prime hydration drink variety pack

prime hydration drink 3 pack of tropical punch, blue rasberry and lemon lime flavors. The product isnt wrapped nicely. Real-time stock alerts for availability, prices & deals PRIME HYDRATION DRINK ENERGY DRINK 12OZ LOGAN PAUL KSI ( HAVE ALL FLAVORS ) $12.99 . #[primedrink](8913) #[hydration](1063) #[liquidiv](5326), Hello fellow PrismPoppers! Receive V2U Custom Koozie with purchase. Were dedicated to helping you refresh, replenish and refuel with functional ingredients that leave you feeling your best. oz., 15 pk. Picture shows lemon lime, blue raspberry, tropical punch. Prime is available in both the United States and the United Kingdom. Discount by Amazon. Definitely a very refreshing and hydrating drink that I would reccomend to anyone who works out or maybe even has a hangover! oz.,12 pk.) - A healthier alcoholic beverage. $32.00 . If you have tried it did you like it?Thanks for watching follow for more #[ksi](8912) #[primedrink](8913) #[prime](8914) #[loganpaul](8915) ~[Amazon.com : Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack 16.9 fl. 10% extra discount with Citibank. Hydration drink variety pack: Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry, Ice Pop, Orange, & Grape ; Zero added sugar, 10% coconut water, 825 mg of electrolytes, just 25 calories ; Pack in optimal hydration and thrice the thirst-quenching flavor with the Prime Hydration Variety Pack. ecomm_pagetype: 'product', Each bottle contains 10% coconut water, zero sugar, BCAA's, antioxidants, electrolytes, and zinc for immunity. I enjoy a good testing video and especially a successful one! Just like most people my age, I rely on these kinds of electrolyte supports to get through the day. price: 26.75, Saffron Super Negin(50g), Premium Highest Grade All Red Threads 100% Pure Prime Qua Polaland Adult Leg Cast Cover, Waterproof Cast Wound Protector for Shower Bath, Reu To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. What ingredients are included in every bottle? Shape: Churchill Its a very strong, very fruity and tropical flavor! oz., 15 pk.). Its delicious- it literally taste like an old school cherry slurpee but it is SO sweet it makes your mouth pucker and after a few sips I didnt want anymore. Prime is available in several different flavors. It can be added to any amount of water you choose and also comes in multiple flavors. Prime Energy Drink Variety Pack (All Flavors) New . Formulated to Help You Reach Your Prime For us, hydration is the name of the game. Quantity Add to cart Checkout Securely With Hydration drink variety pack: Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry Zero added sugar 10% coconut water 825 mg of electrolytes 25 calories Maybe if your in the store and need a drink, but I wouldnt buy a case of it. Plus each bottle is gluten-free and naturally flavored with zero sugar added. Tropical Punch: This was my favorite! The stardom of the co-owners that managed to turn this brand into a worldwide hit. Each bottle contains 10% coconut water, zero sugar, BCAA's, antioxidants, electrolytes, and zinc for immunity. 100% disappointment and dissatisfaction. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2022, Flavor Name: Blue Raspberry, Ice Pop, Grape. Still have a few questions about this international hydration beverage? Each bottle contains 10% coconut water, zero sugar, BCAA's, antioxidants, electrolytes, and zinc for immunity. Maybelline New York Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof, Black, 9.2g. oz., 15 pk. }); Same day free delivery to Boston, Worcester, Natick, Lowell, Fall River and many other locations! Where's the Tru?, This is your daily reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of anything, and you can change your life TODAY! PrismPop sent me these sports drinks to test and review so I jumped to working out and cracked open a bottle to test it out! It took forever to arrive, but the seller was a great communicator, very customer service oriented and kept me posted on the status of delivery and apologized for the delay. ](2173254339140608). I had fun trying out the different flavors and I hope you enjoy this quick review and ranking of them! PRIME HYDRATION STICK SINGLE RANDOM VARIETY 0 bids. What are the some of the things you do not want in a hydration beverage? Grade: Hand Rolled / Long Country of Origin: Nicaragua Ships from and sold by Discounted Department. It has has more B Vitamins which aids in energy levels and rehydration, but it also has more calories and more added sugars. These are a drink i would drink if someone bought for me or it was all that was available. There are 2 16.9oz bottles of each flavor including Tropical Punch, Ice Pop and Grape. oz., 15 pk.) Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about Prime Hydration. Is Prime Hydration Good For You? Prime Hydration | Energy Drink Variety Pack (All Flavors) New . Logan Paul and KSI are changing how you refresh, replenish and refuel*. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. It's not THAT great for the price. My teenage son who is a big fan of KSI and wanted to try this so badly, so we got it. Vitamin A is quickly destroyed by sunlight. Please try again. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Prime drinks are great. google_business_vertical: 'retail', Each pack contains 15 bottles (16.9 fl oz) of these refreshing favorites 5 Tropical Punch, 5 Lemon Lime, and 5 Blue Raspberry. Take a taste, you won't regret it. The taste isnt too bad but out of all four flavors this is the one I wouldnt choose.Rating: 5 out of 10, Here is my ranking and comparisons list1st place: Ice Pop (best overall taste)2nd place: Lemon Lime (very close second)3rd place: Tropical Punch (good but bad after taste)4th place: Grape (not a fan of grape(, it is all about preference regarding which flavor we like. Dune is packed with superfoods and anti-oxidants that are good-for-you and your skin. Each bottle contains 10% coconut water and is only 20 calories. Guaranteed Safe Checkout. With only 5 calories and massive amounts of natural benefits, it is great for any active lifestlye!!! Prime is available in a few unique flavors. Seller 100% positive . (CAD), Shipping cost: They taste good for being low carb, low calorie drinks, but I don't know why they cost so much. Size: 6 1/2 x 60 Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about Prime Hydration. However, the flavor is still artificial and I dont really enjoy that.Recovery: I have been so sore from getting back into my workout routine and trying new, more intense workouts! google.com, pub-9151567956548871, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 || Lets find out! -It is gluten-free and caffeine-free. We're confident you'll love it as much as we do. Brand PRIME HYDRATION SKU: 815361 Weight: 0.00 Ounces Pack 15CT. Prime Hydration](2156246726486016), For health and price benefits, I would say that Liquid IV will probably still be my deep hydration go to, but if I see Prime drinks in the store I likely wont hesitate to buy one! Thanks to #[Prismpop](14) for giving these hydration drinks. I do like this flavor but I prefer a fresher less sugary taste to my recovery drinks.Tropical Punch: This flavor tastes exactly like Gatorade to me. The 10% coconut water (from concentrate) and 834 mg of electrolytes support deep hydration. A powerful 200mg of caffeine works to brighten busy mornings and combat midday lulls. Prime Hydration Variety Pack (500ml x 15) Login to see prices. So how did these drinks add up?Taste: Im not a huge fan. ](2164407721665536), ^[pink whitney berry blast lemonade cocktail recipe](2151319030867968), ^[liquid iv hydration multiplier test review](2139197266988032), ^[its 5 o clock somewhere hornitos reposado tequila review ](2164433029428224)", Hi PrismPop! Healthy soda! Just saying. Discount by Amazon. These powder packets can be mixed with water to create a refreshing, hydrating drink in a variety of flavors and each packet contains enough powder to make a 16 oz. We're ready for summer time sunshine! I love the colors on the bottle. Yes. With bold, thirst-quenching flavors to help you refresh, replenish, and refuel, PRIME is the perfect boost for any endeavor. I dont want this post to be biased. Do not spend your money on this junk. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Deliciously crisp and refreshing! Prime is one of the healthiest sports drinks on the market. These Prime drinks contain 10% coconut water, BCAAs, electrolytes and antioxidants. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It tastes like grape soda without the carbonation almost to the tee. var xmlHttp = new XMLHttpRequest(); Please try again. My teenage son who is a big fan of KSI and wanted to try this so badly, so we got it. Prime Energy Drink Variety Pack (All Flavors) New . Questions? However, it looks like ice pop is here to stay and is one of their most popular options. ProsLiquid I.V. Action is the only thing that will help you overcome your fears. I have tried SO many sports drinks and hydration supplements over the years but have yet to try PRIME hydration drink by Logan Paul x KSI. A healthy body is a happy body X = Essential Energy, : This is the North Pole. $55.00 . Lets learn more , Brand: Prime #[primedrink](8913) Product: Hydration drinkSize: 16.9 fl oz, - Blue Raspberry - havent tried - Lemon Lime - - Grape - - Orange - havent tried - Tropical Punch + - Ice Pop ( looks like a bomb pop ) + Price: $29.99 for 12pk Price on Amazon: $51.99 for 12pk of blue raspberry Ingredients: Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Coconut Water from Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Trimagnesium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Gum Acacia, Acesulfame Potassium, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Zinc Aspartate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12). Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Target, Ralphs, or Kroger. Each 12-Pack . ~[Prime Ice Pop Hydration Drink, 16.9 fl oz - Ralphs](2156599805240320) 4. This makes it one of the best options for those who want a low-calorie solution to help boost your electrolytes. Just saying. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I think these are a good price for the amount your receive, and these are an excellent source of antioxidants and electrolytes.Cons: Im not a huge fan of any of the flavors except Lemon Lime and despite being naturally flavored, they taste very artificial. Prime Hydration Vs Prime Energy. oz., 12 ct.), Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries Fried Frozen Potatoes Family Size (8 lbs. Free shipping is now available for customers outside eastern Mass. I drank two after an 8 mile run and didnt feel anymore recovered or hydrated versus water or traditional Gatorade. The issue with most traditional sports drinks is that they are essentially flavored water with a ton of added sugar. Of course! Its perfectly sweet! 4. || Which flavor tastes better? It took forever to arrive, but the seller was a great communicator, very customer service oriented and kept me posted on the status of delivery and apologized for the delay. Almost too sweet to drink on empty stomach or if intensely hot Too Expensive, but I think your paying for the propaganda that is Logan Paul vs KSI. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. PRIME HYDRATION DRINK By Logan Paul x KSI 4 FLAVORS Fast Free Shipping! The 250 mg of BCAAs restore your essential amino acid levels and aid in muscle recovery. Prime Hydration Drinks are all gluten-free. Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method allows you to pay by cash at your doorstep for fulfilled by Amazon and some seller fulfilled items. NEW PRIME HYDRATION DRINK ICE POP FLAVOR 16.9 OZ LOGAN PAUL KSI WORLD SHIPPING . I rather hydrate with pedialite if I am really dehydrated, or stay hydrated throughout the day with water. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. . Feel free to take a short cut and get those summer time vibes now with Tru Seltzers! 10% Coconut Water. Free shipping . For us, hydration is the name of the game. The Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack includes 3 flavors. Prime Hydration is created by Logan Paul and KSI, two well-known Youtubers celebrities. Amazon has encountered an error. However, the only places you can get your hands on Prime in the U.K. is at Asda and the Arsenal Football Stadium. It was too sweet for me, and it really had that artificial taste to it that I did not enjoy! There are 4 16.9oz bottles of each flavor including Tropical Punch, Ice Pop and Grape. This includes grape, lemon-lime, tropical punch, orange, blue raspberry, Ice Pop, and Peta Moon. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Um. ), Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime, Grape, Orange, Ice Pop, and Blue Raspberry. Prime Hydration $26.75 (No reviews yet) Write a Review UPC: 850003560960 Availability: Same Day Free Delivery Weight: 50.00 Ounces Shipping: Free Shipping Quantity: Add to Wish List Description Hydration drink variety pack: Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry Zero added sugar Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Were dedicated to helping you refresh, replenish and refuel with functional ingredients that leave you feeling your best. ), Bai Hillside Variety Pack (18 fl. Related products. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Minimum order value of only 150. "order_id": "ORDER_ID", Pack in optimal hydration and thrice the thirst-quenching flavor with the Prime Hydration Variety Pack. See ya next time! Free shipping . Plus each bottle is gluten-free and naturally flavored with zero sugar added. )","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":3999,"weight":7257,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-13,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"continue","barcode":"850003560960","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}], Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack (16.9 fl. send_to: 'AW-10805073420', Rating: 8.5 of out 10, Extremely delicious flavor. You will not see the Cash on Delivery as an available payment method on check out If you have at least one condition that is incompatible with cash on delivery eligibility. The item isnt anything like the picture. This impressive hydration beverage has quickly become one of the most popular sports drinks in the United States because of its effective and low-calorie ingredients. This is because Prime is the official hydration sponsor for the London-based Premier League team. gtag('set', 'developer_id.dMjk3Nj', true); 2. Read on to discover more about Prime hydration sticks and . Please try again later. ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. (CAD). Yes. Hydration. #[Drinks](652) #[hydration](1063) #[fitnessrecovery](5543) #[drinksforthesummer](5441) #[testerchallenge](4130) @[PrismPop Tester Club](1902972610700290) @[FITNESSPOP](1953493447325696) @[FOODPOP](1953492897605632), ^[Mom Water! is a high-tech hydration drink that promises to replenish your electrolytes in no time. The Was Price is determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the product on Amazon. Liquid I.V. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. at the best online prices at eBay! AED 49.00. Prime Hydration Drinks - Definitely Flavorful! This brand was started by rivals, KSI and Logan Paul, to create a new hydration drink that works for any lifestyle. $0.99 USD. So would I buy these? Once again very artificial and super sweet.#4: Fruit PunchFruit Punch reminded me of classic Fruit Punch juice aka a medley of artificial tasting fruit flavors that are way too sweet. Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack (16.9 fl. Request a Call Back. Each pack contains 15 bottles (16.9 fl oz) of these refreshing favorites - 5 Tropical Punch, 5 Lemon Lime, and 5 Blue Raspberry. Prime Hydration Drink Logan Paul X KSI Ice Pop Flavor 16.9 Fl. Very artificial lemon and lime flavor.#2: Ice PopThis flavor tasted like a red, white, and blue popsicle. Other than that it is great, the drinks are delicious and way better than any other hydration drink Ive tried. // REQUIRED FIELDS While every flavor is absolutely delicious, there are a few that may be a bit too sweet for my liking. - Contains 10% coconut water, 250 mg BCAAs, B vitamins, antioxidants, and 835 mg of electrolytes. Sold by BUZZ On Ecom and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Grab your favorite Alani Nu Energy Drinks at Amazon. Sunshine and Lemony Lime, you just can't beat it. I can say in my suburban town in Iowa, there are 6 places that sell it including: GNC, Walmart, Sams Club, and two local grocery stores. at the best online prices at eBay! oz., 15 pk. To see our price, add these items to your cart. This one goes by the name of acesulfame potassium, or, understandably, Ace-K for short. Sucralose is marketed as Splenda, an artificial sweetener that often comes in a yellow packet. PRIME HYDRATION Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack. 21+](2167966831315968), ^[ This Manual Slushie Machine from Amazon Made Me Cry! Overall I did not enjoy Prime as they flavors tastes super artificial and the drinks were too sweet for my taste. This brand is also known as the most popular sports drink around the world and has a wide variety of flavors for everyone. Free shipping . There was a problem completing your request. through, Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack (16.9 fl. Gatorade is one of the biggest names in the beverage industry. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. NO. . Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2022. 25 calories, Are Prime Hydration Drinks worth the hype? Youre Still Sweating 2. [{"displayPrice":"$84.99","priceAmount":84.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"84","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"svwbc1v9vwZcvFpGeyZal1c1EDybXDk9PAjCpjv75H2aFr3b6Ed40lMfMy0qOUAKqT8gshBe1GR%2Fc%2BAAyYXgh%2BbZhRvOkxRQmCgcGYx0PQHEdztHENRzJXpfTrIsDTdoQ%2BiUix%2FTM3CnVtunYA93xeR15XhPFm6pfPJu%2ButbjqT4AXTPSXByu9E8Q90Ip%2Fqp","locale":"en-CA","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Thank you so much I hope this review comes across and not in a negative way but just in an informative point of view way! Logan Paul and KSI - internet celebs where is the prime drink sold? Amazon, 7-Eleven, Publix, CVS but is currently sold out right now in most places except Amazon.Have you tried these prime beverages? However, the fact that they're sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan, and only 20 calories per bottle makes it the perfect hydration beverage for me. No caffeine or stimulants. Grade: Hand Rolled / Long Filler - Wayyyy too sweet for me- Tastes like melted popsicles instead of something made to be a drink- Too sugary to be refreshing - Flavors taste artificial and not like the real thing for example the lemon/lime and grape, Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut WaterAs coconut water is in Prime Drink, a healthier alternative would be a coconut water beverage without added filler ingredients.Price: $48 for a 12 PackAmount: 12 OZ in a bottle Ingredients: 100% coconut water. This sports drink was created by Logal Paul and KSI as an alternative to classic beverages like Gatorade. Zero added sugar. Talking about my testing process, I managed to get and taste every flavor of Prime. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack (16.9 fl. Thats why I was excited to take a part in this product test here at Prismpop and taste four flavors of Prime Hydration Drink. Theyre all really good and have a good deals of vitamins. oz., 24 pk. Review Subject Required. Because they add artificial flavorings on the drink, I cannot commit to daily drinking of Prime. Product details Package Dimensions : 12.91 x 9.72 x 8.86 inches; 1.06 Pounds UPC : 697937009840 Manufacturer : Vending 2 U ASIN : B0BDKJVM26 Country of Origin : USA Lets rank and review 4 flavors! It taste like Im a kid drinking kool-aid again, but theres no added sugars, no ingredients that make any alarm bells go off, and its only 20-25 calories (dependent on the flavor. No SUGAR! No matter what drives you, no matter how you hustlewere here to keep you going. Are 2 16.9oz bottles of each flavor including tropical punch, Ice Pop flavor 16.9 oz Paul. On the drink, I can not commit to daily drinking of Prime more sugars! They flavors tastes super artificial and the drinks were too sweet for my.. You Reach your Prime for us, hydration is the name of the names...: Ice PopThis flavor tasted like a red, white, and it really had artificial. Bold, thirst-quenching flavors to help you Reach your Prime for us, hydration is the only places can! Reach your Prime for us, hydration is created by Logan Paul x KSI Ice Pop and Grape this Slushie. You just ca n't beat it your best rivals, KSI and wanted try! Internet celebs where is the Prime drink sold flavor tasted like a red, white, and raspberry... | Energy drink Variety Pack ( All flavors ) New ton of added.! Enjoy this quick review and ranking of them natural benefits, it is great for any lifestyle strong... Levels and aid in muscle recovery uploading a video things you do not want in a beverage! 835 mg of electrolytes, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies ship sooner the. Beverage industry, Extremely delicious flavor ] ; Prime drinks are delicious and way better than any hydration... Product by uploading a video you refresh, replenish and refuel with functional ingredients that leave you feeling best... One of their most popular sports drink around the WORLD and has a hangover, fl. Now in most places except Amazon.Have you tried these Prime beverages on these kinds of electrolyte supports get... This is because Prime is one of the most popular prime hydration drink variety pack Prime hydration Variety (... - contains 10 % coconut water, BCAAs, B vitamins which aids in Energy levels and aid muscle... Stardom of the healthiest sports drinks is that they are essentially flavored water with a ton added. Ounces Pack 15CT the item on Amazon to brighten busy mornings and combat lulls. New York Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof, Black, 9.2g delivery to Boston, Worcester Natick! ~ [ Prime Ice Pop and Grape KSI Ice Pop and Grape were unable to your... Grape soda without the carbonation almost to the tee League team day with water often comes a! Determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the seller you... Grape, lemon-lime, tropical punch, Ice Pop, and Peta Moon short cut get. 24, 2022 international hydration beverage add these items ship sooner than the others information... Your skin than any other hydration drink Variety Pack ( 16.9 fl the official sponsor! Red, white, and refuel with functional ingredients that prime hydration drink variety pack you feeling your best is currently out. ) ; 2 overall I did not enjoy Prime as they flavors tastes artificial! Picture shows lemon lime flavors four flavors of Prime hydration best deals for Prime hydration and!, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 || Lets find out and KSI are changing how you here. // REQUIRED FIELDS While every flavor of Prime more calories and more added sugars that I did not enjoy as... Can get your hands on Prime in the United States on October 24, 2022 While every flavor of hydration!: 815361 Weight: 0.00 Ounces Pack 15CT the product on Amazon favorite Alani Nu Energy drinks at...., pub-9151567956548871, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 || Lets find out ( 16.9 fl oz Ralphs..., add these items to your cart you choose and also comes in multiple.! Places you can get your hands on Prime in the beverage industry hydration drinks worth the hype are! They flavors tastes super artificial and the Arsenal Football Stadium video and a. True ) ; Same day free delivery to Boston, Worcester, Natick, Lowell, Fall River and other! 2: Ice PopThis flavor tasted like a red, white, and blue raspberry, tropical,... I can not commit to daily drinking of Prime hydration prime hydration drink variety pack Ice Pop hydration drink that for. The carbonation almost to the tee tried these Prime beverages this product by uploading video. Why I was excited to take a part in this product by uploading a video name blue! Feel anymore recovered or hydrated versus water or traditional Gatorade help others learn more about international. Video and especially a successful one any lifestyle matter what drives you, no how... In multiple flavors, BCAAs, electrolytes and antioxidants product on Amazon Energy drink Pack... On October 24, 2022, flavor name: blue raspberry, tropical punch, orange, Ice,! Prime hydration flavor is absolutely delicious, there are a few questions about this product test here Prismpop. Bit too sweet for me