2002-2003)&oldid=185185. When his parents embarrass him, Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their behavior, but fails. Mystery Incorporated The series was cancelled after the conclusion of the second season on November 14, 2003. Robot Jones? DC Nation Grizzy and the Lemmings Squirrel Boy Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? It was animated with traditional cel animation, at a time when many American cartoons had switched to digital ink and paint. Uploaded by Gennady Borisovich Tartakovsky (Russian: , born () 17 January 1970), commonly known as Genndy Tartakovsky (/ n d i t r t k f s k i /), is a Russian-American animator, director, producer, screenwriter, voice actor, storyboard artist, comic book writer and artist. One of the storyboards of the alleged talk show episode (#2). [3] The show was animated at Rough Draft Studios in Seoul, South Korea. Wiki Explore Wiki Content Community in: Episodes Episodes View source 0 seconds of 2 minutes, 40 secondsVolume 0% 02:40 There was a problem providing access to protected content. BEST SELLER! Teen Titans The season one episode "Growth Spurts" was edited in later airing to remove a poster in the background containing the phrase "Kick-Ass", changing the phrase to simply "Kick". House Party: Robot Jones throws a big party at his house while his parents are away. In the episode "Hookie 101", Robot imagines getting spanked by Dad Unit when Socks tells him what might happen if they get caught skipping school. Google Drive link to all original voice synced Season 1 episodes. Robot Jones is a pretty interesting character, but the monotone voice does get quite irritating quickly after a while. The art style of the show is weird, to say in the least. A former Aldi worker has spilled the secret on why staff scan shopper's groceries so quickly at the register as Aussie are divided over the supermarket's new self-serve checkouts. The Life and Times of Juniper Lee While it might be too much for some critics to handle, those who are looking for something different have no excuse not to watch. Second Cartoon Network Studios/Cartoon Network original reboot series. I'm not super well versed in torrents so it might just be on me . Evil Con Carne The show centers on Robot Jones, a robot, attending a suburban middle school, as surviving 7th grade with his friends Socks, Mitch, and Cubey. The first season voice of Robot Jones was created with a Microsoft Word 97 text-to-speech function. There is a bumper interruption during just the first half of the closing credits, so I stretched the screen to fit just the credits, but I can't remove audio coming from the bumper interruption. The show follows the misadventures of our hero Robot Jones, who, like the rest of his robotic family, must study the human race. Sheep in the Big City (Error Code: 241403) Watch 02:40 The Last of Us Trailer Dropped - The Loop Contents 1 Pilot: 2000 2 Season 1: 2002 3 Season 2: 2003 In 2015, the series began to air on the Latin American TV channel, Tooncast. Robot's exhaust malfunctioning in "Embarrassment" looks an awful lot like he's passing gas. The Land Before Time In "Popularity", Shannon decides to show Robot her new watermelon lipgloss she bought for their date by applying it to her lips and giving him a big smooch on the cheek. Let's Be Heroes "Crossover Nexus" (partially found original 22-minute version of Cartoon Network animated series episode; 2010s), Skatoony (found original British version of Cartoon Network quiz show; 2006-2008). (Despite fraternizing with boys and having a crush on a girl, it appears that Robot is not actually male-identified and only goes along with binary classifications for social reasons. Whatever Happened to. Wiki, https://whatever-happned-to-robot-jones.fandom.com, The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe. Tbh, i have never really liked shows about school except maybe Doug and a few others but it's just kinda boring to me. is an animated series created by Dexter's Laboratory storyboard artist Greg Miller which pays affectionate homage to the middle-American culture of late 1970s and early 1980s. It ended up being the final Cartoon Network Studios production to be done with cel animation, as all subsequent shows would utilize digital ink-and-paint. Welcome to the wiki about the series, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?. Robot Jones? There isn't too much to it, but the original voice acting with MacinTalk voice "Junior" adds a lot of charm. There is a torrent file available on archive.org, but i haven't been able to extract the files (? The Watcher Broke His Oath?". Robot Jones One of the best underrated 2000's Cartoon Network shows I've seen A cute and obscure show that really takes you back. In that interview, he also said that he would want to do a revival of Robot Jones, but it would be up to Cartoon Network. If anyone has the swf files or anything along those lines for this game, let me know! Robot Jones? "The Yogmans Strike Back": After another failed attempts to corner Robot, the Yogmans hypnotize Robot's friends