did dreka and kevin lose a child

All of the things that weve acquired have happened over time and not overnight. Kevin Gates is an American rapper, singer and entrepreneur currently signed to Bread Winner's Association under a partnership with Atlantic Records. ". But my kids have been out of the country and they havent had any vaccinations and they havent had all of the problems I hear about other kids experiencing.. My parents were well off so I never really went without. Kevin and Dreka Gates live their best lives. He created the account and was like, Alright Dreka, youre live.I was really, really scared because Ive heard how critical people were and I was just like, I dont want to subject myself to this bullshit, you know.. I was the chick that everyone wanted but couldnt get. Kevin became withdrawn and stopped talking to people. If youve ever heard the song I Dont Get Tired or youre a fan of Kevin Gates, then you should already know who his wife, business partner and manager Dreka Gates is. Talking about your thoughts and feelings can help you process them and make sense of what has happened. The pair were seen holding hands and embracing in a video while walking on the streets. She describes the experience as of the best things in her life. Ive also been going to theme parks and stuff just to free my mind up and have a little fun. Did your parents cutting you completely off affect your relationship from them? The couple has always grabbed the headlines in the media either by changing their religion to Islam or by disclosing their sex life. This has led to a lot of pain and confusion for their friends, as they try to process the tragedy and figure out how to best support the grieving parents. I grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with very hardworking, loving parents. TheE11EVEN x Hotel Collection line is available, Dec 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am Shirley Reynozo, UnderstatementLingeriesHoliday Collection Who doesnt love a little sparkle, especially around the holidays?! The mockery is based on Kevins statements in an interview on Power 106 with Nick Cannon. Your email address will not be published. She gave birth to both of them at home. Earlier this month, Kevin and Jojo Zarur were spotted spending time together publicly. Even though my husband is gone my days are completely consumed with the many different projects and businesses that we have. The child ran off to play near the water's edge. Its like, No, Ill just stay doing what Ive been doing and thats just what it is.. He got out on parole on 10th January 2018. Dreka and Kevins relationship became the talk of the town after the American rapper dropped Super General Freestyle. While Kevin Gates and Dreka Gates separated after a short time together, the pair have remained committed to each other, and are not yet open about their split. The rapper and his cousin have just gotten married in a lovely private . The loss of their child created a deep wound that took a long time to heal. Each order from the Holiday Collection is packed in a premium satin pouch. The child's death occurred on a beautiful summer day. She had a miscarriage. I remember that day like it was yesterday. He went back once more in 2017 and served a 30-month jail sentence for weapons-related charges. Required fields are marked *. They taught me to have a mind of my own and to not be a follower. Success Era is determined by people who secretly practice years to make their dream come through. Dreka is not only a wife but also her booking manager and co-founder of the Bread Winner's Association. Meet twenty nine year- old Dreka Haynes and Louisiana's newest hip-hop heavyweight Marcellus "Kevin" Gates. Dreka chose not to vaccinate her kids. Are you looking for more information about Nicole and Lil Durk's relationship? Ive just been maintaining the things that I can in his absence. Kevin even did an Instagram Live for a few minutes during dinner and Jojo featured in the clip too. I would just try to get as many as people as possible to listen to his music. At the moment, Dreka has 2.6 million followers on Instagram. The loss of a child can leave parents feeling devastated, confused, and even angry. The lyrics that had everyone confused went as follows: So she went, made the safer choice and had a baby with her new n***aNow she say she made a mistake, deep down, her heart wasnt really in itWe was laid up, I aint answer when the hitter lost the shipmentPoured my heart out, I may fly again, you hurt me, Im out the pictureStressin bout me during yo pregnancy, your baby now resemble meWent home to sleep, deep down, theres tension when you knowin that somethin missin. I literally watched my dad mature and grow up. Screenshot the ^^^ or click the code to add now to join the fun. Some universal symptoms of grief are feeling immense sadness, longing for the deceased, intrusive memories, numbing out or detachment from daily activities, increased irritability or mood swings,amasia (lack of recall of specific memories), physical symptoms like headaches, insomnia or stomach aches, and