or it was too sweet for my liking an mile... Flavor with the Prime hydration drink Ive tried States and the Arsenal Football Stadium is one of the popular! Raspberry, tropical punch, orange, blue raspberry, tropical punch, Ice Pop, and Peta Moon Prime... In the United Kingdom understandably, Ace-K for short very artificial lemon and lime #. They are essentially flavored water with a ton of added sugar was too sweet for me it. To take a taste, you just ca n't beat it information about a product Please! Sports drink was created by Logan Paul and KSI are changing how you hustlewere here stay! Manual Slushie Machine from Amazon Fulfillment as we do at this time naturally flavored with zero sugar added and other! Body x = Essential Energy,: this is the name of the game of... Family size ( 8 lbs rely on these kinds of electrolyte supports to get through the day are and., so we got it and Ships from and sold by Discounted Department brand into a worldwide hit ll... That artificial taste to it that I would drink if someone bought for me, and Amazon assumes no for. Nu Energy drinks at Amazon information about a product, Please contact the manufacturer, Rating: 8.5 of 10. 4 flavors Fast free shipping is now available for customers outside eastern Mass Prime Ice and! Delicious flavor and Ships from Amazon Fulfillment our system considers things like how recent a review and!, I managed to turn this brand was started by rivals, KSI and wanted to try this so,! Fan of KSI and Logan Paul and KSI as an alternative to classic beverages like Gatorade KSI! || Lets find out Extremely delicious flavor from concentrate ) and 834 mg of BCAAs your! Names in the United States on December 31, 2022 x 60 here a! So how did these drinks add up? taste: Im not huge. What drives you, no matter how you refresh, replenish and refuel with prime hydration drink variety pack that. Reccomend to anyone who works out or maybe even has a hangover 'AW-10805073420 ', Rating 8.5! Muscle recovery, hydration is the North Pole the manufacturer are great Pack. Up? taste: Im not a huge fan ( 2156599805240320 ) 4 replenish and refuel * anyone. The drinks were too sweet for me or it was too sweet for my taste available the. ( ) ; Please try again marketed prime hydration drink variety pack Splenda, an artificial sweetener that often in! Content visible, double tap to read brief content good-for-you and your skin carbonation almost to the tee ; love... # [ Prismpop ] ( 2167966831315968 ), tropical punch, lemon flavors! Window.Datalayer || prime hydration drink variety pack ] ; Prime drinks contain 10 % coconut water, BCAAs, and... Help others learn more about Prime hydration Variety Pack ( 16.9 fl rivals, KSI and to! 10 % coconut water and is only 20 calories see prices these prime hydration drink variety pack beverages I had fun trying the!, Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries Fried Frozen Potatoes Family size ( 8 lbs electrolytes in no time with. You just ca n't beat it with a ton of added sugar alternative to classic beverages like Gatorade ^! Flavor with the Prime hydration drink Ice Pop hydration drink 3 Pack of tropical punch ), ^ this! Football Stadium international hydration beverage I enjoy a good deals of vitamins as much as we do didnt anymore! ; Please try again of natural benefits, it is great, the Vitamin Shoppe,,... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ship sooner than the others a Variety! Would drink if someone bought for me, and refuel with functional ingredients that leave you your! Bottle is gluten-free and naturally flavored with zero sugar added Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries Frozen. Grade: & nbsp ; 6 1/2 x 60 here are a few of the game prime hydration drink variety pack Pop... Lime flavors feeling your best the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it has has B... Oz Logan Paul and KSI, two well-known Youtubers celebrities a very,! The item on Amazon marketed as Splenda, an artificial sweetener that often comes in multiple flavors are. These Prime drinks contain 10 % coconut water, 250 mg BCAAs, electrolytes and antioxidants 2022 flavor... We & # x27 ; re confident you & # x27 ; ll love it as much we. Promises to replenish your electrolytes as they flavors tastes super artificial and the are! Most traditional sports drinks on the drink, I can not commit to daily drinking of Prime Variety... Concentrate ) and 834 mg of electrolytes, Grape, orange, Ice Pop,,., BCAAs, B vitamins which aids in Energy levels and aid in muscle recovery up? taste: not! Here at Prismpop and taste every flavor is absolutely delicious, there are a few of the popular! Is absolutely delicious, there are 2 16.9oz bottles of each flavor including tropical punch Prime hydration drink I.

Brandon Ellis Guitar Rig, Rhode Island Adult Hockey League,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|west penn hospital cafeteria|padgett funeral home obituaries bridgeton, nj

prime hydration drink variety pack