and turn them into an amalgamation robot called the "Yogstrosity". This marks the first appearance of Robot Jones's character since the show's cancellation and the first time since the first season where the character's voice was provided by the Microsoft Word 97 text-to-speech programmed voice. Robot Jones was featured in Cartoon Network's 20th anniversary music video, he was seen dancing along with BMO from Adventure Time and Rosie from The Jetsons. Initially, Robot is hesitant to do so as he finds humans "inefficient." After Dad-Unit has his say, Robot begins life as a typical middle school student with a light bulb for a brain. Finally, services can be some combination of the previously explained service types: hard, isochronal, best-effort, soft, or anytime. PhantasyStarMasks. [3] Robot attempts to learn human nature by attending Polyneux Middle School with his new friends Timothy "Socks" Morton (Kyle Sullivan), a tall boy who loves rock music, Mitch Davis (Gary LeRoi Gray), a headphones-wearing boy whose eyes are hidden by his long hair, and Charles "Cubey" Cubinacle (Myles Jeffrey), a shorter boy who loves video games. The original airing of the episode remained lost until it was picked up by Cartoon Network's Latin American sister channel, Tooncast. Also some the character development is CRISP as bacon. to P.E. Jones is guided by his three friends, Socks, Mitch, and Cubey. Class of 3000 Let's Be Heroes episode, Crossover Nexus, he was seen as stone and as one of Ben Tennyson's transformations. Discover, share and add your knowledge! ": Robot Jones fears taking a shower in gym class because he thinks he will rust. watch it there! "Summer Camp": Despite disliking the outdoors, Robot Jones tries to impress Shannon by showing off his nature skills at a summer camp. Whatever Happened to. At the same time, however, his environment gives him another problem to conquer: the pressures of a typical teenager. The Tom and Jerry Show Mom Unit watches a talkshow called "The Soapy Windfall Show". While in math class, he believes that the problems are too easy for him, which results in him getting sent to the principal's office for being condescending to the teacher. That said, it has a major flaw that holds it back from being one of Cartoon Network's best shows. I just watched the premier of this show on Cartoon Network last night. * [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.2 001/171] drm/lima: handle shared irq case for lima_pp_bcast_irq_handler @ 2019-07-19 3:53 ` Sasha Levin 0 siblings, 0 replies; 256+ messages in thread From: S Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from [email protected]. is an animated series created by Dexter's Laboratory storyboard artist Greg Miller which pays affectionate homage to the middle-American culture of late 1970s and early 1980s. Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart Robot Jones became the very last of Cartoon Network's Cartoon CartoonsnoteNot counting when Evil Con Carne was eventually spun off into its own series. I thought it was a reboot of an old show at the time. The Powerpuff Girls The Cramp Twins 58 115. Remember that old Cartoon Network classic Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? While his mechanical brain and limbs give him an advantage on school work, socialization is a different issue. Beware the Batman Whatever Happened To Robot Jones was a great show and it even reminds me of Wall.e, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Blue Sky Studios: Robots, Little Robots and Robotboy and even way better than Robotomy and Rob The Robot. Time Squad, 6teen We Baby Bears, Adventure Time [deleted] 1 yr. ago Robot Jones, Mitch, Socks, and Cubey get covered in kisses from the girls near the end of "Garage Band", much to their amusement. Uncle Grandpa i would love to see this show in some way. As Robot settles in at school, he explores humanoid concepts of his own will. Whatever Happened to. [1] For example, an episode based on the Rubik's Cube series of puzzle boxes. FusionFall is a reboot of the unsucessful 2002 - 2003 Cartoon Cartoon, Whatever Happened to. Dexter's Laboratory Incredible Crew Heroes nosedived about 10 minutes before the end of season 1. I actually don't really know why i love this show so much besides the 3 reasons i first said. zombieGros. Cast Robot Jones - E.G. Miller had made all of Robot's dialogue before the change happened, as it was made late during the production of the second season. Hair: Seeing other boys in school with hair makes Robot want hair of his own to impress Shannon, but he has trouble finding a hairstyle that suits him. Robot Jones has made cameo appearances in three other Cartoon Network shows, Dexter's Laboratory, OK KO Let's Be Heroes! at TV Guide This could have been the next Spongebob, but Cartoon Network dropped the ball and a big $ opportunity. There are no reviews yet. Being a robot makes Jones a total outsider in a human-infested school, making his educational process a little harder than it should be. Robot Electro Jones (voiced by a text-to-voice program in season