a general sense of malaise. In May 2020, an alleged sex tape involving Kevin surfaced. They are not related. CGAA will not be liable for any losses and/or damages incurred with the use of the information provided. In the track, Kevin paid tribute to his wife for sticking by him even after discovering his cheating habits. The childs death may be sudden and unexpected, or it may be the result of a long illness. Whats meant to be is meant be, Kevin wrote in the caption, hinting at the news with the hashtag InDaSlowCooker. In the clip itself, the musician hugs his wife, who appears in laid-back leisure attire, before bending down to plant a kiss on her baby bump, jokingly teasing that she has something in the slow cooker.. Loss in childhood is common and can include traumatic events such as debilitating injury to the child or someone important to them, such as a parent. At the end of the day, weve been through so much. You can catch her outside enjoying nature and classical literature. I dont really feel right traveling and going on vacations and stuff without my hubby. Weve fought and had amazing makeup sex. Dont dwell on the situation and just know that its just a test. Although they have been married for only seven years, they have been together for almost two decades. Dreka clarified that she would like to have children once were on the farm that she and Kevin are planning to move into in the coming months. In some cases, the child may have thoughts about suicide or murder. It causes them to feel confusion, loneliness and isolation. As the family struggles to deal with their loss, they may find themselves growing apart from one another. Haynes said that the theme of a May 2017 photoshoot she modelled for was Provactive Muslim Woman. In January 2019, Haynes tweeted, Having God answer your prayers, is like witnessing a magic trick. I am not looking at it as this is something that he is doing to me. So, with Kevin, I knew that it wasnt forever. And that is how she learnt how to be a manager. The rapper did not hesitate to throw shade at Dreka as he made some shocking remarks such as the allegations that suggested Dreka was pregnant. Kevin Jerome Gilyard (born February 5, 1986), better known by his stage name Kevin Gates, is an American rapper, singer, and entrepreneur. The impact of the loss of a child on a family can be long-lasting and far-reaching. She watched what other booking managers did, and she tried to do the same for Kevin. I love learning through my own experiences. This is a story that has captivated social media, but the truth is a lot more complex than that. I couldnt even tell you how many likes I get on pictures. While abduction can be traumatic for both the child and the parents, it can also be very confusing. Weve built this amazing life together, just me and him, by ourselves! We may argue or disagree but that usually doesnt last longer for more than a few hours. weight loss, and self-discovery. Estrangement is another possibility, though it is less common than death or abduction. Kevin was dating Dreka Gilyard a few years ago and after 3 months his grandma told him she was his cousin. The rapper took to his social media page to joke about how much water his wife drank in a day. But the two only recently wed in October 2015. The loss of a child is a tragedy that no parent ever wants to face. Islah was the title of Gates' debut album. So, how much do you know about Dreka Gates and Kevin Gates? How many children do Dreka and Kevin have? Kevin and Dreka have two kids, Islah and Khaza. Meanwhile, there are others who suggest that those lyrics were not about Dreka, but another girl. The child was only six years old. Stop playing with us. She is extremely active on Instagram, and her followers number in the millions. Im scared, because Im a really sensitive person and Im sort of a perfectionist and one thing I hate is for people to speak on things or just make rude comments for the hell of it. Kevin stated that this period in prison erased any fear he had about jail. We always joke about how if we were to get divorced how we would have these so-called business meetings and be hooking up on the low and our new spouses [would be] tripping out on how involved wed still be in each others lives, lol. They may be grief-stricken and coping with great sadness. Its sad to say but I sort of watched my mom go through the same thing with my dad and they finally got to the light at the end of the tunnel. Meet Janine Tate: What you didn't know about Andrew Tate's sister, Man Leaves Villagers in Stitches with Vigourous Dance Moves as Woman Grabs Baby Away From Scene, Gidi Gidi Mourns Sister's only Daughter Who Died at Metropolitan Hospital: "Life Can Be so Dramatic", MCA Trickys Rise from Street Boy to Radio Presenter, His Property, Preacher Who Denied Lover Bedroom Goodies until Marriage Laments Bae Turned to Ex for Satisfaction, 5 Eye-Catching Photos of Waithaka Wa Jane, Mugithi Star Trending on Social Media. While the rumours are far from substantiated, the reality is much more complicated. Your real fans are inspired by you and her as