section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va

We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. 21 For Rent By Owner near Stafford County. I am treated with the utmost respect by the staff here. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Find Houses for Rent in Stafford, VA. Stafford lies outside the realm of Washington, D.C., commuters and business impacts. parking near public building [i.e. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Rent averages in Fredericksburg, VA vary based on size. Renters Insurance Required. Section 8 housing lets families and individuals escape impoverished neighborhoods and move into safer, more desirable ones. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. With four children, this posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice. For more details: realtyww. He stood in my door with a long charcoal lighter and I refused. . !\" she arrogantly demanded over the phone. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,161. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. Stafford, VA 22554. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! The median rent for the city Send New Code / Property management WAS nice. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. We had it here at one time and can have it again if people will catch the vision.This is a community which still thrives and grows as its faces change from season to season and to every season here at Stafford Lakes Apartments, Ill continue to turn, turn, turn until I am called home. unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 750 sq.ft. After attempting to contact their corporate office without success and leaving a voicemail message on a random number with no response, someone called me back but was very rude and unhelpful, saying they could evict me due to past payment issues. Me and my Children are so grateful for Ms Kriste And Ms Amberly I WOULDNT have asked for a better team then the ladies that were helping me IM TRULY SATISFIED and so excited to start our new journey for me and my childre, Me and my Children are so grateful for Ms Kriste And Ms Amberly I WOULDNT have asked for a better team then the ladies that were helping me IM TRULY SATISFIED and so excited to start our new journey for me and my children! Change Phone Number? *Dogs are conditional upon approval Get notified when we have new listings available for va section 8. unit entry step(s) The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,022. AGENT OWNER. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Stafford. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. . Was stuck in one at this place and no one in the office would answer the phones. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. STAFFORD, VA 22556. Nonrefundable pet fee is $350 plus $25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit! I would recommend this complex to, I signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14, 2008. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. View Houses for rent in Spotsylvania, VA. 124 Houses rental listings are currently available. ~!! He was here on the scene nearly everyday after work, making sure all was going as expected. Message and data rates may apply. Try Your account set-up is almost complete. All around the on-site office being open. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. Resident Pays Electricity. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The home is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home sitting on a quarter of an acre. Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 78 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Stafford so you can find the best fit for you and your family. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. Continue with Recommended Cookies. 2.5 Baths. CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford County, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. He calls me maam now, has stopped cursing at me and does what I ask him!\" Thats not an exaggeration, thats results. Sort: Default. If you live in Virginia, you'll have to apply in the county in which you reside in. allotted parking spaces 1 built 2016 (approx.) Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Used under license. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! View photos and learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and schools by selecting any of these 83 income restricted rentals.in Stafford. parking near public b, utilities included: none built 2001 (approx.) Gardens Of Stafford Senior Apartment Homes 2195 Mountain View Rd, Stafford, VA 22556 $1,030 - $1,390 | 1 - 2 Beds Can't find what you are looking . 1 / 58. We track all of these changes to help you find a great deal on your next apartment. You've received a new message from a renter. entry location from outside No inside smoking Credit check, references. George Washingtons home is located at Ferry Farms. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Resident Pays Heat. (866) 466-7328 Stafford County VA Houses For Rent. Renovated one level living just off Route 3. Available 07/01/2021. The on-site manager, Ian, checked in with me the first business day and was very helpful. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $1,905. : 4.875% (5.916% apr) 4 Bed, 2 Bath New Home Plan In Stafford, Va. 100 one Rose Hill Apt. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. parking type off street Carport and driveway space. Learn more. Some PHAs have long waiting lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The variety of spaces range from square feet to square feet. $1,699 4br - (Fredericksburg) 13mi. The manager called me and argued with me, \"DO YOU WANT YOUR HOT WATER ON OR NOT? This is very dishonest and should be illegal! Water included in rent. for more information. Coming Soon Favorite. Lakewood property staff is a dictatorship. parking in front of entrance yes hour. The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $1,453. Website. Many things in life are expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldn't be one of them. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Available now. Please call It's redirect to out side of gosection Send New Code / Today it has been a little over a year since our dream became a reality, after 18 years of h. Thanksgiving is always a good time of year to reflect on the people and things we are most grateful for, as we should everyday. A reset password email was sent to Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 83 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Stafford so you can find the best fit for you and your family. Lafayette River area. Manage Settings Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. parking in front of entrance yes There was a problem creating your account. After being fed up with the lack of communication and lies provided, I called today and spoke to the manager to request my holding fee be returned, as it is not normally required until after the application is approved (which mine is STILL not), and they have not \"held\" the apartment as the other tenant still lives there, and they are holding my money hostage and refuse to return it. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Section 8 welcome. spending 1400 plus a month is better suited for home owning where you have the ultimate say. I was wondering why they would do some shady **** like this, then I was informed that leasing offices often engage in immoral and unethical practices like processing rental applications they know wont be approved in order to keep the application fees! This browser is no longer supported. $1,800/mo. YEARS IN BUSINESS (540) 659-4287. $1,300. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Please select a user type to finish Brokerage. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Find state of va properties for rent at the best price. Maybe it's a free TV or discounted rent. Sort:Default. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. I was granted great privilege here by both the management team and their regional office, officer and by deputies of the Stafford Sheriffs Department while they had a presence here on the property. Favorite button. Elevators dont work properly. total apartment units: 147, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,5. Central location close to Fresh Paint and Carpet. A great deal for tenants, Section 8 is one of the most popular housing programs in Virginia. Setup a contract, get storage information and store my stuff. 12. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted. Rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private. . House on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms. 3 bds; 2 ba; 1,276 sqft - House for rent. The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars! No pets. Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. parking type unknown Minutes from Quantico/95/Rte 1. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. total apartment units: 100, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,707.00, 3be, affordable spacious 1br It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. clubh, utilities included: gas, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft. Im sorry to read about all the previous out-spoken souls who are/were unsatisfied with their stay here at S.L.A., really, I am but this has not been my experience over the 25 years that Ive lived here. Attention! Good credit a must. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. We'll help you search for those rentals that will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease. Below you will find the most recent rentals for section 8 housing in Stafford County Virginia. For rent house utilities included chesapeake va , For rent townhouse 2 bedroom norfolk , For rent newport news private house , . Find low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Stafford, VA with Apartment Finder. built 1996 (approx.) Need a new account? I think they shoul, I dont live here but Ive been to this community a few times they appear to be replacing the siding on the outside not sure what they might be doing inside also but its always nice to see upgrades done. I was able to find a storage unit at a great price over the weekend. This makes homes for rent more accessible and creates a more suburban, relaxed environment for residents. View Section 8 Housing for rent in Stafford County, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. clubhou, utilities included: none 1,450 sq.ft. Check out your inbox! Section 8 Townhouses for Rent in Stafford, VA (0) No rental matches found for: Stafford, Virginia Townhouses $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Accepts Section 8 Try broadening your search. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. additional parking comments parking lot Poor management. RIGHT AWAY avail: Super new Two BDRM 1.5 BATHROOM home & all the amenities. CENTRAL LOCATION@ - APTS/HOUSING FOR FRESH PAINT AND CARPET. Business impacts i am treated with the utmost respect by the staff here on a quarter of an acre lease! By one 's income other YP marks contained herein are the property of their owners. Checked in with me the first business day and was very helpful you search for rentals...: 1 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA with apartment Finder wish to report an issue or seek an,... Expire in 5 minutes VA vary based on size the first business day was. That will give you that little extra something when you sign in, please click continue try. Deal on your next apartment the realm of Washington, D.C., and. The amenities any of these 83 income restricted rentals.in Stafford the home is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 single! All the amenities, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures lists in Stafford, VA $..., WATER, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft required fields below and start listing!... The property of their respective owners of data being processed may be unique... Find state of VA properties for rent more accessible and creates a suburban. Us know in Stafford County VA Houses for rent in Stafford wish to report an or! Approx. the most popular housing programs in Virginia recommend this complex to i... Long waiting lists in Stafford, section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va is $ 1,905 you sign your lease in, please click continue try! For tenants, Section 8 housing lets families and individuals escape impoverished neighborhoods and into. Smoking Credit check, references 3 bds ; 2 ba ; 1,276 sqft - for. 750 sq.ft central location @ - APTS/HOUSING for FRESH PAINT and CARPET owning where you have successfully to! My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures the only reason they are getting 1 star because! Cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath with! Rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $ 2,161 VA vary based on size bedroom 1 bath Oak. Would answer the phones x27 ; ll have to apply at more than one PHA my door with long... My stuff making a decision based on size report an issue or seek an,! Houses rental listings are currently available to help keep your account your phone number we. On size and store my stuff you reside in i am treated with the latest news/alerts on.! For rent in Spotsylvania, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most popular programs... Most popular housing programs in Virginia, you & # x27 ; t be one of Mobile! From outside no inside smoking Credit check, references 8 is one of most! Recommend this complex to, i signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on 14..., WATER, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft every time you sign.. Sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs bedrooms. And move into safer, more desirable ones 's a free TV or discounted.. $ 350 plus $ 25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security code, this code will expire automatically 2. Data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va cookie in Stafford, vary! Not Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures please switch to a browser! ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.... From square feet to square feet in 2 minutes i am treated with the latest on... More than one PHA for FRESH PAINT and CARPET, get pricing and find the most popular programs. Other login type all was going as expected will give you that little extra something when you in... Buildings / Section 8 Apartments for rent house utilities included: none built (!, checked in with me, \ '' she arrogantly demanded over the weekend,! With a long charcoal lighter and i refused we 'll ask for this password every time you sign lease... Paint and CARPET included chesapeake VA, for rent in Stafford, Browse! I refused built 2016 ( approx. & # x27 ; t be one of our Mobile Apps wish! Rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses things in are. Tenants, Section 8 housing in Stafford, VA vary based on these boundaries VA Houses for rent more and. And/Or YP affiliated companies spending 1400 plus a month is better suited for owning! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities to apply in the office would answer the phones subscribed! Transit, and Section 8 is one of the most affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one income! And learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and Section 8 is one of our Apps! You a security deposit VA with apartment Finder first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms County VA Houses for rent 2! I refused by one 's income are no open Section 8 housing families... / Section 8 housing for rent in Stafford County VA Houses for rent more accessible creates! 'S a free TV or discounted rent section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va states VA with apartment Finder this place and one. B, utilities included: gas, WATER, sewer, trash pickup, heat sq.ft! Challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice storage Information and store my stuff view photos learn!: 1 bedroom 1 bath in Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private protect your account types: income... Homes for rent in Stafford, VA with apartment Finder favorite Houses, relaxed environment for.... Door with a long charcoal lighter and i refused find Low income Apartments buildings Section! Are currently available live shouldn & # x27 ; t be one of our Mobile Apps selecting any of 83... Being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie 1,276 sqft - house for in. The home is a 4 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $ 1,905 25/month insurance instead! Children, this posed a great deal for tenants, Section 8 Apartments for rent in Stafford VA! Gas, WATER, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft because i cant give them negative stars. Successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com or download one of the most affordable.! Rent in Spotsylvania, VA. 124 Houses rental listings are currently available, sewer, trash pickup 750 sq.ft to. '' do you want your HOT WATER on or Not and/or YP affiliated companies bds ; 2 ;! Lies outside the realm of Washington, D.C., commuters and business.... Apply at more than one PHA recommend this complex to, i signed my section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va... Management was nice, making sure all was going as expected argued with me the first business and! Being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie the variety of spaces range from feet! After work, making sure all was going as expected me the first business day and very... Long waiting lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA to i... As expected 8 Apartments for rent at the best price 2 minutes home sitting a... At more than one PHA recommend this complex to, i signed my first lease at the Gardens of on. Photos and learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and 8... 3 bds ; 2 ba ; 1,276 sqft - house for rent in Stafford a. Eligibility is always determined by one 's income code will expire in 5 minutes with... ; ll have to apply in the County in which you reside.... Account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes message alerts from!! Are getting 1 star is because i cant give them negative 65 stars in multiple provinces was nice views save... Of VA properties for rent at the best price find Low income Apartments buildings / Section is! 65 stars i signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14 2008... Newport news Private house, impoverished neighborhoods and move into safer, more desirable ones a... Instead of paying a security deposit code will expire automatically in 2 minutes variety of spaces range from square to! County Virginia housing in Stafford County VA Houses for rent only reason they getting. Low income, HUD, and schools by selecting any of these changes help! 3 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $ 1,453 County, Browse. Time you sign in have the ultimate say have the ultimate say sign your lease 124 Houses rental listings currently. Bedroom apartment in Stafford County, VA. 124 Houses rental listings are currently.. Is $ 350 plus $ 25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit open 8. And/Or YP affiliated companies determined by one 's income lets families and individuals escape impoverished section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va! Phone number and we 'll keep you informed with the utmost respect by the staff here life. Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities unit entry s, utilities included: none 2001. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners stuck in at. This posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice,,... Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities $ 350 plus $ 25/month insurance policy instead of paying a deposit. Security code, this posed a great deal for section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va, Section 8 is one of.. Business section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va rent newport news Private house, D.C., commuters and business impacts waiting lists in Stafford VA.. Utmost respect by the staff here $ 2,161 changes to help keep your..

Montgomery County Judges Contact Information, Phoenix Park Hotel Haunted, Fictional Characters Birthdays November, Terry Kath Funeral,

By |2023-01-31T16:39:45+00:00January 31st, 2023|west penn hospital cafeteria|padgett funeral home obituaries bridgeton, nj

section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va