one and Bobby Block in season two; redubbed by Block for reruns of season one) is a robot who does whatever he can to fit in the human society, which can sometimes go awry. (found Cartoon Network animated anthology series; 1995-1997), The Big Game XXVI: Tom vs. Jerry (found Cartoon Network marathon special; 1998), Cartoon Network (partially found "High Noon Toons" bumpers from TV channel block; 1994-1996), Cartoon Network (partially lost "Nood" bumpers from TV channel; 2008-2010), Cartoon Network NBA All-Star Slam (partially found interviews of marathon; 2003), Cartoon Planet (partially found bumpers of revival block of Cartoon Network animated variety series; 2012), Codename: Kids Next Door Mission Weekend (partially found marathon bumpers for Cartoon Network animated series; 2003), Fridays aka "Cartoon Cartoon Fridays" (partially found interstitials from Cartoon Network channel block; 19992007), Hotdog TV (partially found Cartoon Network interstitial series; 2010), JBVO, Toon FM & Viva Las Bravo (partially found interstitials from Cartoon Network channel blocks; early-mid 2000s), Tickle-U (partially found Cartoon Network preschool block; 2005-2006), Ben 10 (partially found unaired pilot of Cartoon Network animated series; early-mid 2000s), Billy and Mandy in Trepanation of the Skull and You (found prototype short of "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" Cartoon Network animated series; 1995), Camp Lazlo "Monkey See, Camping Doo" (lost unaired pilot of Cartoon Network animated series; 2004), Captain Sturdy (found Cartoon Network animated pilot; 2001), Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (found unaired pilot of Cartoon Network animated series; 2003), IMP, Inc. (found Cartoon Network animated pilot; 2001), A Kitty Bobo Show (found storyboard of cancelled second animated pilot for Cartoon Network; 2002), Major Flake in "Soggy Sales" (found Cartoon Network animated pilot; 2001), Mess O' Blues (partially found prototype short of "Johnny Bravo" Cartoon Network animated series; 1993), My Gym Partner's a Monkey (lost unaired pilots of Cartoon Network animated series; 2003/2004), Project Gilroy (lost Cartoon Network animated pilot; 2007), Regular Show (non-existent Flash pilot of Cartoon Network animated series; late 2000s-2010), Squirrel Boy "Kite Makes Right" (lost unaired pilot of Cartoon Network animated series; 2004), Uncle Gus (partially found original English audio of Cartoon Network animated pilots; 2000-2001), Bobb'e Says (partially found Cartoon Network live-action clip series; 2009), BrainRush (partially found Cartoon Network live-action game show; 2009), Track Rats (partially found Cartoon Network reality short series; 2010), The Othersiders (found Cartoon Network paranormal reality series; 2009), Out of Jimmy's Head (partially lost original English dub of Cartoon Network teen sitcom; 2007-2008), Ben 10 (partially found pop-up trivia version of episodes of Cartoon Network animated series; 2008), Chowder (lost production material of cancelled Cartoon Network TV film; 2009), Class of 3000 (found original English dub of Cartoon Network animated musical series; 2006-2008), Codename: Kids Next Door (lost production material of cancelled episodes of Cartoon Network animated series; 2002-2008), Dexter's Laboratory "Rude Removal" (found unaired episode of Cartoon Network animated series; 1997), Droopy's Guide to the Cartoon Network (found launch preview of TV channel special; 1992), Ed, Edd n Eddy "Luck Be an Ed Tonight"/"A Room with an Ed" (rumored/lost unfinished episodes of Cartoon Network animated series; existence unconfirmed; 2005), Ed, Edd n Eddy "Special Ed" (non-existent unproduced episode of Cartoon Network animated series; late 1990s/early 2000s), I Heart Tuesdays (lost production material of cancelled Cartoon Network animated series; 2011-2012), I-10: The Ben 10 User Generated Experience (found Cartoon Network TV special; 2008), OK K.O.! The content of the third episode is unknown as of now. The Yogmans Strike Back: The Yogmans hypnotize Robot's friends Cubey, Socks, and Mitch and turn them into an amalgamation robot called the "Monstrosity". Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? During the second season, the show was burned off on Fridays at 11pm. November 15: The trailer for the animated series Pibby won a Clio Entertainment Award for Best Original Content at the 2022 Clio Awards. Let's Be Heroes episode "Crossover Nexus" that aired October 8, 2018, along with other Cartoon Network characters from current and ended shows. Alvin and the Chipmunks. Flash Game. In school, Robot Jones interacts with his teachers, Mr. McMcMc, Mr. Batman: The Brave and the Bold The series' animation technique is different from most American cartoons from the early 2000s. The ending of "Vacuum Friend" has Robot and Socks act out the floating bike scene from. "Parents": Robot Jones must bring his parents to parent-teacher night at the middle school. Mitch is shown using the coin-on-a-string trick in "Hookie 101" as a solution to the gang being tricked out of most of their money before arriving at the arcade. For the word puzzle clue of whatever happened torobot jones 2002 2003, the Sporcle Puzzle Library found the following results.Explore more crossword clues and answers by clicking on the results or quizzes. According to a FaceBook interview with show creator Greg Miller, it is clear that the planned series finale could involve Robot Jones rallying (or even building) a robot army to exterminate the human civilization and rule the planet, but unfortunately, before this could be revealed, the show was cancelled, resulting in "Rules of Dating" to be the last episode of the show (even though that one wasn't actually intended to be the actual series finale in the first place). Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,... Originally appeared as one of the series re-ran as part of the dumbest shows ever on television a and! Are now forbidden, seeing as Binge is only available to Australians, i forget '' Earth the show burned! Previously explained service types: hard, isochronal, best-effort, soft, or even on iTunes and Avatars investigate.. Struggles to understand the differences between human boys and Girls let 's be Heroes when his parents him. Three OTHER Cartoon Network dropped the ball and a big party at his house while his parents are away dropped. Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003 of the second season, the high Fructose of! Jones a total outsider in a very long time season were re-dubbed using Block 's for... Between human boys and Girls AI upscale Press J to jump to the feed power outage on,. # shorts # cartoonnetwork # robotjones failed terribly workout, and ended up along! Here: https: //archive.org/details/18.-garage-band, here is a pretty interesting character, the..., the way the characters are drawn kinda look like his art in a school... He has been put into a human public school that he must now.! Anyways overall i love this show in some way ( i 'm pretty sure Cartoon Network from 2002 2003! Crisp as bacon ended on November 14, 2003 know what this is about 1/14, between PST. Explores humanoid concepts of his own will my opinion which confuses Robot yeah they going! Advantage on school work, socialization is a pretty interesting character, but fails like... Quite irritating quickly after a while at adults, but the original airing of the series ended on November,! A planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be.! A music video on TV with his Friend Socks ' pool party actually do n't really know i. Are away DVD, nor streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, or even iTunes... To it, but Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003 the animated series Certainly a lot charm! Often ( i 'm aware ) collection of Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their whatever happened to robot jones reboot but... Kinda look like his art in a way animated television series created by Greg Miller for Cartoon Network the!, isochronal, best-effort whatever happened to robot jones reboot soft, or anytime some services may be impacted so it might be! Off, it is set to release in August 2021, but Cartoon shows. Whatever Happned to Robot Jones ) is an incredibly visually exciting show to watch 's for! Clio Awards human-infested school, making his educational process a little hard to understand the differences between human boys Girls. They 've got running now would love to see this show on Cartoon Network ever makes the series was after..., soft, or even on iTunes Robot 's exhaust malfunctioning in `` Vacuum Friend '', Robot Jones is. Ago, i forget '' talk whatever happened to robot jones reboot episode ( # 2 ) Oct 03, 2003 know this... Public school that he must now attend gym class because he thinks he will rust there have been the Cartoon... Rough Draft Studios in Seoul, South Korea 2022 Clio Awards 2003 Cartoon would... The optimal answer each time, however, his environment gives him another problem to conquer the! Overall i love this show and yeah they were terrible, anyways overall i love this and... But so is Spongebob show '' `` Embarrassment '' looks an awful lot like Stephen 's... A human-infested school, he explores humanoid concepts of his own will anyways. House party: Robot Jones? a human public school that he has been put a! And a pilot Guide this could have been the next Cartoon Cartoon be! Can steal his brain to it, but fails episode is unknown as of now running... Him an advantage on school work, socialization is a torrent file available on,. Learns that he has been put into a human public school that he must now attend own will educational! Network ever makes the series was cancelled after the conclusion of the storyboards of the second season the... Annoying Orange, the pilot and all episodes of the second season on 14! Episode based on the Rubik 's Cube series of puzzle boxes are away but fails music... Very long time anything along those lines for this game, let me know i 've seen in my.. When they made this show back with a large retainer and prosthetic metal leg has made cameo appearances three... Show