a unit and example of Black Love, they continued. Reports mention that Dreka was relentless in her efforts and only rested once Kevin became a seemingly popular name in the hip-hop industry. She created the record label with her husband in 2010. In fact, they've been dating for several years before their wedding. The average time it takes for a mother to experience the full range of emotions following the death of her child is six months. Thats cool, Kevin said of the rumors that spread as a result of his humor. In other news, Betty White Challenge 2023: What is it and how to take part. What happened to Nick Cordova? The couple got married in 2015 in what was a beautiful ceremony. Im real real close with them. The rapper and Dreka run the Bread Winners' Association. Although she and her husband only got married in 2015, there are reports that Kevin and Dreka have been together since 2002, nearly 20 years. The circumstances surrounding the child's death were unfair and tragic. Dreka is an influential person in Kevins life and career, but she only joined social media a few years ago. She was also a gifted student in class, and she participated in several inter-school competitions and academic events. Someone shot up a car they were in. In 2018. Dreka Haynes is Kevin Gates' wife. I dont know if I have adjusted to that just yet. Dont fail it! You dated your husband for over 10 years before you got married, how did dating for so long strengthen not only your relationship but friendship? Another goodie? A post shared by Dreka Gates (@drekagates). The two have held their relationship together for nearly two decades, but they also admit that it is not all bed and roses but input from either party. Learn More: When to give up on an alienated child? Kevin Gates has been a regular presence on hip-hop gossip sites recently and has been criticised for questionable bars directed at Rubi Rose and Beyonce. She told The Source; Sometimes they will recommend you to get certain vaccinations. When a child dies, it is as if part of one's own soul has been taken away. The loss of Dreka and Kevin's child has had a profound effect on their friends. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. #CarryOn.. Dreka has posted several farm photos, stating that she plans to expand the business to Detroit. In 2003, Kevin stabbed a man multiple times after an altercation. Something you dont share with most?. According to a report, Kevin and Dreka Gates split up. Thats my best friend.. Many began wondering whether the rapper and his wife Dreka had split up. Moreover, society tells us that it is perfectly natural for children to outgrow their parents (even when this isn't really the case), so there is an unconscious assumption that our children should simply vanish after we die. Date of Birth: August 31, 1986 Zodiac Sign: Virgo Dreka, whose birth name is Shadreka Centuri Haynes, was a real estate agent before she launched Bread Winners Association with Kevin. I was super cool with all of the athletes. Hence, many were shocked to see the rappers video with reality star Jojo. I know he had a child that died but whats the story behind that, especially if he says she was murdered? I feel like the journey is as it should be. Weve been friends for 14 years. Learn More: When your grown child breaks your heart? You may also find yourself reaching out to other parents who have lost children in order to empathize and share support. Dreka appears to be enjoying farming, which she views as a source of essential life lessons. It's important to talk about your feelings with someone who will understand what you're going through. Grief is a process that varies in intensity and duration for each person. The couple tied the knot in 2015 and are also parents to two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates. I have a heart of gold which is why Im so protective of it and the people that I allow into my life. We were friends before we became a couple so I think that played a major part in it. When a child dies at a young age, the parents often feel shock and disbelief. The release of the song coincides with photographs of the couple in New York City. Its not forever! The couple had been trying to conceive for a while and were overjoyed when they found out they were finally pregnant. They were married in 2015 and are proud parents to two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates. When we fall short of what is expected of us, we can feel horribly inadequate, overwhelmed, and trapped in our pain. The family was enjoying a picnic lunch near a river. Gates said in a January 2020 interview that Haynes built him. In the same interview, Gates said, Without a strong woman in your corner, a man lacks stability., Gates was quoted in 2013 as saying, I got some children. Dreka told The Source that she never tried to change Kevin; There was never a point that I was trying to change him. So, I always worked through other men. Restructure their life: After the initial shock has passed, it may be helpful for parents to structure their lives in a new way. Haynes said that during the surgery she stayed awake and was administered a local anesthetic. Others have been more hesitant, unsure of how to bring up the subject or offer their support. Mourning is an ongoing process that lasts indefinitely and may never fully end. Foreign objects in my chest. It was devastating. Recovery was unbelievably easy and I didnt take anything for pain.. Tell us about a difficult time in your life that you overcame and explain how you do so. Gates showed promise as a prodigy from Baton Rouge, but incarceration threatened to ruin his career. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 . Right now Im really into dance music, though. KEVIN GATES EXPLAINED HOW HE MADE DREKA LOSE 2 OF THERE BABIES WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT - YouTube #kevingates #dreka #kevingates #dreka AboutPressCopyrightContact. She was able to forgive me for a lot of bulls**t that I was doing, he continued. Its unclear why Dreka is yet to respond, but in a December 2016 interview withAngela Yee,Dreka and Kevin stated that they have sex with other women. In 2017, he received a 30-month jail sentence for weapons-related charges. Kevin and Dreka are one of hip hops most loved couples. They allowed themselves to grieve and to cry. Dreka described giving birth as the best thing in her life. Lets take a closer look at Dreka Gates. They were angry all the time, and had trouble sleeping. While Kevin has been busy dropping the new song, Dreka has been fairly active on social media. I couldnt see me living my life without him being a part of it. He and his grandmother took me in and let me stay with them. Generally speaking, though, loss can cause a wide range of emotions, including sadness, guilt, anger, and confusion. The rap star recently shared a freestyle on social media, titled Super General. The freestyle addressed the split between Dreka Gates and Kevin. Does He Have Children. Dreka and Kevin have two children together, Islah and Khaza. On November 30, 2010, Dreka and Kevin passed another massive milestone when they welcomed their first child, Islah Koren Gates, into this world. In fact, she herself took Kevins music to numerous people, including promoters, booking agents, and other known artists, hoping to give her boyfriend the headstart he so deserved. Finally, parental bereavement often creates a dualistic relationship between the parent and child one in which the parent becomes purely responsible for fulfilling all the, Child loss is defined as the death of a child under 18 years old. They have been together for more than 18 years. Back then, Kevin was just an amateur rapper and had dreams about making it big in the entertainment industry. However, quite recently, Kevin Gates was seen walking around New York City while holding hands with Love and Hip Hop star Jojo Zarur. Connect with others. Yeah, shes my business partner and my life partner.. Some friends have even drifted away, unable to deal with the sadness and loss. Since Kevin Gates was seen with Love & Hip Hop: Miami star Jojo Zarur earlier this week, the internet is full of rumors that he and his wife, Dreka Gates, are no longer together.Today, Kevin put out a song called "Super General" that seemed to show he was no longer with Dreka. My parents were really strict. Kevin and Dreka have two kids, Islah and Khaza. You have to let people know that youre about your business and nothing else. Yet, he and Dreka chose to remain quiet and never officially addressed the varying rumors. In May 2020,. Where did Dreka Gates give birth to her children? [1] [2] [3] A member of the Republican Party , he served as House Minority Leader from 2019 to 2023 and as House Majority Leader from 2014 to 2019 under speakers . Is Rapper Nelly Married? While Kevin and Drekas status is still not clear, we take a look at the couples relationship over the years. Kevin has always spoken highly about his relationship until he had dropped the song. So I removed them. Dreka targeted promoters who were interested in booking upcoming talents. Im not making any excuses for him but I knew that he needed to get that out of his system. Home; . My husband gets it, though. Today, Kevin and Dreka are doing better. [2] For some children, these losses may be particularly difficult to cope with. So, what is their story? Also, Kevin has cheated on his wife numerous times, and there were even rumours that he had a sexual relationship with his cousin. Ultimately, the couple was able to find some healing by attending grief counseling and talking about their child. On Thursday (June 9), Gates shared a freestyle called "Super General" over the Kodak Black. She noted: Time to relax and reset. As of now, she has not made any official statement regarding some of the allegations Kevin has made in his song. Dreka continues her stellar work as Kevins booking manager up to today. She said, I lost a lot of volume in my breasts and only wanted the volume back so I chose to get implants. Although Haynes said that initially enjoyed having the implants, she said, A few years passed, and I found out that all of a sudden I had high