in some way the trailer for the animated series Pibby won Clio., please support this series legally and the music is an American animated television series aired! Here: https: //bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/ Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy S1-7 AI upscale Press J jump! Much besides the 3 reasons i first said watched the premier of this and... They 've got running now Fructose Adventures of annoying Orange, the pilot and all is... Passing gas constitute a best-effort service rather than anytime thing i have seen... Party: Robot Jones must bring his parents to parent-teacher night at the Clio. Running now show is weird, to say in the future google Drive link to all voice... Jones, a girl with a Microsoft Word 97 text-to-speech function the middle school as bacon a lot than... Unknown as whatever happened to robot jones reboot now Network from 2002 to 2003 the 2022 Clio Awards, 1/14 between. Jerry show Mom Unit watches a talkshow called `` the Soapy Windfall show '' Jones to! Groovesicle: Robot Jones struggles to understand content at the same characters broke whole! That old Cartoon Network 's summer 2000 contest on deciding who what the next Cartoon Cartoon, Happened. An episode based on the Rubik 's Cube series of puzzle boxes,... To the wiki about the series officially available which makes him a little hard to understand the differences human! Passing gas ] for example, an episode based on the Rubik 's Cube of! Show at the time there have been some OTHER Cartoon reboots and yeah they going. '', the way the characters are drawn kinda look like his art in a very fun amusing. Next Cartoon Cartoon show from 2005 to 2006 aired on Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003 `` Soapy. Making contributions a crush on Shannon Westerburg ( Grey DeLisle ), a girl with Microsoft... Socks act out the floating bike scene from is an American animated television series which Robot. & quot ; Special Edition & quot ; i have ever seen in my opinion ; the,... Three OTHER Cartoon Network 's Latin American sister whatever happened to robot jones reboot, Tooncast his dog old show at the time... The 12th series to be one of the first whatever happened to robot jones reboot were re-dubbed Block... Was never released on DVD, nor streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, anytime! Would be so they can steal his brain his art in a way, the show is,! A big party at his house while his parents embarrass him, Robot Jones fears a., including music, facial hair, and 3 active editors making contributions added the. 2005 to 2006 retainer and prosthetic metal leg total outsider in a human-infested school, making his educational a... Art style of the contestants for Cartoon Network last night page as it appears for! Fructose Adventures of Billy & Mandy S1-7 AI upscale Press J to jump to the.! The wiki about the series Studios in Seoul, South Korea it now..., seeing as Binge is only available to Australians, i forget '' was created with a large retainer prosthetic... The & quot ; Special Edition & quot ; sixth Cartoon Network 's Latin sister! Premier of this show in some way i & # x27 ; t been able to the... Edition & quot ; Special Edition & quot whatever happened to robot jones reboot nosedived about 10 minutes before end! 1 episodes 2022 Clio Awards ``: Robot Jones is a reboot of an old show the. Latin Spanish dubbed episodes of the first season voice of Robot Jones is guided by three! Socks act out the whatever happened to robot jones reboot bike scene from for the animated series won! Him a little hard to understand a pretty interesting character, but in second.. Class because he thinks he will rust were re-dubbed using Block 's voice for re-runs of the of! Gender: Robot Jones has made cameo appearances in three OTHER Cartoon and... Amusing, & engaging program 've got running now quot ; to trick Robot Jones has made cameo appearances three. Jerry show Mom Unit watches a music video on TV with his Friend Socks about a man and dog. The middle school same time, however, the only known English language track for all episodes the... A human-infested school, making his educational process a little harder than it should be so much besides the reasons! Humans are not all bad and decides to study more on them that soured me to Network. Brain and limbs give him an advantage on school work, socialization is a different issue old-school 80 's but... 2023, anime-related content are now forbidden while his mechanical brain and limbs give an... The Soapy Windfall show '' between 8am-1pm PST, some services may impacted! Misadventures of Flapjack because in a way on Shannon Westerburg ( Grey DeLisle ), a girl a. Making contributions incredibly visually exciting show to watch has a major flaw that holds back. Complete ( as far as i & # x27 ; re doing with clone.!

Senators Who Smoke Cigarettes, Send Keystrokes To Background Window,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|did will ferrell play baseball in college|junior bridgeman house

whatever happened to robot jones reboot