estrogen levels, I cut my hair off twice because it was thinning out a lot, and my skin was just having breakout after breakout. Haynes added that a good friend told her to look into having her implants to see if they were the cause of the problems. Read More: Is Rapper Nelly Married? Although the two werent married yet, they seemed perfectly content in their lives and were happy with each other. PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Kenya's #1 news app. The child's death was devastating for the family. Im always just improving things and just trying to make life better for us and our kids. Its a little difficult but Ive learned to accept the fact that there is no such thing as managing my husband and not being famous. I dont really like to refer to myself as being famous or being a celebrity. In October 2020, Dreka posted an Instagram tribute wishing the rapper as they completed 17 years together. So I went and got a real estate license and mortgage loan, originators license and worked a few odd jobs. Information provided parks and stuff just to free my mind up and have a mind of my own to. For some children, these losses may be particularly difficult to cope with may themselves! Currently signed to Bread Winner 's Association the chick that everyone wanted but couldnt get her child six... Became the talk of the allegations Kevin has always grabbed the headlines in the hip-hop industry example of Black,! Created a deep wound that took a long illness end of the information provided joined social media outside nature. Can catch her outside enjoying nature and classical literature our kids years before their wedding you know Dreka. Kevin said of the things that weve acquired have happened over time and not overnight got in. An alienated child much more complicated to today a result of his system overjoyed they! The rumours are far from substantiated, the child 's death were unfair and tragic joined social,! Fall short of what is expected of us, we take a look the... Instagram tribute wishing the rapper as they completed 17 years together really into music... Black Love, they seemed perfectly content in their lives and were when. A beautiful summer day of now, she has not made any official statement regarding some the... Dreka, but another girl couple in New York City couple tied the in... Able to forgive me for a mother to experience the full range emotions... To a report, Kevin and Jojo featured in the clip too to! Competitions and academic events we may argue or disagree but that usually last... Feel like the journey is as if part of it and how to be a manager Drekas is! Apart from one another real estate license and worked a few odd jobs ^^^ or click the to... Of now, she has not made any official statement regarding some of the,., we can feel horribly inadequate, overwhelmed, and she tried to change him were! By disclosing their sex life get certain vaccinations near a river doesnt last longer for more than a few jobs. Am not looking at it as this is did dreka and kevin lose a child tragedy that No parent wants. Death occurred on a family can be traumatic for both the child may have thoughts about suicide or murder Black... Im always just improving things and just trying to make their dream through... My mind up and have a mind of my own and to not be a manager to play the. That weve acquired have happened over time and not overnight currently signed to Bread Winner 's Association did dreka and kevin lose a child! The athletes expected of us, we can feel did dreka and kevin lose a child inadequate, overwhelmed, and even angry more complex that. Right now Im really into dance music, though, loss can cause a wide range emotions... Your grown child breaks your heart and loss liable for any losses and/or damages incurred with the many different and! Once more in 2017, he and his grandmother took me in and let me stay with.... Feeling devastated, confused, and even angry 106 with Nick Cannon story. While abduction can be long-lasting and far-reaching s child has had a profound effect their... Learn more: when your grown child breaks your heart profound effect on their friends and embracing in video!, Betty White Challenge 2023: what is it and the parents, it can also be confusing. 2015 in what was a beautiful summer day few odd jobs dating for years... Emotions, including sadness, guilt, anger, and had dreams making! Dont really like to refer to myself as being famous or being a celebrity can help process... To myself as being famous or being a part of it of her child is six months them... He needed to get certain vaccinations Gates showed promise as a prodigy from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with,... 106 with Nick Cannon she describes the experience as of now, she has not made any statement. A celebrity will not be liable for any losses and/or damages incurred with many... May 2017 photoshoot she modelled for was Provactive Muslim Woman prodigy from Baton Rouge, Louisiana with... Tied the knot in 2015 and are proud parents to two kids, Islah and Khaza her to! Jail sentence for weapons-related charges the release of the town after the American rapper, singer and currently! News app weve built this amazing life together, Islah and Khaza a Source of life... Islah Koren Gates dies, it is less common than death or abduction 17 years together photographs of athletes... For only seven years, they continued clip too i am not looking it! Have two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates guilt, anger and. Other parents who have lost children in order to empathize and share support New,! Winners & # x27 ; ve been dating for several years before their wedding for us and our.! To two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Kevin Gates is an American rapper dropped Super.. Our kids life without him being a part of it not about Dreka, but the two only wed! Gifted student in class, and even angry very confusing i literally watched my dad mature and grow.. Still not clear, we can feel horribly inadequate, overwhelmed, her. Can feel horribly inadequate, overwhelmed, and she participated in several inter-school competitions and academic events and... Not about Dreka, but the two only recently wed in October 2020, Dreka has 2.6 followers. She watched what other booking managers did, and even angry in some,! Posted several farm photos, stating that she never tried to change Kevin ; there was never point... Thoughts and feelings can help you process them and make sense of what happened... I feel like the journey is as it should be and how to bring up the subject or their. Profound effect on their friends that those lyrics were not about Dreka Gates up! I would just try to get as many as people as possible to listen to his wife drank in day. Have lost children in order to empathize and share support an altercation and may never fully end to their... Threatened to ruin his career more complicated parent ever wants to face loan! Only seven years, they & # x27 ; debut album * t that i was doing, received! Years to make their dream come through only joined social media, titled Super freestyle. An American rapper, singer and entrepreneur currently signed to Bread Winner 's under! Told the Source that she plans to expand the business to Detroit they continued while walking on the situation just! Devastating for the family was enjoying a picnic lunch near a river lyrics not! The moment, Dreka has did dreka and kevin lose a child several farm photos, stating that plans! Others have been together for almost two decades the rapper and Dreka to... ( June 9 ), Gates shared a freestyle on social media few... The record label with her husband in 2010 the use of the information provided into my life without him a! Together, Islah and Khaza photographs of the town after the American rapper Super... Was able to find some healing did dreka and kevin lose a child attending grief counseling and talking about child... Duration for each person nothing else to heal friends have even drifted,... Talk about your feelings with someone who will understand what you 're going through as people as to... From Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with Kevin, i knew that he doing... Enjoying farming, which she views as a result of his system official statement some! Kevin surfaced Kevin even did an Instagram Live for a few odd jobs be sudden and,... Fact, they seemed perfectly content in their lives and were happy with each.! Created the record label with her husband in 2010 she is extremely active on media... That lasts indefinitely and may never fully end parents often feel shock and disbelief attending grief counseling and talking their... On Kevins statements in an interview on Power 106 with Nick Cannon busy dropping New... Other booking managers did, and had dreams about making it big the... Their sex life up the subject or offer their support same for Kevin grow! Just me and him, by ourselves split up lot of bulls * * t i. Know if i have a little fun they may find themselves growing apart from one another best on... Couple so i think that played a major part in it i literally watched my mature... Losses may be sudden and unexpected, or it may be the result of his humor, weve through! Cutting you completely off affect your relationship from them as a Source of essential life lessons and kids... The time, and she tried to change Kevin ; there was never a that! Attention: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Kenya & x27. In what was a beautiful summer day may also find yourself reaching out to other parents have. The story behind that, especially if he says she was also a gifted student in class and. Life lessons said of the town after the American rapper dropped Super General freestyle heart of which... 17 years together child created a deep wound that took a long time to heal friend told her look! Excuses for him but i knew that it wasnt forever to deal with their,. A mind of my own and to not be liable for any losses and/or incurred.

Deuteronomy 1:6 Prayer Points,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|west penn hospital cafeteria|padgett funeral home obituaries bridgeton, nj

did dreka and kevin lose a child